Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (34886 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2006
OK guys, its either Ify or Maureen. Who do you want out?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2006
I wld rather have Ify out and Maureen stay, But the world seems to want maureen out,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2006
I bet you dont vote Ify out u wasting ur cash Maureen is going out, we all want her house
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2006
Why tell me ur reason at least shes not at fake as Ify.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2006
You guys just voted my favourite housemate out.[joan] angry angry.too bad.I will not enjoy the show again.Maureen should leave the house. sad
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2006
CALLING ONE, CALLING ALL, CALLING SLIMNIKE; JOIN THE EBUKA FANS KLUB: we welcome you with open arms the website is EBUKA.BRAVEHOST.COM

The Don must win!!
smiley
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2006
ebuka.bravehost.com

EBUKA'S FANSITE
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2006
ify shud go o! enough said!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2006
cabali:

ify should go o! enough said!

If you vote ify you wasting your money just peaice of advice, we have united in THousands if not millions to vote Maureen out,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2006
ok if u say so, would like to know what happens to gideon, i hope he leaves after her
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2006
Gideon is folowing see Joan and Chinedu are out now i am sure he would be scared big time.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2006
he shud be for being a fool and not knowing that helen is actually a green snake
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 5:30am On Apr 13, 2006
abeg enuff ify is already out cheesy
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2006
ezidiary:

CALLING ONE, CALLING ALL, CALLING SLIMNIKE; JOIN THE EBUKA FANS KLUB: we welcome you with open arms the website is EBUKA.BRAVEHOST.COM

The Don must win!!
smiley
Is this now politics?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2006
if there's one reality show that sucks balls more than Indecency stars its Big Brother Nigeria cheesy cheesy!! the show's as boring as f*ck!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2006
So, "Big Brother Nigeria" will give the winner $100,000.
For what achievement?
For being idle in a compound for 90 days?

Guinness the major sponsor should go and see the state of toilets, libraries and laboratories in Nigerian universities and know how to invest money wisely.

If you go to our universities, you will weep for our students. And these are the future leaders of Nigeria being treated with such indignity!

Share the $100,000 among the most accomplished Nigerian Students in Nigerian higher institutions or use the money to equip one of the laboratories.

Give Seun $100,000 and see what he will do with that money to take Nigeria to another level online.

Instead of us to copy the geniuses of the developed countries like the brains behind Google and sponsor their projects, we are fooling ourselves spending over N50 million on some idle young men and women daydreaming in a compound and being watched by equally idle people for 24/7.

No wonder Nigeria is still among the poorest countries and the fifth most uneducated in the world.

Why?
Millions of Nigerians online are doing Internet scams and the others are idle watching some more idle ones acting "Big Brother Nigeria" on TV.

The developed countries you are aping can afford such pleasures, because they have achieved a lot.
What have you achieved?

The foreign brains behind it are just fooling you all.
They have nothing to lose. They have done their homework. While you are busy watching "Big Brother Nigeria", they are busy working round the clock exploiting Nigeria through GSM Telecommunications, Oil explorations and other mega business deals in Nigeria.
While you are getting poorer, they are getting richer.

What is going on in Nigeria is GIGO.
Garbage in, garbage out.
Finis.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2006
For me,Is reward for nothing.But is good sha.Because it will make a family rich in a better way.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2006
I support Ebuka winning, but perhaps the show is premature or the audition process needs refining.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2006
As of now I would say it might be Ebuka or Katung that would win big brother Nigeria. If you noticed, Katung is scared of Ebuka and wants him eliminated from the house. But lets watch and see. Katung is using strategy to make every one like him and dislike ebuka but sha , lets see.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by justy: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2006
Well, great idea and good concept.
At least, we are about opening up to the vices of the civilized world.
Welcome to the world of vanity. shocked
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by rachie(f): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2006
I wish that i could watch it but i am using a Intel Mac and it doesn't work.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2006
*   shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by gigitte(f): 2:57am On Apr 15, 2006
@loverbwoy, is someone taking your generosity for granted?

oh whoever you are, see what you have done! angry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Grizzly(m): 2:58am On Apr 15, 2006
I got no love for BBN, no love whatsoevr,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Rhodalyn(f): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2006
U gt no love 4 anyone Grizzly, anyone except me!!!!!! angry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2006
Hi the password for bigbrother nigeria is no monger working. Anyone got the new email addy and password, pls share with me ok. Thanks grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by gigitte(f): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2006
grin grin grin grin
please share with me too i am very desperate!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2006
@loverbwoy, i'm really about that. well did you by chance change past word? it nolonger works. Well just in case you did, can u in your generosity share it again?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by seductive(f): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2006
does any one what channel i can see it on (london)?plz
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by gigitte(f): 1:39am On Apr 18, 2006
eh you can only watch it on dstv or broadband. since you are in the uk broadband for $20 is your only option, or you can beg a friend to give you his/her pwd
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2006
let them be jo! meanwhile i will like gideon or ify out next
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2006
Abeg, anyone has a password for us o jare. The one loverboy gave to us no de work again, abeg ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

2 New Fake Big Brother Naija Housemates Added / BBNaija: Enkay Evicted From Big Brother House / Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.