Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This (1249 Views)

What Is The Biggest Sign That Someone Has Bad Breath? / If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals / What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by lovediehatelive(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
As a man, You are signing a lifetime of billing.

Yes, when you are single, you can just stay at home or know how to package yourself with and manage pending on when you get.

But once you get married, you'll consider for two (or three or four or ten!)

No matter how understanding your woman is, you'll still have to make extra expenses that you wouldn't have made if single.

What about when kids starts coming?

Then your eyes go clear.

You'll start spending by force, not by choice.

It's just like when you get admission into high institution.

Whether you like it or not, you'll keep spending and spending and spending till you graduate.

Things that you could easily postpone when you are not in school, you must spend on it at that time in school.

That's how it is in marriage.

You'll keep spending, and spending, and spending, and spending, and spending.

Don't let others pressure you o. Improve your finances first before getting married.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by Jeon(f): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Same thing goes to Women.

Yes, when you are single, you can just stay at home or know how to package yourself with and manage pending on when you get.
But once you get married, you'll consider for two (or three or four or ten!)

7 Likes

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by lovediehatelive(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
You'll see a man hustling morning and night, and everything will just be going into a blackhole and he can barely eat, let alone save.

Save as much as you can, invest as much as you can while single. When you marry, all your funds won't be enough self.

A word is enough

7 Likes

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by lordnkem000(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
Same thing goes to Women.

Babe wassup na, sometimes i find it hard to understand u o, but I noticed you dey vex for men. Abeg tell me why? Am interested to know

1 Like

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by Marynwachukwu21(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
You have to buckle up and prepare yourself well before jumping into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by lovediehatelive(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
You have to buckle up and prepare yourself well before jumping into marriage.

Very true o.

It's not a child's play
Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by mrgbenga1: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Marriage is all about expenses.
Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by Nyascobar1414: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
No difference between marriage and prostitution
Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by Reminderz: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
You'll see a man hustling morning and night, and everything will just be going into a blackhole and he can barely eat, let alone save.

Save as much as you can, invest as much as you can while single. When you marry, all your funds won't be enough self.

A word is enough
now just imagine, with all these burden of performance on the man, he now adds the struggles of life with a bad wife or a nagging bitch, trust me, he just signed his death warrant along with that marriage certificate...

the sad thing is, when this happens, no one will be there to save him...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by Walehelt(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2023
When i'm ready to settle down, i will never settle for less

1 Like

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2023
Just know dat N!gerian M£n are Uzeless.... All of them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by Alusiizizi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Just know dat N!gerian M£n are Uzeless.... All of them grin grin

I see that you have returned from your long vacation. No problems, I welcome you back. Just remember the warning that I gave you. No disparaging comments about men as we are your superior and you must respect that. I will ignore your recent utterances as careless youthful exuberance and expect that in the future you will heed my warnings.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by lovediehatelive(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
mrgbenga1:
Marriage is all about expenses.

I'm telling you!

Continuous mandatory expenses. Most of which won't be for yourself.
Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by lovediehatelive(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Reminderz:

now just imagine, with all these burden of performance on the man, he now adds the struggles of life with a bad wife or a nagging bitch, trust me, he just signed his death warrant along with that marriage certificate...

the sad thing is, when this happens, no one will be there to save him...

So sad.

And they'll think he's not trying.
Re: Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This by lovediehatelive(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Walehelt:
When i'm ready to settle down, i will never settle for less

That's how it's supposed to be o.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Two Packs Of Bubble Gum In My Sister's Cupboard. This Is Addiction! / The / Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.