Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! (2961 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Testiebobo(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2023
#1 special fact about me is that when I like a particular person, I like the person with the whole of my heart. However, once the person passes his/her boundary, I hate such person with the whole of my heart. Me no get two hearts.
I used to like a lady within my compound, nt for any romantic vibes but we were like 5&6 sha, however she is enough to b my elder sister. Since we were very close, we gist together and discuss on so many issues around us. But she is kinda of lazy , and loves sending me on an errand. Even most times i could be busy doing my house chores, then she will just call for me on an errand. However, she deliberately sent me on errands sometimes without even saying THANK U. Nt until one faithful day that i noticed that her younger brother who is also my age mate was usually at home when she sent me on errands. Since that day i changed my attitudes towards her.

7 Likes

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Nwodosis(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2023
As you no define the relationship, she has no other option than to make you an errand boy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Rayban26: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2023
Nwodosis:
As you no define the relationship, she has no other option than to make you an errand boy.

Gbam. OP dosent know that women take advantage of over familiarity.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Rayban26: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2023
By the way @testiebobo what software did you use to design your DP?
Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Reminderz: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2023
you dey follow woman dey yarn, dey gossip, dey do bestie? wetin you expect her to take you as? shey men nor dey? you brought this insult upon yourself... wtf man.??

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Okoroawusa: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
So you don't know that once you are close to a woman and you are not fvcking her or making her aware that you would like to fvck her you have become one of the girls be that?

Dey play...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by talented321: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
In all women respect men who bleep them..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Omoawoke2(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Testiebobo:
#1 special fact about me is that when I like a particular person, I like the person with the whole of my heart. However, once the person passes his/her boundary, I hate such person with the whole of my heart. Me no get two hearts.
I used to like a lady within my compound, nt for any romantic vibes but we were like 5&6 sha, however she is enough to b my elder sister. Since we were very close, we gist together and discuss on so many issues around us. But she is kinda of lazy , and loves sending me on an errand. Even most times i could be busy doing my house chores, then she will just call for me on an errand. However, she deliberately sent me on errands sometimes without even saying THANK U. Nt until one faithful day that i noticed that her younger brother who is also my age mate was usually at home when she sent me on errands. Since that day i changed my attitudes towards her.

Will will you allow a lady send you on errand because sheโ€™s older than you are?

Someone you are supposed to be bedding, you are getting intimidated by her age. As long as she is still fresh, you are supposed to be hanging her legs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Obainoman6: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
See let me give you sense,
Just go one last message for her, target when nobody is at home then go the message for her as you return enter her room to give it to her immediately lock the door, carry her throw for ground, wozz her pin her down and chop.
Thats my advice.

12 Likes

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Uchenna10(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Some guys sef....u don't know ur worth sha

...u just dey do like my guy wey dey go errands for him gf,sti he never knack her for almost a year,and she ain't virgin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Natbrowny: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
BOUNDARIES. MAKE UNA TRY DEY SET AM
Even among your siblings to avoid DISRESPECT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Natbrowny: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Uchenna10:
Some guys sef....u don't know ur worth sha

...u just dey do like my guy wey dey go errands for him gf,sti he never knack her for almost a year,and she ain't virgin.

Send your friend to Gaza or Ukraine make bombs solve him problem
He doesn't fit in this part of this world. ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Natbrowny: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:
you dey follow woman dey yarn, dey gossip, dey do bestie? wetin you expect her to take you as? shey men nor dey? you brought this insult upon yourself... wtf man.??

grin grin
Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Natbrowny: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nwodosis:

Gbam. Gbammer. Gbammest

4 Likes

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Uchenna10(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Natbrowny:

Send your friend to Gaza or Ukraine make bombs solve him problem
He doesn't fit in this part of this world. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I tire for the guy o, always spending on her...the girl keeps telling him that her pastor said she should abstiain from sex till she get married,and she's praying to know if he's the right one for her....na so my guy dey spend and also go errands..
Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by tochez24(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Testiebobo:

If it's not your sister or mother, please Don't be close to any lady you're not fucking โŒโŒ

Whether you call it a relationship, friends with benefits, bestie, close friends or hook up.... If you ain't digging that hole please move!!!!

Infact don't even greet or reciprocate greetings from them, women are not NICE people at all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. That way most of them will be scared of you๐Ÿ’ฏ

So NOW you knowโ™‚๏ธ

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by WantsandMore: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Testiebobo:
or best case scenario, the manipulated just realized he's been manipulated . Don't hate the player, hate the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Oladhips(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin Op eyes don finally clear

2 Likes

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by JohnAOne: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
tochez24:

If it's not your sister or mother, please Don't be close to any lady you're not fucking โŒโŒ

Whether you call it a relationship, friends with benefits, bestie, close friends or hook up.... If you ain't digging that hole please move!!!!

Infact don't even greet or reciprocate greetings from them, women are not NICE people at all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. That way most of them will be scared of you๐Ÿ’ฏ

So NOW you knowโ™‚๏ธ
"... don't even reciprocate greetings from them?" ๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by TheKingsmann(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nwodosis:

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by tochez24(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
JohnAOne:
"... don't even reciprocate greetings from them?" ๐Ÿค”

Yes and i mean it broโ™‚๏ธ

Women psychology is the opposite of that of men.

While men value, respect and appreciate NICE people, women don't value NICE people because they ain't NICE themselves.they see a NICE person as a weak person if you don't know and that's why BAD guys can comfortably get any woman in this world no matter her level in life. Toughness and ruggedity make most of them WET, and it's because they feel that a bad guy can always protect them!!!

For instance, OP was nice to the girl out of his own free mind thinking he was dealing with his fellow guy that will appreciate him.... But to the girl, OP was just a tool to be used at her own convenience ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Do you blame the girl?? NO.. it's all in their make up as WOMEN.

I don't talk any girl i don't Bleep since my childhood, i have four sisters so i got to understand girls at an early age.

Not familiarizing with them will always make them curious and respectful whenever they are around you, they won't know what you are capable of.

Anything a woman doesn't know she fears๐Ÿ’ฏ

6 Likes

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by LeeSmart: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:
See let me give you sense,
Just go one last message for her, target when nobody is at home then go the message for her as you return enter her room to give it to her immediately lock the door, carry her throw for ground, wozz her pin her down and chop.
Thats my advice.
See as watery beans the wait for you 4 kiri-kiri

4 Likes

Re: I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! by Woodshot: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Maybe she could see the future and somewhere along those lines she see you becoming a delivery guy someday...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her / Slept With Husbands's Brother / Young Guys And Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.