Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,361 members, 7,957,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (35785 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by darlynbuki(f): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2006
God bless u loverBwoy. i never thot i'll have the opportunity to watch BBN online . Thanks
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by gentleaura(m): 12:27am On Mar 28, 2006
oh!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 4:45am On Mar 28, 2006
Joseph likes Sandy. Gideon now feels more free to court maureen. Maureen is no longer the fattest in the house. Ify will have to compete with sandy for franks attention. Katung is still not hotter than ebuka although he is charming. Fransisca regrets drooling al over ebuka now that Katung paid one on one attention to her. Ebuka still Rocks the building what do you think?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2006
Katung is far more entertaining and charming than Ebuka. The moment that guy katung was announced that he is going into the house, I knew the shout about Ebuka will be a thing of the past. If you have not noticed, just watch along and mark my words, One of the new housemates or better still both of them may be nominated by those existing housemates unless of course if the rules does not allow them to be nominated. Like Yinka said when he was going, lots of them in those house are fake, they are after the money and could do anything to get it.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2006
yea he has brought entertainment into the house let see how long it lasts
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2006
I think the show is okay, i wander what people expect from a day-day way of living, anyway the true colors of the housemates are showing and thats what we want to see.

Ur best bet on enjoying the show, Dont watch it always that way u get to enjoy it, at least thats what i do.

I think Ify shd go next after Chinedu, abi what do u guys think
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2006
yea let ify go, because Chinedu is already out.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Gamine(f): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2006
hmm ebuka is really cute he is sure to win , i like joseph too really cool and laidback
i DO NOT LIKE fransesca so annoying!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2006
joseph deserves to be at home sha, even if his cute and more mature than the rest. it wont be worth watching if the house is boring u know. with everyone laid back we might just stick to watching our local t.v stations. would love it if josephs lighthens up a little, really adore that guy.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2006
baby4u2:

joseph deserves to be at home sha, even if his cute and more mature than the rest. it wont be worth watching if the house is boring u know. with everyone laid back with might just stick to watching our local t.v stations. would love it if josephs lighthens up a little, really adore that guy.

I think Joseph is suffering from the shock of having a woman make a pass at him (maureen), Looks like she has fashied him 4 Gideon anyway
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2006
How can joseph leave maureen to Gideon without a fight, even if you behave matured you dont do like that do it in a matured way. But i want him out pls vote i would send credit to everyone
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
Badman888:

How can joseph leave maureen to Gideon without a fight,

I tire 4 the Joseph ooh, So there are still men like that? na wa.

Abi is he gay, cos i am really confused myself
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
The new girl isn't very active. i guess she will be nominated very soon. she needs to let us feel her.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2006
Yes ooo she is just inbetween, she wont last Chinedu has cooled down now that he is about to go, he brought it upon himself bringing F.G.C warri with him he dosent know that is the past.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
Sandy is what they call keziaya. I do not see her lasting talkeless of winning.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2006
Badman888:

Chinedu has cooled down now that he is about to go, he brought it upon himself bringing F.G.C warri with him he dosent know that is the past.

grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by beyunce(f): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2006
Sandy? i see
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2006
Fransescha is making a fool of herself telling evryone she likes Ebuka but everbody knows that Ebuka dosent like her, she has already told sandra saying Ebuka is shy, Get her out of that house,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by madam: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2006
Okay guys she's OUT
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2006
whatever the case is y'all pls join me in getting chinedu the hell out of that place, he is too annoying, childish and charmless
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2006
i agree with you i liked him before, but there is no need to vote cabali he is already going out, he is lazy always complains thinks childish what,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2006
katung is great! i like him but he might be an endangered specie as the guys may feel threatened.

Helen is an amebo with distinction she should leave fast. Joseph is cool and even more handsome than the  ebuka chap
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2006
alright badman i hope so! do u promise me he will leave?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2006
yea Frank is now keeping quiet we see how it goes, But Helen aproko is too much all the girls in general ahh now the whole african would think n.a.i.j.a girls are like that,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2006
ahhh from all the comments from everyone i know he is going even tough i wanted joe to go initially, But i am certain he is goin then Joan should follow
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2006
This bootcamp task is very good. at least they should work before getting all that money. I would also like joseph to leave first. But wouldn't mind chinedu's dismissal.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2006
ok o! Joseph is my man o! dont touch him. lets nail helen and joan as well
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2006
meanwhile gideon is as slack as an over stretched rubber band. i cant believe a guy from ajegunle can be that fade. it is annoying

i like maureen

ify is a waste of space, she should be removed without nominations and votes
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2006
yea people complaing about Ify's accent i dont think she is faking it, because when she argues she still have her accent
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2006
it is obviously not fake. she knows how to switch and that is what makes pple think she is faking it. i don't know about you all. but when i am talking to a white/african american, i speak quite differently and when i'm talking to a fellow african, i also speak different. i think that is what viewers are having a hard time understanding.my opinion.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2006
yea Nigerians would expect her to speak normall to them thats how i do, i only switch so oyinbos can understand me but when with nigerians speak the correct pidgeon but her own is too much she would leave the house.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2006
badman, u are funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.