Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers (4865 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Please pals,I need a mature advice frm y'll...I have a guy I love soo much and am sure e lovs me too,e knws ma mom nd siblings nd they al like him,but before we startd dating,e has a babe nd theyv bin togeda for awhile,buh e said they aren't datin anymore bcuz d gal is nw in uk moreso they aren't compatible religion nd tribe wise,I was rest assured at first,buh I became so worried whenever I see the babes call everytym on my guys phone,then I confronted him one day nd al e cld tel me was"am I nt shown u al d love am supposed to?diz babe u tokin abt is som1 I can't juz free like dat,she's helpn me wif som tins datz vry important to ma life,juz get ur mind rested huh,I gat u always"den e continued wif hz chat on hz laptop...now I got d shock of my life when I woke up diz mawnin nd saw his DP on bbm,e uploaded the pix of d lady,nd also wishn er happy birthday...guys abeg does it make sense for a guy to do dat wen e knws hz no more dating d babe,or ladies can u take thatam confused,e even tod me its ntn dat they ar juz frnds nw,wat do I do plzzzzzzzzzzzz..Dnt insult me oooh abeg cuz ah knw nairalanders
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by munchfani: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2015
TIME FOR YOU TO HAVE A PLAN B..I GUESS U NIGERIAN RIGHT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2015
munchfani:
TIME FOR YOU TO GET A PLAN B..I GUESS U NIGERIAN RIGHT?
yes I am
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by munchfani: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
yes I am
HA! U SHOULD KNW THE SCORE. SHEY MOST OF YOU GIRLS HAVE MORE THAN 4 BOYFRIENDS?
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by sinaj(f): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Seriosly diz ain't right sad

I fink d guy gat plans dat might hurt u lera,

I jux hpe he is nt takin you for a side chick sad

Start preparin for d worst baby wink

5 Likes

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Cutehector(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
U ladies are a bunch of jealous lots.. Its normal for people to use a birthday frnd"s pix on dr dp...

Babe pls dnt let ur jealousy kill ur relationship ... I just broke up wit a girl because of dat.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by vani86: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Your bf cant wish his ex happy birthday lmao.

Sweetheart grow up.

Although there is still no love lost between him and d ex, they are just good friends now.

I have girls like that, that i tell stuffs i do not even tell my gf. Yes a guy can have a girl as a best friend.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015
munchfani:
HA! U SHOULD KNW THE SCORE. SHEY MOST OF YOU GIRLS HAVE MORE THAN 4 BOYFRIENDS?
lolzzz haba,me ah dnt do dat ooooh,na one sharp side my cutlass get,to love two men at d same tym na wahala for me,buh MAGA is allowed*winks*
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by FruityLass: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2015
What you say?

She's calls everytime.....that's it.
Both not yet over each other and maybe your just his side chick.

Wise up girl....
Guys don't easily get over their ex....he might or still in love with her.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2015
vani86:
Your bf cant wish his ex happy birthday lmao.

Sweetheart grow up.

Although there is still no love lost between him and d ex, they are just good friends now.

I have girls like that, that i tell stuffs i do not even tell my gf. Yes a guy can have a girl as a best friend.
hmmmmmm,so u mean its ntn wen a guy uploads hz so called EX pics on hz DP wishn er hapi bday??y can't e juz wish er dat only by texts?moreso,u can take dat too bahwish ur babe can juz try dat wif u nd u c ow dat hurts

1 Like

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2015
FruityLass:
What you say?

She's calls everytime.....that's it.
Both not yet over each other and maybe your just his side chick.

Wise up girl....
Guys don't easily get over their ex....he might or still in love with her.
I said it too,buh my guy dnt call er,buh d babe go cal like wat d bleep!infact she sent him an airtym lately,I wonder why sef,cuz my guy is vry ok nd can afford d airtym wifout er help,ah swear its killing me softly cuz I fuckin love ma guy nd am sure e does too,it aint easy to av an handsome,educated,smart nd rich guy nw,so ahh gats hold am thight
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2015
I think someone is jumping into conclusions hr... It's normal for the girl to be on ez dp cos its her birthday. I would advice u stop feeling insecure and just sit and watch the way tinz would turn out.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2015
sinaj:
Seriosly diz ain't right sad

I fink d guy gat plans dat might hurt u lera,

I jux hpe he is nt takin you for a side chick sad

Start preparin for d worst baby wink
side chick?I even tod ma mom abt him nd she invited him down to actually knw d type of person he is,finkin if e doesn't av plans for me,hz nt gon go c ma mom nd e wldnt even b callin er to say hy,moreso,he doesn't cheat cuz I knw d password to hz phone,even hz iphone is always wif me weneva we ar togeda,d only person that calls is dat babe,e haff taya me ooo sis
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Cutehector:
U ladies are a bunch of jealous lots.. Its normal for people to use a birthday frnd"s pix on dr dp...

