Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? (5101 Views)

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Being A Nice/descent Person Without Being Taken Advantage Of. / She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by aloyemeka1: 1:27am On Oct 24, 2011
Have you taken advantage of your partner in any way?. Like, using his/her weaknesses to achieve your personal aim. Do you think it is alright to use someone's weakness against him/her?.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2011
No, I haven't and you certainly don't want to do that undecided
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by aloyemeka1: 1:42am On Oct 24, 2011
sauer:

No, I haven't and you certainly don't want to do that  undecided

What if you discover he/she loves you more than you do and because of that, you decide to keep your bad behaviors because she/he can always overlook that. Are you saying that you haven't done that before?.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

What if you discover he/she loves you more than you do and because of that, you decide to keep your bad behaviors because she/he can always overlook that. Are you saying that you haven't done that before?.
Would I want to go down the love path, if one person loves far more than the other? I don't think so. I haven't and even if I have, then she was comfortable with it cos she never complained. Am an advocate of loving each other with the senses intact. Preferably equally measurable love! grin

But really, it's undeniable that such things happen. Nevertheless, if it is comfortable with both parties. . . if the girl/guy can conveniently indulge the excesses of the other party, then I think it's okay. In that case, it's not "taking advantage". However, if one party decides to go over board into debauchery, then the other should quit!
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 24, 2011
Sauer, you have a fan in me. wink wink wink
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2011
rokiatu:

Sauer, you have a fan in me. wink wink  wink

sweet. . .  cheesy, Nairaland's little goddess!
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by InkedNerd(f): 3:00am On Oct 24, 2011
@OP: Nope! Can't do it. I wouldn't want it done to me so I wouldn't do it.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by iice(f): 4:51am On Oct 24, 2011
Nope. I'm not really one for easy road, besides with my i-no-send attitude? undecided
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by slimyem: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2011
done it a few times with partners i dont care about just because I DONT CARE but NO!, i wouldnt do it to whoever i seriously care about.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by aloyemeka1: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2011
slimyem:

done it a few times with partners i dont care about just because I DONT CARE but NO!, i wouldnt do it to whoever i seriously care about.

If you don't care about them, why were they your partners in the first place?.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by slimyem: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

If you don't care about them, why were they your partners in the first place?.
they were not relationships i was serious about.i was just passing time with them.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by oneuniquemind(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
No 4 now.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by seedord247(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
The Questions above should be stated to those Nigerians (including me You) in the westerns world, Deceiving and marrying a lady just to get paper.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by ElmA1(f): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
yes.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by aloyemeka1: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
slimyem:

they were not relationships i was serious about.i was just passing time with them.

In essence you were just using them to get free sex,abi?
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by r231(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nope
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by coogar: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Have you taken advantage of your partner in any way?. Like, using his/her weaknesses to achieve your personal aim. Do you think it is alright to use someone's weakness against him/her?.

yes!
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Leffe2010: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2011
dont do it if you do am once befor you know you go dey shake yansh frm their u go they like yansh small small
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by HighChief4(m): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2011
Sure I do, when necessary thou
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2011
all the time. we use each other.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2011
Hmm Yemi took it easy o,prease.
I think partners use each other at one point or another,most times its not a harmful or wicked type of advantage taking,just something they may later laugh over.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2011
yup. they take advantage of you too anyway. do me i do you . . .
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by ChuckD2(m): 3:55am On Oct 25, 2011
call it "claiming self-righteousness" na you sabi but i don't see myself doing that. never have, never will. she deserves to be treated well.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2011
My partner is part of me, so taking advantage of him will mean i am cheating on myself.
Itz like stealing your own goods. I will definitely not do that.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Agybabe(f): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2011
Taking advantage of his weaknesses doesn't mean i cheat on him but can do some silly things when necessary. But don't make it too much, because the day the juju go clear for him eyes, ehn, hmmn, i reserve my comment. But use sense.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by eghost247(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2011
very wrong thing to do taking advantage of people in general and knowing that your using the persons weakness partner or not is totaly wrong in every sense of the word
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by slimyem: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

In essence you were just using them to get free sex,abi?
your thoughts, just your thoughts!
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Lynaminaj(f): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2011
Sure, i cn do it, but wen necessary.
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by Natasha2(f): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2011
Yap
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by tEsLim(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2011
The power of a relationship is the hands of who cares less!
Re: Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? by slimyem: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2011
tEsLim:

The power of a relationship is the hands of who cares less!
exactly!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? / He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice / For All The Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.