Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military (38264 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by clinician2x: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE MY FATHER WITH HIS FLAT BRAIN

I say amen to that.

Make ogun kill that man join.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Adjovi: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2023
So many foolish idiots supporting this dastardly act by Israel. Various world leaders are condemning it including biden and macron. Everyone knows it was Israel that did it. Infact Israel says they did it at first but when they saw the world's reaction to it, they deleted the tweet and changed mouth that it was Hamas.

Hamas are terrorist normal, what Israel is doing at the moment is what terrorist do. This is a war crime no two ways about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Sleekfingers: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2023
They have started denying......bloody jews.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Sunnyski: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A land without Oil and Gas

A Land without Gold

A land without Coal deposits

A land without Uranium, Lithium or cobalt

A semi desert with poor agricultural yeild

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

Shameless terrorist
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Larryndelaw: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Memoirs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Ask the person you voted for
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Dmanpee(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2023
My deepest concern and sympathy goes to the innocent civilians most especially the women and children who are affected by this war on both sides.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by LAXconfidential(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You people.have turned these forum to BEGGARS DEN
Life has never happened to you
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by AsapTeddy(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2023
Abuloma80:

GOOD DAY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, SONS AND DAUGHTERS. PLEASE MAY WE LISTEN TO THIS NEEDY LADY. I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUSLY SHE IS IN NEED OF OUR ASSISTANCE. WE AS A FAMILY OF NAIRALAND PLATFORM SHOULD BE OUR MEMBERS KEEPERS. IMAGINE IF AT LEAST 5,000 OF THE MEMBERS COULD GIVE JUST =N=200 EACH. THAT WILL BE =N=1 MILLION! THE SUM FOR SURE CAN BE AFFORDABLE BY US AND =N=1 MILLION TO HER WILL A GREAT FIGURE TO HER. IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING HER TO EAT, WHILE SHE LOOKS FOR ANY JOB FOR CONTINUITY FOR THEIR SURVIVAL. SHE CAN EVEN INVEST AT LEAST 75% OF IN A WORTHY BUSINESS WHILE SHE STOCKS THE HOUSE WITH 25%• HONESTLY HER CASE IS PATHETIC AND SHE IS IN SERIOUS NEED. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD REPLENISH WHAT WE GIVE ABUNDANTLY. IT'S VERY AFFORDABLE SO PLEASE LET'S DO IT FOR ANGELA!!!

Scammer...go and rest...this your format don cast
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by AsapTeddy(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2023
Adjovi:
So many foolish idiots supporting this dastardly act by Israel. Various world leaders are condemning it including biden and macron. Everyone knows it was Israel that did it. Infact Israel says they did it at first but when they saw the world's reaction to it, they deleted the tweet and changed mouth that it was Hamas.

Hamas are terrorist normal, what Israel is doing at the moment is what terrorist do. This is a war crime no two ways about it.
When you invade a country to rape, kill and kidnap innocent people, you shouldnt worry much when your hospital is bombed...whether by Israel or Hamas misfiring.

Innocent lives have been lost in both scenarious. That should be the focus.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by poseidon12: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
Thats a big fat lie, the world knows it’s Israel that carried out the attack

Of course it is Israel. They are denying because they know it is a war crime.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Sillymoderators: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Gainman:
So if they said they will bomb it. Does dat indicate they are responsible. Is dat why Hamas bombed it. To look like Isreal is responsible
See question wey adult dey ask..🤔🤔🤔🤔
If you threaten to kill someone for example and the person gets killed, naturally who will be the number one suspect is it not you?
So you are saying Hamas bomb it to look like it was Israel that did it ! Meaning they deliberately killed their own people!! And that makes sense to you?
You are possibly one of those that believe Israel allowed the attack on their citizens so that they will use the opportunity to wipe out Hamas!
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by ceejay80s(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

U are a tellolist
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by ceejay80s(m): 12:55am On Oct 18, 2023
God1000:
Sad, such a heartbreaking situation in Gaza

I feel for innocent Palestinians that are caught up in this war
No Palestine is innocent, they are all wicked Muslims, cross their path and they I'll teach U a lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by viceddy95(m): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Memoirs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
All your family should be starving not only you and your daughter…..bloody scammer
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by bencr7: 1:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by J3susFr3ak: 1:24am On Oct 18, 2023
poseidon12:

Of course it is Israel. They are denying because they know it is a war crime.