Babe pls dnt let ur jealousy kill ur relationship ... I just broke up wit a girl because of dat.
smilesss,choi u men ehn u can support eachoda baje,na we ladies sabi ow e dey b for body
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Will something happen to you if you spell and type correctly? undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by munchfani: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
lolzzz haba,me ah dnt do dat ooooh,na one sharp side my cutlass get,to love two men at d same tym na wahala for me,buh MAGA is allowed*winks*
omo u funny o, but seriously dat ur bobo dey play u.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
I think someone is jumping into conclusions hr... It's normal for the girl to be on ez dp cos its her birthday. I would advice u stop feeling insecure and just sit and watch the way tinz would turn out.
tnx swt!
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by FruityLass: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
I said it too,buh my guy dnt call er,buh d babe go cal like wat d bleep!infact she sent him an airtym lately,I wonder why sef,cuz my guy is vry ok nd can afford d airtym wifout er help,ah swear its killing me softly cuz I fuckin love ma guy nd am sure e does too,it aint easy to av an handsome,educated,smart nd rich guy nw,so ahh gats hold am thight
He might be calling her. Some guys are smart....deletes number and messages instantly and besides you said he's handsome, educated, smart and rich.
Omo, like he's a man any lady can die for....you not the only lady loving him then.

1 Like

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by sinaj(f): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
side chick?I even tod ma mom abt him nd she invited him down to actually knw d type of person he is,finkin if e doesn't av plans for me,hz nt gon go c ma mom nd e wldnt even b callin er to say hy,moreso,he doesn't cheat cuz I knw d password to hz phone,even hz iphone is always wif me weneva we ar togeda,d only person that calls is dat babe,e haff taya me ooo sis

Lol diz one de yarn like Yankee babe o! grin

U still have a lot to knw about guyswink

2 Likes

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by pet4ril(f): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Relax
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
smilesss,choi u men ehn u can support eachoda baje,na we ladies sabi ow e dey b for body
lol its not a matter of supporting, I'm not being biased.. I'm only stating d fact dat its in a lady's nature to feel jealous
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
tnx swt!
uwc bae
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:

Lets see his pix & verify the authenticity of his handsomeness,else you lying.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2015
feji333:
Will something happen to you if you spell and type correctly? undecided
na job ah dey look for??abi na buhari ah wan write letter too,u wey dey type correctly na wu ur type don help,oga ade bounce!!!

1 Like

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
Please pals,I need a mature advice frm y'll...I have a guy I love soo much and am sure e lovs me too,e knws ma mom nd siblings nd they al like him,but before we startd dating,e has a babe nd theyv bin togeda for awhile,buh e said they aren't datin anymore bcuz d gal is nw in uk moreso they aren't compatible religion nd tribe wise,I was rest assured at first,buh I became so worried whenever I see the babes call everytym on my guys phone,then I confronted him one day nd al e cld tel me was"am I nt shown u al d love am supposed to?diz babe u tokin abt is som1 I can't juz free like dat,she's helpn me wif som tins datz vry important to ma life,juz get ur mind rested huh,I gat u always"den e continued wif hz chat on hz laptop...now I got d shock of my life when I woke up diz mawnin nd saw his DP on bbm,e uploaded the pix of d lady,nd also wishn er happy birthday...guys abeg does it make sense for a guy to do dat wen e knws hz no more dating d babe,or ladies can u take thatam confused,e even tod me its ntn dat they ar juz frnds nw,wat do I do plzzzzzzzzzzzz..Dnt insult me oooh abeg cuz ah knw nairalanders

If this is a serious relationship he should be able to tell you the important things she is doing for him. I would be uncomfortable with the display picture based on how close their relationship seems to be.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2015
sauceny:

Lets see his pix & verify the authenticity of his handsomeness,else you lying.
lying for wat kwanu,shey seun wan gimme money nii??my guy. Is handsome nd perfectly ok for me,u can see FRESHKIDDY on instagram,cuz datz hz nickname since campus days,I juz hope e doesn't c all diz.make him head no go dey swell like ijebu garri
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by HawksDude(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Ladies always find it hard to let go.
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Jealousy. Accept it or move on.its dat simple. Wen d gal comes bk to Nigeria. Dem go dey fuk each oda. Ur jst his plan b sorry
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2015
andromida:

If this is a serious relationship he should be able to tell you the important things she is doing for him. I would be uncomfortable with the display picture based on how close their relationship seems to be.

exactly ooh babe,d thing is most men that acts this funny can't take that,I broke up wif d guy I was dating before him because I don't want anything that would disrupt our relationship,even my eX almost ran mad,he still dey threaten me till now sef,yet I don't give a damn,now dz new one is givin me fairytales..MEN SHA
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
just take a look at what you're typing, nkea o style ko gini? . .
e' gon' go' yaff' . . . . can't you type in a more comprehensible manner?

3 Likes

Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
panachuku:
Jealousy. Accept it or move on.its dat simple. Wen d gal comes bk to Nigeria. Dem go dey fuk each oda. Ur jst his plan b sorry
lmao choi,I can swear wif ma lyf,dat can't apun btwn dem again cuz no1 fit do wetin ah dey do for him weneva we gat busy*winks*lolzzzz so bleeep d babe wereva she is
Re: He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
just take a look at what you're typing, nkea o style ko gini?

e' gon' go' yaff'
can't you type in a more comprehensible manner?
noted sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Like This??? / Osofia And His Cute Daughters, Photo / 25 Crazy Random Things To Show How Crazy The World Is (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.