Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian (40004 Views)

Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by DaddyJapan(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://guardian.ng/news/al-mustapha-may-be-next-nscdc-boss/amp/

So lying Mr Californium has just be gifted a post he does not deserve as well?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Akpacha(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
This guy served ten yrs over killing of Mrs Abiola, what a shame he would be rewarded. Terrible country!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Aomial: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pakute:

Obi appointed James Nwafor of Akwuzu Sars that killed hundreds of Anambra youths, go dump their dead body inside Ezu river.. mechionu dia.
lol... So u don't know that sars was federal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Germi9: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Keep the recycling, over 200 Million poeple. Al Mustafa that couldn’t save his oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Dgr8hassiE(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Christistruth00:

And Attorney General Onagoruwa's Eldest Son after Onagoruwa fled to the UK after resigning from Gen Abacha's Government

Onagoruwa had a Stroke afterwards and.didnt recovered from the shock of his Son's murder till he passed on last year aged about 85

They also murdered President Yaradua's Older Brother Shehu Yaradua who had been Obasanjo's Vice President as Military Head of State

Not only that Al Mustspha confessed at the Oputa Panel that they had murdered a Hausa Girl who was hawking Oranges after Abacha's Marabout's had told them to Sacrifice a Virgin when Abacha was very unwell

Hausa girl selling orange 🤔
which state if i may ask?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by CHIOMAEZEH: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
This would be great ...he is an intelligent man with great training in military intelligence....I believe he will take the corps to greater heights

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Uchesis: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Al Mustapha the slayer of Abiola's wife.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Chetas81(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Racoon:
What really is wrong with this nation?
What really is wrong with this Nigerian citizen?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by APCNig: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Hope Tinubu isn’t doing this to mock and pepper Olusegun Obasanjo 😀

That will be very good of Tinubu. That's how you pepper your enemies

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by FxMasterz: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:
grin hehehe the same Al Mustapha that murdered Abiolas wife Kudirat this is gonna be interesting

It was actually Rogers that murdered her on the instruction of Abacha.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by bjtinz: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
I hope this is not true o 🥺
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Hedonisco: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
MKO would be rolling in his grave. By the time Bat's surreptitious links with Abacha's people is fully uncovered, those who still have their brains intact would recoil in disgust at the kind of character that Nigerians allowed into Aso Rock.

Don't forget that Abacha's main launderer, the Chaaagourys, have been long associated with BAT. Don't forget that one of Abacha's bagmen is currently Bat's Minister of Budget and National Planning.

Continue. Nigerians will learn the hard way.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by ivandragon: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Is Sergeant Rogers also coming back?

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by APCNig: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Uchesis:
Al Mustapha the slayer of Abiola's wife.

He did his job well as Abacha's guard

3 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by DaddyJapan(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
This would be great ...he is an intelligent man with great training in military intelligence....I believe he will take the corps to greater heights

Military training so great that he not only goes after unarmed civilians but also lies about the existence of Californium in Sambisa forest? cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Pakute: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Obi doesn't have the power to appointment
Police officers

You stink of ignorance
Keep quiet, Governors dey influence postings of security heads in their states.

6 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by APCNig: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Christistruth00:

And Attorney General Onagoruwa's Eldest Son after Onagoruwa fled to the UK after resigning from Gen Abacha's Government

Onagoruwa had a Stroke afterwards and.didnt recovered from the shock of his Son's murder till he passed on last year aged about 85

They also murdered President Yaradua's Older Brother Shehu Yaradua who had been Obasanjo's Vice President as Military Head of State

Not only that Al Mustspha confessed at the Oputa Panel that they had murdered a Hausa Girl who was hawking Oranges after Abacha's Marabout's had told them to Sacrifice a Virgin when Abacha was very unwell

All of them deserves it. Shebi Tinubu was funding NADECO with his personal money while idiots like Onagoruwa went to work for Abacha.

I passed the front of Onagoruwa's house at Onike everyday to me school. The Army's barrack where the car used for the operation was traced to is also adjacent to my school.

Oladipupo Diya too that turned to Abacha's houseboy also paid dearly.

They all deserved it

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by tnerro1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
When all these appointments go reach me self☹️☹️
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Uchesis: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
APCNig:

He did his job well as Abacha's guard
So why did he kill Kudirat?

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by CHIOMAEZEH: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Solsix:

So Peter Obi is now in charge of SARS?? U are not intelligent

This your response is wicked 😂
You need better flogging ... 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Pakute: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Aomial:
lol... So u don't know that sars was federal.
So what?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by NiceLegs: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is serious. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Chispa: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
I need a forge certificate, will you link me?
FreeStuffsNG:
He has the security pedigree though.

If confirmed then it's the turn of NSCDC to have a non-career NSCDC Head just like Customs and FRSC have had theirs in the past.

Most Nigerians who witnessed the NADECO years will be disappointed with this appointment. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
sweerychick:
two mouthed as usual! You are here hailing the appointment someone that committed heinous atrocities as Abachas COS. If Peter Obi made thhis appointment what would be your reaction?
were u d one who convinted him of d crimes... ?? Who is Peter Obi someone who is in a small party mtcheew
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Yep... Share the appointments round the political class.

What does it matter if they are inept, corrupt or unfit?!!...

This is the renewed change Nigerians asked for.

Well done President Tinubu. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by APCNig: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pakute:

Keep quiet, Governors dey influence postings of security heads in their states.

Influence or directly appoint?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by APCNig: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chispa:
I need a forge certificate, will you link me?

Yes, you can get at CSU. You go soon enter market

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by DaddyJapan(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He has the security pedigree though.

If confirmed then it's the turn of NSCDC to have a non-career NSCDC Head just like Customs and FRSC have had theirs in the past.

Most Nigerians who witnessed the NADECO years will be disappointed with this appointment. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Yeah, some pedigree he's got... cool
Every pore and orifice is oozing with it.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by nairalanda1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Fun to see how APC supporters are excusing this appointment

This al mustapha was one of those in the forefront of helping his former master Abacha defy the democratic wish of the Nigerian people

Now he has joined with APC.

When I tell people I don't support any Nigerian politician or party, it is in part because of stuff like this.

Anyway, make APC enjoy themselves. Hypocrisy is strong with them like PDP.

Same people who were bashing Obi over James Nwafor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.