Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (34860 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2006
Girls!!!! Did u guys see that Joan was not sober at all when Chinedu left, She just blended like say nothing happen. So much 4 love
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2006
madam:

Girls!!!! Did u guys see that Joan was not sober at all when Chinedu left, She just blended like say nothing happen. So much 4 love
You Nigerians sef, and if she shows some kind of pensive mood, you will say, she is a disgrace to woman, that she is showing much affection. I beg let Joan be, she is only being herself. How many of you can tell the world that you had a child and at the same time date somebody under the camera when the whole world is watching. To me, that eptiomises being real and not hiding one's emotions compared to other housemates. Eviction of Chinedu her boyfriend is a gang up. And to say the viewers voted him out not because of his personality, but because he has something going on with Joan. Na wah o. By the way, are we viewers voting out housemates based on their personalities or based on whether they were boring or not. To me,we should be voting based on whether such housemates contributed any meaningful entertainment to the house. Chinedu and Joan creates lots of scenes to watch and to show even for Big Brother himself. Well, Chinedu is out now, let us see whether viewers will say about Gideon and Maureen romance. Meanwhile, lovers of Joan can still visit www.welovejoanofbigbrothernigeria.4t.com, leave comments for Joan, we will appreciates it.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2006
na u know, Bottom line its all about the money, No tata 4 yaya
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2006
even tough she misses Chinedu she cant put it on her mind, she still has the chance for the moneyi dont think so, but so she thinks, so she has to continue playing the game
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2006
Any Nookie Nookie in the house yet grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2006
twinstaiye by any chance do you know joan personally? i can really see ur taken great efforts in creating a fan site for her.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Angelgal(f): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2006
Ify, Francisca and Joan up for eviction this week.

Did you guys see Ify's utter surprise on being nominated? I wonder if she thought she was invincible or infact indispensible.

Francisca looked like she saw it coming, probably because she's been nominated before.

Joan's nonchalant attitude on being nominated or not may be her ticket to being evicted or just might earn her more days in the house. But there seems to be this "stain" on her because of her link with Chinedu and all of a sudden people want her to join him out there. Imagine Francisca even mentioned that when she was nominating Joan for eviction. Na waa,

Ebuka got no votes at all for eviction, and he has no qualms about nominating anybody. What is it with that guy sef ?

The housemates should shine their eyes because he is really looking like he's going to leave with the money oooooo, !!!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2006
baby4u2:

twinstaiye by any chance do you know joan personally? i can really see your taken great efforts in creating a fan site for her.
Not at all, i came to love her instantly, the moment she announced to the world that she is a mother.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2006
http://myspace.com/bbnebuka

All ebuka's friends can add themselves to the page and also leave comments. Peace. 1.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2006
hey guys! as far as i am concerned, this week has the best nominations for eviction. but i indeed prefer either joan or ify to leave, not that i like franca that much cos she sure is ugly but joan or ify shud go
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2006
this is the toughest i want theree of them out but i have to go in order of preference Joan then Ify and Psyco franca
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2006
thats right badman, we r on the same page! we are always thinking alike- do i know u from somewhere?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2006
Ebuka Fansite
myspace.com/ebukabbn

Feel free to add yourself to the page and leave comments. Good luck to all the Housemates but Ebuka Fans gather lets make him win tell your friends about Ebuka. Ebuka You rock!

This the the current page
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2006
whatever make u think ebuka is loved that much!

personally i think ebuka is as dull as anyother in the house, there isnt anything abt him. joseph and katung are cuter than he is. he doesnt do much in the house.

katung is the explosion and ebuka is feeling very threatened by him thats why he stuck to him as soon as he made it into the house.

ebuka can stay in the house but we dont want cheap publicity on this topic in this forum. u can start a new thread on it if u so feel religious abt it
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by SoReal: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2006
cabali:

personally i think ebuka is as dull as anyother in the house, there isnt anything about him. joseph and katung are cuter than he is. he doesnt do much in the house.
Ebuka is defintely NOT DULL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Do u even tune in2 Big Brother? Himself and Katung r d most interesting people in the house.
As for being cute.Katung is defintely not ccuter than Ebuka. Joe defintely is d cutest though  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2006
ebuka became so when he clung to katung's wings. he isnt original at all. katung was interesting from day one. ebuka is faking to be like katung. it is a strategy and i hope katung finds out cos if katung will leave, it will be because of ebuka!

and u r right joseph is the cutest! calabar boys dey fine always!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2006
@soreal for the records i have been following up the big brother long before u registered on nairaland! i made it to a certain stage in the nominations so i know! see?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by nobledanie(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2006
Chy, if you are there I need to talk to you can u plz come on your yahoo msger?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by chy(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2006
lets join hands together and vote fransica out
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2006
forget about Franscisca now dont waste ur money everyone wants ify or joan out now, go for Joan sha
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2006
Big Brother Nigeria: Firm drags Multi Choice to court
Written by Tony Amokeodo
Tuesday, 04 April 2006
A Lagos-based firm, Hydra Entertainment, has filed a suit before the Federal High Court in Lagos against Multi Choice Nigeria Ltd.

