Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military (38256 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Bigchristo: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:
It was a misfire from Islamic jihadist in Palestine. By tomorrow, you will get the full picture.

The coward islam9c fighters are operating near hospitals and schools...and incidence like this is inevitable
Try get sense make dem nor Dey use your brain
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by AskProf: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Memoirs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0678[/color]
[color=dark]6041
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Emaprince: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Try get sense make dem nor Dey use your brain
Ofcourse you are a terrorist sympathizer...so even when. Hammas use human as shield, you will blame isreal who are defending their people but reserve praises for hammas who killed civilians on 7th.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
they can only deceive gullible fools like you who bank on mainstream media news 😂😂😂
fvck off...anyone can say anything on d internet..the military denied it and u can't force it on them..Hamas trying to play d pitty game
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by dahnimoh(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truth is coming up gradually. Hamas is whipping up sympathy. They should come and seek the services of our former information minister
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Thats a big fat lie, the world knows it’s Israel that carried out the attack

Sh ut up mu²
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Tetraozonaitera: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Devilish people attacking Christians ran into a Christian hospital for shelter and cover from airstrike. Their own Jihadist brothers bombed them there mistakingly. You see how KAMA Works?

Normally na to kill Christians at the slightest sight weda na for CHURCH or Hospital.
Now dey don bomb demselfs com dey lie against Israel.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Adolfnigeria: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Stupid comment with stupid likes.

Israel's agricultural output is better than that of your country.
Israel is approximately 21,937 sq km, while Nigeria is approximately 923,768 sq km... Who is the big for nothing ?

1USD = 4 new isreali shekel.

Isreal foreign reserve = 198 billion USD. Nigerias is 33 billion USD... and CBN dey lie small.

Isreal with its small size, lack of natural resources is far better than your country. It has provided a better quality of life for its citizens. Go and kidnap an isreali and see what happens to you...

Stupid likes, stupid comments.

DOn-t go and protest for your government to stop their barbaric corruption.

MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A land without Oil and Gas

A Land without Gold

A land without Coal deposits

A land without Uranium, Lithium or cobalt

A semi desert with poor agricultural yeild

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Bigchristo: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
osazsky:
fvck off...anyone can say anything on d internet..the military denied it and u can't force it on them..Hamas trying to play d potty game
Just as they can say anything and you believe with your gullibility Ode 😂😂
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THESE ISRAELITES DEY VERY STUPID SHA

I NO BLAME DEM.....NA PHARAOH I BLAME WEY LET MY PEOPLE GO

Tell Tinubu to go and capture them again

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
oakenfold:
Na wa, see lie.

Hamas does not even own a missile that strong.

Mu²

Hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Bigchristo: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Sh ut up mu²
Your father na mumu 😂
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by LeeSmart: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
sslcrypt:
Please where's the footage of Israel rockets? A government arm of Hamas claims is Israel and all you dumb fk believe them. It's obvious egyot, Turkey, Russia and china have eyes in the sky. These are the ones that can confirm if it's Israel, all you dumbest useless idioooooots accusing Israel are just worthless like the dead Hamas terrorist.
Israeli military weren't even operating in that area as at the time of that blast..... The Palestinian islamic jihad were responsible for that incident.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

You and other id iots that liked your comment are BIG FO OLS
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Your father na mumu 😂

Shebi na one agbero fu ck your mama for one junction wey dem take bo rn you, a product of one ni ght stand oshi.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by dahnimoh(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
liasmiram2567:

You are more dumb than the dumbess. Do you think Isreal will accept that it hit the hospital? This is what happened when an Al Jazeera reporter was shot by an Isreali soldier and Isreal refused to accept responsibility.The Zionist lying machine is well known.

Aljazera your darling station confirmed that it was a misfired rocket by Hamas that did the damage.

Go and verify
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Adolfnigeria: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
---
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Memoirs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Palestinian rocket 🚀 will soon hit you
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Bigchristo: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Shebi na one agbero fu ck your mama for one junction wey dem take bo rn you, a product of one ni ght stand oshi.
Shut up you fool, go and lick your wound e touch you for bad place 😂
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by billyG(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

Wetin be that small land wey Arabs, Palestinians no fit leave for istrael sef,Sinai peninsula is 4X bigger than istrael.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by dragunov: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

Wail on.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
dahnimoh:

Aljazera your darling station confirmed that it was a misfired rocket by Hamas that did the damage.

Go and verify
why are you responding to that vagabond? Terrorist who are standing with Palestinians but can't go to Gaza to stand
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by foleskay(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:

Some Africans are born stupid

There are more Muslim Jews than Christians so it's not your business stay african and use your brain cellss
See mumu hypocrisy. Why not tell us why all muslims support hamas. And when Christians show their support for Israel u ignorants wud start putting on stupid stats. We Christians support israel because that's our spiritual home. D birth place of Jesus!!

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Dsimmer: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
I have always stated that Israelites have a right to exist on their ancestral soil and defend themselves on their ancestral home which includes Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth etc which are Hebrew names, not Arab names! Israel have a right to defend themselves against Arab terrorists who continue to attack them!

Meanwhile, these nonsensical Arab terrorists should better fvck off North African lands!
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Dittodat: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lying apartheid terrorist state of Israel.
They have been exposed as liars, this was the same way they claimed that 40 babies were beheaded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Horus(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lie, this was a high precision laser-guided bomb released from an Israeli aircraft

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Originality007:
this is getting serious .

but y Hamas still keep firing Rockets 🚀, When dey know it will not get to Israel?

nothing like Peace
Maybe them no get sense. Same way they use human shield.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by billyG(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Diligence:
The cowardly terrorists and brutes aka Hamas: propaganda, blackmailing won't work!

Let me tell you: More than 90% of this blood stains, stretchers, ambulance theatrics televised by Aljazeera and bandages ARE STAGED FOR THE CAMERA!
I have thought so,why do they always carry wrap of white clothes as dead child,why not exposed d bodies for all to see d mobid "corpses"
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by TNORWAY: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
I am following a journalist directly from the source I don’t need Twitter, I can also show you some of the information posted on Twitter in regard to this check attached files
go back on Twitter... watch without sentiment.....

That Man actually posted it but deleted it later.

Just go back and do research
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by billyG(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Topmaike007:
so automatically because you saw few APC members celebrating Tinubu presidency then that now means the whole Nigeria are happy abi?? Make Una dey reason na and moreover that land doesn't belong to Isreali if they're looking for land to claim they should go back to the land of Ur present day Iraq that's where there father Abraham come from.. Canaan land is not there land
Do you know Arabs came from Abraham's blocus too?

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THESE ISRAELITES DEY VERY STUPID SHA

I NO BLAME DEM.....NA PHARAOH I BLAME WEY LET MY PEOPLE GO
Keep blaming them. Keep hating on them. Keep saying they are stupid. But guess what? They keep winning. When Hamas infiltrated their land, what do you expect. Isreal gave them hot
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Daystar7: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Stephench:

They're also depending on aids don't be deceived

Israel depend on aids? From who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.