Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) (39166 Views)

Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2023
hammerFC:

our sister don catch me. grin
What's SA

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Since when did being one of the first to legalise open stupidity become a bragging right?!

Stupidity is hanging on to outdated laws inherited from whites during colonial era? Were Nigerians homophobic pre-colonial times. Go do your research. You're brainwashed by colonisation and the bible.

2 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
BareFacedLies:

Who is this idiot?!
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by hammerFC: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
What's SA

South Africa

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
SoΕ«th African MΒ£N 10x better than N!gerian Men

SA men know how to build world class infrastructure. Nigerian men just know how to import international labels to swag in 4th-world environment.

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

I'm gay and not into Nigerian guys. I don't wanna end up in a Thai prison on drug muling charges.

So you're a homo

No wonder why you're defending that nonsense. angry

How do you homos determine who will be the fucker and who will be the fuckee?

11 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

SA men know how to build world class infrastructure. Nigerian men just know how to import international labels.

Yes!! I support u on dis

N!gerian m€n are jst uzzeless to be honest.... All of them

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2023
BareFacedLies:

So you're a homo

No wonder why you're defending that nonsense. angry

How do you homos determine who will be the fucker and who will be the fuckee?

Correction, I'm gay - not 'a homo'. And what i do in the bedroom is none of your business.

3 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Stupidity is hanging on to outdated laws inherited from whites during colonial era? Were Nigerians homophobic pre-colonial times. Go do your research. You're brainwashed by colonisation and the bible.

I'm not aware there's any Nigerian tribe where the culture encourages a man to hump a fellow man from time immemorial!

11 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Correction, I'm gay - not 'a homo'. And what i do in the bedroom is none of your business.

Gay, faggo.t, fairy, queer, homo, they're all the same to me.

I have no time to dice deviants into different categories!

20 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2023
hammerFC:

South Africa
Thanks

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2023
BareFacedLies:

I'm not aware there's any Nigerian tribe where the culture encourages a man to hump a fellow man from time immemorial!

Go do your research. Its not an issue of encouragement but acceptance.

Historically in SA, when it comes to traditional healers (sangomas) it was and continues to be believed that a sangoma is always possessed by the spirit of an ancestor of the opposite sex. And that ancestor sometimes needs sexual relief, therefore the sangoma engages in same-sex relationships. Just one example of historical reference to homosexuality in Africa.

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Silentgroper(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2023
Kobicove:

Allow him fly so he can have a nervous breakdown from the cocktail of drugs he's taking and crash a plane with innocent passengers abi? undecided
Lmao... Just my thought..

saying u dnt identify with any gender sounds depressing and i would nt sit in a plane being flown by that kind of person.. He could break down and fly us right into bermuda triangle..

5 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Go do your research. Its not an issue of encouragement but acceptance.

Historically in SA, when it comes to traditional healers (sangomas) it was and continues to be believed that a sangoma is always possessed by the spirit of an ancestor of the opposite sex. And that ancestor sometimes needs sexual relief, therefore the sangoma engages in same-sex relationships. Just one example of historical reference to homosexuality in Africa.

That homo shit may be allowed among SA healers, but here in Nigeria men don't do men!!!

13 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Gay, faggo.t, fairy, queer, homo, they're all the same to me.

I have no time to dice deviants into different categories!

Once we're done with u you'll have the time. LGBTQ movement is growing stronger. Just last week Mauritius decriminalized homosexuality. Most Southern African countries are now gay friendly. As expected, Worst Africa will be the last region to be enlightened because you're the most backward in all of Africa, but you'll get there eventually.

2 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2023
BareFacedLies:

That homo shit may be allowed among SA healers, but here in Nigeria men don't do men!!!

Got you πŸ‘πŸΎ Nigeria is the only country in the world without gays and a history of homosexuality. Genius!

2 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by maestro299: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Naija guys won't like u perving over an SA transgender guy. Apparently u SA girls think they're the best thing since sliced bread. Without electricity and meaningful infrastructure of course. And pooping in gutters.
😁
True.
But blacks in South Africa should constantly be on their knees thanking God for the coming of the white man
Without the development and infrastructure he brought, you guys would be worse off than Papua New Guinea.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Once we're done with u you'll have the time. LGBTQ movement is growing stronger. Just last week Mauritius decriminalized homosexuality. Most Southern African countries are now gay friendly. As expected, Worst Africa will be the last region to be enlightened because you're the most backward in all of Africa, but you'll get there eventually.

