Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) (39162 Views)

Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Naija guys won't like u perving over an SA transgender guy. Apparently u SA girls think they're the best thing since sliced bread. Without electricity and meaningful infrastructure of course. And pooping in gutters.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Haaaa

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Omoawoke2(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Once we're done with u you'll have the time. LGBTQ movement is growing stronger. Just last week Mauritius decriminalized homosexuality. Most Southern African countries are now gay friendly. As expected, Worst Africa will be the last region to be enlightened because you're the most backward in all of Africa, but you'll get there eventually.

So do dey collect prick for anus.

How disgusting

Are you the man or the woman?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Damn! He's not bad looking at all... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by MatrixReloaded: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

SA men know how to build world class infrastructure. Nigerian men just know how to import international labels to swag in 4th-world environment.
Shut up ... I visited SA , I spent only 4 days out of 2 weeks. I was not allowed to take pictures as a tourist at the airport, I saw one of there top pastor that cruise town with exotic cars poster, funny there country is built with bricks, bounded by the south hemisphere, if not for Nigeria, the entire zulu nation will be in extinction.

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by maestro299: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Huh?? 😳 I see u have your head firmly stuck up a white man's S. Do u pray to whites at night πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Does it help u sleep better at night praising whites for everything in SA in order to cover up Nigeria's 63-year dismal failure as a black country?

Well, I know that without the whites to build your country, you guys over there would have been worse than the Haitians. A typical black South African male is quite lazy. They're only interested in claiming what others have built down, ergo the rise of xenophobic attacks. Tell Malema to stop deceiving you guys and pay homage to the white man for making you guys comfortable enough to come online and spew abuse on your fellow blacks...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by richie240: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Smart ppl.
I won't blame them.

They don't want a situation whereby he/she/shim will decide to identify as a frog midflight, thereby endangering d lives of innocent Passengers.
cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by achimendy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:

Maybe you should consider marrying since you're fine too.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by maestro299: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Huh?? 😳 I see u have your head firmly stuck up a white man's S. Do u pray to whites at night πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Does it help u sleep better at night praising whites for everything in SA in order to cover up Nigeria's 63-year dismal failure as a black country?

You're the expert. How does one get stuck up another man's a**?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Amaggedon: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

I'm gay and not into Nigerian guys. I don't wanna end up in a Thai prison on drug muling charges.
No SA drug dealers? You dont want to accept the fact flies goes to where poop is?

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by DanielsParker(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
NiG€RIAN MΒ£N are Uzeless....... All of them embarassed

Omoh, can you rest please?

3 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by TMKsouth: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Now that I've hit front page I'll just sit back and watch the haters bouncing off the walls. I successfully defended first page 😎
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
South Africans be doing too much...! Smh.

Y'all need to cut it out abeg...!

This is Africa, and there are more pressing issues bedeviling this great continent than your dumb obsession with Western pattern of Sexuality.

4 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by jrusky(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
He should not only be grouded he shoud be fired with no thanks or pay, then can go to where his madness is welcome.

All these idiots I hate them with passion.

E dey do like to punch his nose and broke it. That omo ale jatijati awon omo irankiran called Bobrisky and James Brown or James Red bitch are another goats that should be taught a lesson at a point.

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Angelfrost(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
DanielsParker:

Omoh, can you rest please?

He or she desperately needs the attention...! Starve him/her by ignoring.

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:
Now that I've hit front page I'll just sit back and watch the haters bouncing off the walls. I successfully defended first page 😎

Bloody fagg.ot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by MightySparrow: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
The ladies from my mother's side of the family tend to live longer, so might still be around... grin grin grin

Long live Methuselah.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Doris4ever(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Is either you are a man or a woman. Which one is transgender. Don't import American lifestyle to Africa.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by maestro299: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Yes!! I support u on dis

N!gerian m€n are jst uzzeless to be honest.... All of them
🀣🀣
See this woman dey Hussle.
That guy is gay.
He no send woman.
Infact me as a guy get more chance with am than you
So please control your stupidity.
Whatever you're looking for, 'casting' your Nigerian men for a black, homosexual South African male won't get it for you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Macdeey: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Sense of responsibility and loyalty to humanity is superior to personal stupidity

80 years from now everyone on Nairaland would be dead

What exactly do we leave behind?!

A culture of men having sex through πŸ’© poop hole, with disease and HIV

Reduce reproduction of humans

Thank God you included yourself cool cool cool
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

He'll still be 10x richer than u. Have u noticed how smarter and richer gays are compared to cavemen like u πŸ€”

Anyway, so no gay person has hit on u before? U must be really ugly and stinky.

I'm an alpha male, I'm very straight and I do not give off conflicting vibes by wearing earrings or anything that would attract homos to me.

You are the one who is stinky cos you take it through the ass and your ass now has a gaping hole which leaks shit!

2 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Thomasankara(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
[/color]hope it's not aborigine, cos such abnormality is common among the intruding Indians and Dutch[color=#770077]
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by legitnow1: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Anyways, let me behave, because it's still way too early for me to misbehave... grin grin grin

Alot of SA thread on FP these days, what my Love for Samantha cannot do, does not exist.

Oya come and talk to daddy. kiss
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Kajaard: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:

I hope you know you are admiring a woman?

Or are you now trying to tell us you’re a lesbian?

Inform your Nairaland family on time so people don’t get confused.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by legitnow1: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

SA men know how to build world class infrastructure. Nigerian men just know how to import international labels to swag in 4th-world environment.

Really, I guess you mean these SA men.

Our Nigerian brothers have covered the developers over there.

Are u white?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZVDK8bz_DI
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Crafteck1: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Actually, his 'madness' is allowed in SA. The aviation authority just needs to update its archaic policies.

LGBTQ rights are legal in SA and it was the 5th country in the world to legalise same-sex marriage.

If she can change his mind about something as important as its gender, what if it changes its mind about going forward and tries to put plane of reverse?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Germi9: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Na boy abi na girl? Asin na girl wen turn to boy abi na which one sef ? Abeg i tire
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
He or She .... I don't understand again. The guy looks like he. Not she.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
TMKsouth:

Actually, his 'madness' is allowed in SA. The aviation authority just needs to update its archaic policies.

LGBTQ rights are legal in SA and it was the 5th country in the world to legalise same-sex marriage.

Yet since January 2023, nothing. Is it that u don't realize that we are in the month of October?

Is the aviation authority not under the same SA that u say made transgenderism legal?

2 Likes

Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
9:09am
Samantha is in love. cool
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Will marriage prevent other men from looking at me?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
achimendy:

Maybe you should consider marrying since you're fine too.
Re: South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚[quote author=KingOfAmebo post=126454638][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70 Best Out Of Office Messages That Always Work / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / Electrician Fell Off Ladder In Popular Abia Hotel, Dies (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.