Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (34942 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2006
cabali:

RUBBISH!!!!!
Your comments i supposed?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2006
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by zebudaya(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2006
This show is kinda funny, i watched for 10 minutes, and my head was empty. I guess it's my evolution. Now i get real impatient with people who talk just to talk, no purpose. especially when they dont know what are talking about.

this one chick said "oh me and her are so cool, we even have guy names for each other". I'm like what??*(@?? But i like naija girls i miss their agressiveness.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by maji1: 4:32am On Mar 10, 2006
day 5: been watching bbn all night on my pc, and it is already highly addictive!!

The House mates are Fantastic, no quarrels so far; they seem to like and understand each other,  and  i think gideon is probably right when he said that "the audience is going to find it very difficult to decide whom to vote out, come evictions."  but again its only still the first week, there's 12 more to go.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by eliztoy(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2006
Big Brother Nigeria?, i guess i like Joan, she seems like a pleasant person.well, let's keep watching but i think i enjoy the steaming relationship building up in the house.it's kinda of fun. smiley
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2006
come on people

im not going to sign upfor the web broadcast until u tell me whats happening in the showers grin (ladies showers by da way) grin grin cool
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2006
sorry to disappoint you loverbwoy, but there's no shower hour on BBN.

Hey, did anyone notice? I sent a shout out to nairaland to the show via SMS. Guess, not. Well, the shows great and am enjoying it. My money is on Ebuka, he's so cute. He went to University of Abuja and also stays in Abuja. He's charming even in real life!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by da808cutie(f): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2006
does any1 know how i can watch it please? i feel like i'm really missing out. thanx in advance!!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2006
Sign up and pay $20 u can go to www.bigbrothernigeria.com and find out more information.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by yomflo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2006
Man it's has started now and it Bordom, I mean Bordom Galore
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by jaden(f): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2006
francisca likes ebuka but she's too shy2flirt wit him, joan and chinedu have chemistry but i think he's doin it for the game of it, ichemeta is a flirt but she does it in a classless&local way, frank is a gossip-jus watch his diary sessions,joan took off her top last nite&ichemeta gave us a lesson on seduction101, if that's not enuf action to get u hooked i don't know what will!!! enjoy the show
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by jaden(f): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2006
francisca likes ebuka but she's too shy2flirt wit him, joan and chinedu have chemistry but i think he's doin it for the game of it, ichemeta is a flirt but she does it in a classless&local way, frank is a gossip-jus watch his diary sessions,joan took off her top last nite&ichemeta gave us a lesson on seduction101, if that's not enuf action to get u hooked i don't know what will!!! enjoy the show
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2006
well since am in the u.s i cant really watch the show but i follow the day to day happenings on bbn.com. so whatz up in the house. because most girls in naija are saying the guys are cute, but from what i see online, i dont think thesame. and do u really think joan should hook up with chinedu cause i dont think they fit atall?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by da808cutie(f): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2006
who watches it on broadband? i want to sign up, but i don't know how secure it is. anyone paying for it yet?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by reagan: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2006
The show is on but the actions are slow in coming. This evening they had their personal introductions. I.e you stand @ the platform and introduce yourself and all there is about you. Family , growing up (in pics) etc. Chinedu is trying to hook up with Joan but she is fronting. No blame her, the boy dey rush too much. Yea they guys are fine and the babes are ok.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2006
Is anyone subscribing to bigbrother? if yes; is there any way to share subscription. Thanks I need it for my african studies essay.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2006
lol
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2006
why r almost every1 dere ugly, only like 2 guys and 2 gurls r managable dere tongue
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2006
If u subscribe to broadband its safe dont worry and u can share it among ur friends.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 1:10am On Mar 12, 2006
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ronkeD(f): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2006
well somehow am excited to hear that there's big bro in nigeria atleast lets see how it goes, ! grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by jaden(f): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2006
chinedu is SO gaming. even if he does like joan, its more for the game of it than anything. oh and who has noticed his new catch phrase? 'ON YOUR CAP', i think it means basically 'that's your business' or something. 'that's hot!'<so sue me paris, >
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by paddylo1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2006
I have been watching big brother nigeria the past 7 days on my computer from philadelphia, it is definately worth more than the $20 i paid, i think the guys and girls are all pretty and goodlooking, typical with nija babes to write off their men while women outside trip for us, u should read some of the SMS messages, from other parts of AFRICA, anyhow i love the show and i think if u are in the U.S or outside the country, it is well worth it, cheers,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2006
Nominations coming up tommorow, wonder who would be, i guess Joseph and Helen
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 3:08am On Mar 13, 2006
ebuka is gonna be up for elimination and ichemeta, although i would hate to see chem go. but bye bye girl, ur big mouth has landed u in trouble.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 4:51am On Mar 13, 2006
hmm well maybe they ain't photofenic though, am yet 2 see da show tongue
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 4:52am On Mar 13, 2006
photogenic
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2006
Its Chem and Yinka up for evictions this week, i think Chem would go,. what do you guys think.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2006
Badman888:

If u subscribe to broadband its safe don't worry and u can share it among your friends.

come on now be nice grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2006
I'd rather have chem stay than yinka. He does absolutely nothing to entertain viewers all day long! At least chem gives us some kind of raz comedy/entertainment now and then. Yinka is just soo not it at all. I think he lied his way into the house. He said he's a musician, a rapper to be precise. But did anyone notice on sunday after the show when Frank was playing the drums and gideon, chinedu and yinka were supposed to be free styling, gideon and chinedu were really doing there thing but yinka could not even flow! At one point he ran into the kitchen, probably to avoid been embarrassed! I was sooo shocked! It was like I thot he said he had a rap album but was only looking for a record label to release? I really think he should go. He's not entertaining at all.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by tammy41(f): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
I think most of the housemates are not showing us who they really are. Anyway, we will soon know their true colors cos I am wondering how long they would continue to pretend. I really need Ichemeta out of the house. She talks too much and always out of point. She is just drawing unnecessary attention to herself. I was really pissed off the day she insisted she really hated her younger brother and was serious about it. I think she lies a lot and it shows. I know the game has just started with the upcoming evictions.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by vichel(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2006
Please somebody, is there anywhere to watch this show online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu & Eucharia Anunobi Contest For Senate In "Perfect Seduction" (Pics / Efe Finally Back, Overthrows Tboss In Online Voting Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.