Do you remember how Palestinian terrorists in Lebanon used innocent Christians as human shields by sending rockets from Christian homes and villages only for Israel to retaliate and make the innocent Christians unfortunate collateral damage by such a crossfire?

This is the same thing being repeated here by Hamas and they have rehearsed this thing well even before the attack last week.

Israel veheently denies deliberately targeting innocent civilians. Hamas, the villain wants to twist the narrative by playing innocent victim here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1f0youDkhk?si=NG2WjAGl5eKpRcLg
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by 2Radii: 1:46am On Oct 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
Thats a big fat lie, the world knows it’s Israel that carried out the attack
And what will ur father do about it? grin
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by planetx: 2:03am On Oct 18, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Scammer...go and rest...this your format don cast
LOL same person as the Angela that is begging with a different moniker.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Brownking: 2:18am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

While your country that has it all is leaving in poverty, can't boast of 24hours light, doesn't have a defence system, keeps voting the incompetent to rule the most competent, are known for terrorism yet it has all the resources you mentioned Israel doesn't have. I stand with Israel.

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by imbless: 2:21am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

That semi desert is far more better than this your shit hole of a country grin

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Desusi: 2:25am On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

Despite their lack of all these goody goodies of natural resources and their poor geographical location,they are never your country mates.Indeed, no nation in the world succeeded without relating with them.Hmmm! Chosen is blessed! There's nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by mpire: 2:28am On Oct 18, 2023
Abuloma80:

GOOD DAY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, SONS AND DAUGHTERS. PLEASE MAY WE LISTEN TO THIS NEEDY LADY. I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUSLY SHE IS IN NEED OF OUR ASSISTANCE. WE AS A FAMILY OF NAIRALAND PLATFORM SHOULD BE OUR MEMBERS KEEPERS. IMAGINE IF AT LEAST 5,000 OF THE MEMBERS COULD GIVE JUST =N=200 EACH. THAT WILL BE =N=1 MILLION! THE SUM FOR SURE CAN BE AFFORDABLE BY US AND =N=1 MILLION TO HER WILL A GREAT FIGURE TO HER. IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING HER TO EAT, WHILE SHE LOOKS FOR ANY JOB FOR CONTINUITY FOR THEIR SURVIVAL. SHE CAN EVEN INVEST AT LEAST 75% OF IN A WORTHY BUSINESS WHILE SHE STOCKS THE HOUSE WITH 25%• HONESTLY HER CASE IS PATHETIC AND SHE IS IN SERIOUS NEED. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD REPLENISH WHAT WE GIVE ABUNDANTLY. IT'S VERY AFFORDABLE SO PLEASE LET'S DO IT FOR ANGELA!!!

May it not be well with you Anthony or whatever name your father named you, and all your fake accounts.

That God you're trying to use to scam shall cut you off without notice. You're cursed in the morning, you're cursed in the day, you're cursed at night. Every time log in to post a scam, heaven shall remove 6 months out of your remaining years.

As long as you continue to post this cscam.
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Bigchristo: 2:29am On Oct 18, 2023
2Radii:
And what will ur father do about it? grin
You can take a bike to Lagos lagoon and jump inside since you got pained that I can’t be a gullible person like you 😂😂😂
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by mpire: 2:29am On Oct 18, 2023
Memoirs:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

May it not be well with you Anthony or whatever name your father named you, and all your fake accounts.

That God you're trying to use to scam shall cut you off without notice. You're cursed in the morning, you're cursed in the day, you're cursed at night. Every time log in to post a scam, heaven shall remove 6 months out of your remaining years.

As long as you continue to post this cscam.
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Horus(m): 2:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
You are right with your assessment, a journalist reported they saw Israeli aircraft that launched the attack, but the mainstream media are engaging on propaganda to cover up even the IDF spokesperson admitted it and later delete the tweets just check Twitter (X) trending you will see “deleted” both the Israeli prime minister tweeted something and delete it minutes after seeing the footage from the strike that killed innocent civilians, all those news about the rocket being misfired is just damage control tactics to downplay on it, this is just the kind of thing happening currently

You are spot on!!. He quickly deleted the tweet after backlash from the world public opinion and is now claiming Hamas bombed the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by tj4luck(m): 2:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Desammyst:
It's well. All I know is that God is with the state of Israel.
Even when Christians are just 1.9% population against 73.6%, over Muslims 18%.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Tipster07: 2:47am On Oct 18, 2023
I just see mumu comments here, terrorist that can blow himself up how much more of a Hospital?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.