This followed alleged dispute over the copyright of a live show programme, Big Brother Nigeria.

Hydra and Mr Akinwumi Sydney (the second claimant) alleged that the copyright of the literary work belonged to them and were asking for N200million damages.

Multi Choice is hosting the reality show, and it is based on the well-acclaimed international show, Big Brother. The housemates of the programme are expected to be together for 91 days.

The eventual winner of the live programme is also expected win $100,000.

The claimants had through their lawyer, Mr Odiana Eriata from Femi Falana Chambers, said they created the synopsis of the programme and what it would look like.

They alleged that they were the original owner of the programme, claiming that the intellectual property resided in them through the copyright notification No NCC/LAO/ADM.13/C/VI/991.

They are therefore seeking for a perpetual injunction, restraining Multi Choice from continuous use of the programme, pending the determination of the suit.

A foreign firm, Endemol International B V and the Nigerian Copyright Commission are also joined as co-respondents to the suit.

No date has been fixed for the hearing of the matter.

Last Updated ( Tuesday, 04 April 2006 )
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2006
the company filing the lawsuit should go and sit down. what are they talking about. what do they mean by they the literary work belonged to them?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2006
cabali:

hey guys! as far as i am concerned, this week has the best nominations for eviction. but i indeed prefer either joan or ify to leave, not that i like franca that much because she sure is ugly but joan or ify should go

Well i want Ify out, did u guys see her cry yesterday, and fransisca next. As per Joan she can still stay for now cos she is defintely not winning the money
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2006
wonders shall never seize.
slimnike:

A Lagos-based firm, Hydra Entertainment, has filed a suit before the Federal High Court in Lagos against Multi Choice Nigeria Ltd.

This followed alleged dispute over the copyright of a live show programme, Big Brother Nigeria.

Hydra and Mr Akinwumi Sydney (the second claimant) alleged that the copyright of the literary work belonged to them and were asking for N200million damages.

and they want 200 million naira? they dont watch cable at all to know that bigbrother is not only in nigeria? they should sue bigbrother i think they will get like 1 billion or maybe 2.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2006
i think what the firm need to do is join us in enjoying the show thats all.

I wud like to know who the ceo wud want voted out this weekend
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2006
meanwhile, either joan or ify shud leave esp joan! she got 5votes, thats alarmingly incredible. they dont like her so puff! vamoose!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2006
Segun Aromze and Omotola J were in the house yesterday
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by laideo(f): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2006
am not starting to despise joan with a passion.,, she comes off as someone who has so much bitterness in her, i just read her comment on francisca, talking about making life miserable for her, she obviously feels she's sumone that has craze, she duznt know that where peSin craze endS, another pesin's own starts, anyways its kuku francisca, the people pleaser, she seems like sumone that can be ridden, thats y she obviously believes she can make her life miserable,

i used to like her, but her bad belle for certain housemates is getting unbearable, she should just leave,

AM A KATUNG FAN ALL THE WAY, ILL POST HIS FAN SITE SOON,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by laideo(f): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
for katung fans, go here and show sum love, aint completed yet

www.xanga.com/katungfanclub
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2006
its official y'all. joan has left the building. being the 4th evictee in the big brother house. at least a little less gossip. yeepe
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2006
yes ooo there is a new club that have been formed JFC (Joe fan club), Many members and more counting
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by taiwotee: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2006
, Can someone help me out I gat no DSTV in my house oooooo or with any of my close friends , can this programme be shown on the local TV station's ?, In additions to this , Tell the Government of this Country to look into how yourth of this country will get a good job , this will not do much and to be precised this is not an avenue for employment because of the money involved in it , who ever won in this show yes will have money what about others ??
, yes the show is for entertainment and fun , again why are nigerians not saying the through just someone mentioned it , Age ?? falsecification birth Age ? see people claiming 21, 23 , , hmmmm o ga ooooo or is it what the situation of the country has turn we Nigeria to , ok see orgaisations in there employment status , they will indicate not less than 25 ? hmmmm
bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / 2 New Fake Big Brother Naija Housemates Added / BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.