Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? (3402 Views)

As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by luizpippo(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2023
I used to travel to Ibadan to check on V

Would go to Bwari to knack D to stupor, sneak in at 10pm and leave at 5am, don't want neighbors to see me.

Went to Masaka to vandalize W till she starting feeling i should be spending on her, i japa.

Went to visit M in Lugbe during lock down while her roomie went to Gwaz.

Was visiting B just before lockdown, i ran away when she went through my phone and was feigning anger meanwhile i never knew she was doing hook up as a full time hustle.

Dear Lord, thank you for saving my head
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Exceed15: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2023
I don't do that. God forbid
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Sunmolar(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2023
You don't know if a serpent is hiding in the roof

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Zonefree(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Sunmolar:
You don't know if a serpent is hiding in the roof
You dey lay with serpent, you no fear, na innocent serpent wey dey for roof be your concern undecided

Serpent in the roof is more friendly than the serpent laying on the bed with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Sunmolar(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Serpent in the roof is more friendly than the serpent laying on the bed with you.

If you perceived the serpent is on the bed with you, it's wise run.....
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Davidcorny: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2023
I've spent a year in my ex place when I was in school, she was very respectful, cooked, we fuk like crazy sef, if a woman has mad attraction for you see finish isn't easy to come by, though I made myself scarce by not always being around her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by ashawopikin(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2023
I no dey sleep for woman house pass one day, if not, see finish go start
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by lordnkem000(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2023
Jeferious:
My brother, I don sleep tire. The last one....she was my neighbor when we were in school. Same lodge...Same series. The normal mantra was that neighbors don't date, but I guess we were abnormal, because from being friendly neighbors, we graduated to besties grin...and finally to full "campus marriage" mode. What's more...we sustained that relationship for the next three years, and she's still my babe till this day. And no matter how we packaged the whole affair, everyone knew. At a point we stopped caring about their opinions.

I also remember that before this current one, I had a babe I used to visit back then in ABSU. She stays alone too. I don't spend less than five days at her place, and I also enjoyed every second of my vacation there. No harassment from anybody.

In all, it depends on the girl. I'm not gonna swear on my life that these girls haven't cheated on me with someone else, but at least, when I'm around, they make me feel like an undisputed king and that I also enjoy the moments while they last

Bro u too get sense, I just love the honesty in ur voice.
Same here. I felt like that too and I never had any confrontation with or from anyone
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by lordnkem000(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2023
RealDeola:

She must have use ur glory to japa..... Eyaah shocked
Na lie o. She was a good girl and very loyal too as I could remember. Her father had issues with my dad and he swore never to allow our relationship work. He sent her far away because of me. I've always been in touch till today too though nothing fit work out
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by MuMuOnBail: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Na wa ooo

Sleeping in a lady house is like sleeping in a notorious cultist house or sharing a room with one. grin

Always be prepared for the unexpected outcome at anytime, any minute, any second.

Always be on guard
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Mrtaye: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Chasito:
I spent the night in a girl's house, and dis girl get mind shit inside custard bucket in my presence, because it was not a self-contained apartment , I almost suffocated from the stench.. Chai
Disgusting 🤨
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
I don sleep tire .I cant count sef.dem don sleep tire for my house too.infact I don do couple style for Abj for like 2 years grin
Re: Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? by Chasito(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

Disgusting 🤨
u never jam dirty girls sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

(1) / What Do You Hate About Your Partner? / Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.