Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian (39993 Views)

Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by FxMasterz: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

And you know if Was because of Al-Mustapha precisely?

It was during the Abacha - NADECO era. Al mustapha waa a key player during those times.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by saintkel(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2023
Pakute:

Obi appointed James Nwafor of Akwuzu Sars that killed hundreds of Anambra youths, go dump their dead body inside Ezu river.. mechionu dia.
Obi appointed him as what?.....make una stop dis silly lies
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by cerpvad(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2023
No be this man killed Kudirat Abiola? Wola Soyinka and NADECO Crews no go gree.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Kukutente23: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

It was during the Abacha - NADECO era. Al mustapha waa a key player during those times.
What year did Tinubu travel out
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Irony1: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2023
benuejosh:
How would i trust a man who said he got his advice from a mad man and also his children need to record him when he is talking so that he can be held accountable and keep reminding him of what he said incase he says otherwise. Those instances alone will make me doubt him and question his ability to make right choices and decisions.

See my guy you keep trying to be half clever. Just answer the question, imagine PO was president and he made Al Mustapha NSA for example. You will be first person to protest.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Irony1: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

I remember you were at the meeting where he lobbied for the post.😂

Again try and have sense. The person who said this was Al Mustapha and it was common knowledge then. That is why Al Mustapha said Yorubas betrayed MKO. there are a lot of things none of you know about June 12, you just open you mouth wahhhh and talk rubbish.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by FxMasterz: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

What year did Tinubu travel out

I can't remember again. That was in the 90s when everyone including Wole Soyinka were running for dear life.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Kukutente23: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

I can't remember again. That was in the 90s when everyone including Wole Soyinka were running for dear life.
And tinubu told you he was running from Al-Mustapha?
Some of them left because the democracy failed not necessarily because their lives were under threat. Tinubu for example was part of those who held series of meetings with the military junta and he left after those meetings broke down. Al-Mustapha was not yet in the business of killing people then.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by FxMasterz: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

And tinubu told you he was running from Al-Mustapha?
Some of them left because the democracy failed not necessarily because their lives were under threat. Tinubu for example was part of those who held series of meetings with the military junta and he left after those meetings broke down. Al-Mustapha was not yet in the business of killing people then.

No. It wasn't so. Soldiers were actually sent after Tinubu. Gani Fawehinmi also suffered. Ken Saro Wiwa was hung on the gallows. Ran because democracy failed? You don't understand. I've forgotten the full details about Tinubu. He wasn't a prominent figure back then. But he was actually under threat. No one runs just because democracy failed. You'll still visit home regularly if that is the case. You wouldn't be in self exile just because democracy failed.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Kukutente23: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

No. It wasn't so. Soldiers were actually sent after Tinubu. Gani Fawehinmi also suffered. Ken Saro Wiwa was hung on the gallows. Ran because democracy failed? You don't understand. I've forgotten the full details about Tinubu. He wasn't a prominent figure back then. But he was actually under threat. No one runs just because democracy failed. You'll still visit home regularly if that is the case. You wouldn't be in self exile just because democracy failed.
Look. Saro Wiwa was not killed for fighting for democracy. A lot of you get things mixed up because you were not of age then. He was killed for activism for Ogoni cleanup which the then govt labeled treason.
Secondly, things fell apart totally between the democracy group and the military junta around 1995. That's when the killings began. Tinubu had already left Nigeria then. I'm not saying he was not in exile but he did not leave because his life was under threat. A good number of those whose lives were threatened were either killed, imprisoned, beaten up or threatened. I don't have record of any of those happening to him.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by FxMasterz: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Look. Saro Wiwa was not killed for fighting for democracy. A lot of you get things mixed up because you were not of age then. He was killed for activism for Ogoni cleanup which the then govt labeled treason.
Secondly, things fell apart totally between the democracy group and the military junta around 1995. That's when the killings began. Tinubu had already left Nigeria then. I'm not saying he was not in exile but he did not leave because his life was under threat. A good number of those whose lives were threatened were either killed, imprisoned, beaten up or threatened. I don't have record of any of those happening to him.

I did not even state the reason why Ken Saro Wiwa was killed. Did I? The military back then killed for many reasons. Your life could be threatened for any reason whatsoever. Or, did I ever say it was for democracy? I don't know where you got that from.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Yankee101: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
This is a joke right?
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Charly68: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
This president has eagle eyes and passion for brilliant people . I fell in love with Am Mustafafa when I saw him analysing our security and economic situation in a program called Brekete family.. I never knew the man is so versed and intelligent .
He will surely turn the outfit around and many security experts will.begin to envy the organization
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Kukutente23: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

I did not even state the reason why Ken Saro Wiwa was killed. Did I? The military back then killed for many reasons. Your life could be threatened for any reason whatsoever. Or, did I ever say it was for democracy? I don't know where you got that from.
Seems you've mixed things up. Tinubu's fight was for democracy not environment like Saro Wiwa.
You gave that as example of people who were threatened so I explained the difference to you
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by FxMasterz: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Seems you've mixed things up. Tinubu's fight was for democracy not environment like Saro Wiwa.
You gave that as example of people who were threatened so I explained the difference to you

Of course, people who were fighting for democracy then were regarded as a threat, and the military juntas were after them. The military could seek anyone out for any offence under heaven, and usually, the person's life may go for it.

So, for whatever reason Tinubu was threatened, and for whatever time he ran away; his life remained under threat throughout the military era. Al mustaoha or no Al mustapha.

For example, if Tinubu ran because he came under threat for fighting democracy before Al mustapha became a major player. His life remained threatened even after Al mustapha became a major player because he was still a blood sucking demon like the rest of them. He would'nt dare return home. The suffering continues.
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by OtunbaJ: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Minister of defense is d best this man can get not this
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by CLRF: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Charly68:
This president has eagle eyes and passion for brilliant people . I fell in love with Am Mustafafa when I saw him analysing our security and economic situation in a program called Brekete family.. I never knew the man is so versed and intelligent .
He will surely turn the outfit around and many security experts will.begin to envy the organization

The Men/Women of NSCDC will love to have him. The man is just too charismatic and full of positive energy

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Hmsniki(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
ican2020:
He is best suited for chief of staff
Yes my brother, he desarved NSA position, becus Al Mustapha is a sorfisticated and brave CSO to Late Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Bedotfarms: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Irony1:

Your skull is just too hollow

Thanks Mr. Skull Hollow
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Irony1: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bedotfarms:

Thanks Mr. Skull Hollow
you are hollow
Re: Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian by Bedotfarms: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Irony1:

you are hollow

Noted Mr. Skull Hollow

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.