Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman (32703 Views)

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs / Tinubu Appoints 25-year-old Kashim Imam As FERMA Board Chairman / Buhari Appoints Tunde Lemo As FERMA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by aestake: 3:33am On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
Funny government? Why did they made make that appointment in the first place?
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by lanocfoods: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2023
his daddy will be very unpleased
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by pfadom: 4:18am On Oct 20, 2023
This is a listening government. They just realised that the young man does not have the requisite experience to head FERMA. First, he is 24-year old. Second, he read Mechanical Engineering. While FERMA is primarily a Civil/Highway Engineering dependent agency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Spandau: 4:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Spandau: 4:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:
Fools

CORNfused Bástàrds

Why are you making a mountain out of a mole hill? Is it because Hoebee lost?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Spandau: 4:26am On Oct 20, 2023
Favour231:
Nawa o, is it that they just do things without thinking it through

Why are you making a mountain out of a mole hill? Must you get frustrated about everything Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Spandau: 4:28am On Oct 20, 2023
festacman:
An avoidable mistake has been corrected. That young people should be given appointment doesn't mean that common sense should binned.

A chairman of board of government agency must have towering work experience to be able to supervise and superintend over the management led by the CEO and command their respect. However, this may not be applicable to private firms.

Therefore, it is 'madness' for Engr. Imam Kashim Imam a rookie engineer who finished NYSC last year to chairman the board of FERMA and supervise FERMA CEO Dr. Chukwuemeka Agbasi who has PhD in Engineering and over 30 years experience in local and international civil engineering (consulting and contracting) and applied research. It could have been a non-issue if FERMA was Engr. Imam Kashim Imam's family company.

Tinubu is dribbling the North. He will punish them for every stupid statement they are making recently.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Spandau: 4:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Pusyiter:
This government will make Buhari's government a child's play

Because he withdrew an inexperienced 24yr old boy who would have been a boss to an experienced PhD holder? Must you get frustrated?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by PythonPros: 4:30am On Oct 20, 2023
Truly, we are what we vote

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by rummmy: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2023
festacman:
An avoidable mistake has been corrected. That young people should be given appointment doesn't mean that common sense should binned.

A chairman of board of government agency must have towering work experience to be able to supervise and superintend over the management led by the CEO and command their respect. However, this may not be applicable to private firms.

Therefore, it is 'madness' for Engr. Imam Kashim Imam a rookie engineer who finished NYSC last year to chairman the board of FERMA and supervise FERMA CEO Dr. Chukwuemeka Agbasi who has PhD in Engineering and over 30 years experience in local and international civil engineering (consulting and contracting) and applied research. It could have been a non-issue if FERMA was Engr. Imam Kashim Imam's family company.
that is how confused tinubu government is.
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:25am On Oct 20, 2023
festacman:

Who even gave him the title "Engr"?

COREN will only allow you by law to take that title after 4 years provable practice, passing a professional exam and facing an interview panel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Felix6: 5:40am On Oct 20, 2023
And one useless femi fani kayode was foaming from both sides of his mouth praising the rubbish appointment. It's very clearly why Nigeria has been stagnant for too long, most of these politicians are highly clueless.
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Pauliaette(m): 5:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Are we sure say all this appointment, Tinubu is aware? Hmmmmm I no talk anything ooo
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by lonelydora: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2023
No president has ever made the kind of policy/decision somersault Tinubu has made in his 5 months days in office.
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by kaywhy09(m): 5:52am On Oct 20, 2023
Error of commission cheesy

Meanwhile

I can edit your documents with ease

CV, ID Card, Passport, Acc Statement, Certificate, Flyers, etc
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by lonelydora: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2023
festacman:

He has not even fully registered with COREN

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Spandau:

Why are you making a mountain out of a mole hill? Is it because Hoebee lost?

Only an idiot will describe a reckless appointment of the head of a federal parastatal as a molehill.

Senior agbadorians like Manna and co avoided this thread, you ma come dey chook head.

Be like them just employ you new?
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by ruggedtimi(m): 6:00am On Oct 20, 2023
U go hear one busy body say "he is an accountant,he is smart, strategic " grin grin This should be the 4th time he is recalling an appointment in space of 5 months. Remaining to appoint 10years old.
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by ruggedtimi(m): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2023
pfadom:
This is a listening government. They just realised that the young man does not have the requisite experience to head FERMA. First, he is 24-year old. Second, he read Mechanical Engineering. While FERMA is primarily a Civil/Highway Engineering dependent agency.
they didnt realize before the appointment...smh
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Manolo3107: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Favour231:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Same stale line u have been using for over 5 months now,u had better go learn more format on scamming, your type discourage helpers that wants to help other genius people that need,go learn a trade ANGELA UYUM, your format don cast tey try...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by DanAugust2021: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2023
LeeSmart:
Truth be told that young man is too young to head daht position... Mr. President did well on dis one.
He's not too young, he's too inexperienced to head that position. By COREN standard, he's not an Engineer yet.
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by jrusky(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu must scrutinise his kitchen cabinet somebody is stand as manipulative actor enlisting irrelevant name for appointment.

Appointing 24 years as FERMA chairman s madness and nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by DanAugust2021: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2023
pfadom:
Third, by COREN standard, he isn't an Engineer yet.
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Kachidubem: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Favour231:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Your id name is favour
Your acct name is faith
Lastly your name is Angela

Favour faith Angela .... hmmmm
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Bfly: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu doesn't understand presidency, yet he does not want to listen to precedence
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by LeeSmart: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2023
DanAugust2021:
He's not too young, he's too inexperienced to head that position. By COREN standard, he's not an Engineer yet.
Owkay bro
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Lalabz: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2023
funny nation under a confused government
Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2023
festacman:

Mr. Iman Kashim
He isn't a registered Engineer certified by COREN and should never use that title, it is illegal to do so.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by lantres000(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2023
festacman:

This is the comment I was looking out for. You are elevating him by calling him a rookie Engineer.I can bet anything that he cannot interpret complex engineering designs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Who made the appointment at the first place?

That means there are some appointments and nominations that the President is not even aware

Cabals at work.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman by b03liberty(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2023
Decision.
Maybe some of his friends, family friends or some rookies in the presidency slot in his name without proper validation. But has president found out, not ok by him and reverse the Is a great decision to undo the do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.