Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Girlfriend Frustration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Frustration (566 Views)

I Am Not Proud Of Myself Because Of What I Am Into Now Due To Frustration / Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast / Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Frustration by balosammy(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2023
How can your girlfriend tells you she will call back when you put a call through and sudden you start seeing her post on her WhatsApp status

And there re times that you guys have had this issues which you've told her severally that even if she's busy, it can't take her 5 seconds to drop a message on whatsapp that she's is busy with so so so...

When you get angry she picks it up
Re: Girlfriend Frustration by peanutbutterr: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2023

you’re the only one in that relationship. stop allowing your emotion cloud your senses of reasoning.
Re: Girlfriend Frustration by Uchenna10(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Ghost her naw..... just act as if she doesn't exist..e no easy,but try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Frustration by balosammy(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2023
Uchenna10:
Ghost her naw..... just act as if she doesn't exist..e no easy,but try.

I am trying to do that, but before doing, I am thinking of telling her some f**king Truth about all this behavior, this kind of little little things has made me to loose Interest in other girls I have dated In the past. I am really pissed
Re: Girlfriend Frustration by Uchenna10(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
balosammy:

I am trying to do that, but before doing, I am thinking of telling her some f**king Truth about all this behavior, this kind of little little things has made me to loose Interest in other girls I have dated In the past. I am really pissed

Don't tell her anything
Just clear the chats and delete the number, act like u don't care

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Frustration by eventainment(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
You never get money. na make am.
Re: Girlfriend Frustration by starpower(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
balosammy:
How can your girlfriend tells you she will call back when you put a call through and sudden you start seeing her post on her WhatsApp status

And there re times that you guys have had this issues which you've told her severally that even if she's busy, it can't take her 5 seconds to drop a message on whatsapp that she's is busy with so so so...

When you get angry she picks it up
Learn to mimic people. Subtlely change your calling pattern and complain less. Find better use of time too. What is meant for us no dey stress us.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Y'all Opinions Please. / Are You A "nice Guy" Who Never Attracts Women? Or Are You Just Plain / Love Is Beautiful, But Lust Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.