I'm eagerly waiting for the day one of your faggo.t friends will make a move on me so that I'll have an excuse to break his jaw in 3 places!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2023
maestro299:
😁
True.
But blacks in South Africa should constantly be on their knees thanking God for the coming of the white man
Without the development and infrastructure he brought, you guys would be worse off than Papua New Guinea.

U mean like how our cousins in Botswana developed even without whites to become one of the richest countries in Africa per capita πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Out of everything, you just had to think of a Bermuda triangle? grin grin grin

Are you afraid of it?🀣🀣🀣
Silentgroper:
Lmao... Just my thought..

saying u dnt identify with any gender sounds depressing and i would nt sit in a plane being flown by that kind of person.. He could break down and fly us right into bermuda triangle..
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2023
BareFacedLies:

I'm eagerly waiting for the day one of your gay.t friends will make a move on me so that I'll have an excuse to break his jaw in 3 places!

He'll still be 10x richer than u. Have u noticed how smarter and richer gays are compared to cavemen like u πŸ€”

Anyway, so no gay person has hit on u before? U must be really ugly and stinky.

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Bakrabas: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Sense of responsibility and loyalty to humanity is superior to personal stupidity

80 years from now everyone on Nairaland would be dead

What exactly do we leave behind?!

A culture of men having sex through πŸ’© poop hole, with disease and HIV

Reduce reproduction of humans

I disagreed with a particular line , a nairalander that's just 18/20yrs can still be here in 80yrs time cheesy grin, *D* :A , ;T

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by maestro299: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

U mean like how our cousins in Botswana developed even without whites to become one of the richest countries in Africa per capita πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Oh, now we're moving to Botswana?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
You're bragging about development like as if you dark-skinned folks had anything to do with it's arrival.
You Malema boys should be careful what you wish for though. If you succeed in forcing out all the white populace responsible for bringing you guys out from the Stone Age in less than 5 years you'd be far worse than Niger.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2023
maestro299:

Oh, now we're moving to Botswana? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
You're bragging about development like as if you dark-skinned folks had anything to do with it's arrival.
You Malema boys should be careful what you wish for though. If you succeed in forcing out all the white populace responsible for bringing you guys out from the Stone Age in less than 5 years you'd be far worse than Niger.

Debating idiotsπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ I'm hitting u with facts, you're busy with fantasy.

U mentioned Papua New Guinea and Niger, I'm mentioning our cousins in neighbouring Botswana who developed without whites. So why wouldn't SA also develop without whites considering the mineral wealth we have?

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by maestro299: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Debating idiotsπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ I'm hitting u with facts, you're busy with fantasy.

U mentioned Papua New Guinea and Niger, I'm mentioning our cousins in neighbouring Botswana who developed without whites. So why wouldn't SA also develop without whites considering the mineral wealth we have?

A bit early for that now, c'mon.
grin grin grin
I always took you for a gentleman. Aren't you the one telling us that homosexuals are better mannered? smiley smiley
The whites still played an integral role in setting up the wealth Botswana enjoys today. Their major industries are mining and tourism, principally managed by the whites.
The population there is less than 2.5 million; Durban's alone is more than that. Why won't they have high-level of living?

8 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by OndoRaph(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Would you allow this confused thing fuc.k you?
I hope you know he has no dick!
Born female
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2023
maestro299:
A bit early for that now, c'mon.
grin grin grin
I always took you for a gentleman. Aren't you the one telling us that homosexuals are better mannered? smiley smiley
The whites still played an integral role in setting up the wealth Botswana enjoys today. Their major industries are mining and tourism, principally managed by the whites.
The population there is less than 2.5 million; Durban's alone is more than that. Why won't they have high-level of living?

Huh?? 😳 I see u have your head firmly stuck up a white man's S. Do u pray to whites at night πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Does it help u sleep better at night praising whites for everything in SA in order to cover up Nigeria's 63-year dismal failure as a black country?

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by DannyWalker: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2023

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Etranshub(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nonsense, trying so hard to edit Gods handwork
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Omoawoke2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

SA men know how to build world class infrastructure. Nigerian men just know how to import international labels to swag in 4th-world environment.

You mean the whites in south Africa

Black South Africans don’t have any achievement, they are still slaves to the whites

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70 Best Out Of Office Messages That Always Work / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / Electrician Fell Off Ladder In Popular Abia Hotel, Dies (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.