Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? (26643 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lemme pray this in my dialect

'Ki oluwa maa fi ona ati je wa sibi ti o nira '

God abeg ! Na beg I dey beg ooo 🤲

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
goodmike7:

Poster what i can deduce from your story and responses is the fact you think everyone thinks and has a good intentions or pure heart like you.
people fail to see the pains of the poster here and its really sad, this a a woman who sacrifices her comfort, finances and groceries to help her friend and kids, and now she is suddenly enslaving the kids for sending them on errands? what is wrong with you people?
If the poster decided to adopt one or convinces the parents she wants one of the kids to live with her and take full responsibility would she not go on errands?

Suddenly we are all acting like we are not Nigerians, we all grew in societies where every child can be sent on errands by ant adult who lives there and gets disciplined by neighbors much more kids you cloth,feed and access your private chambers at will.

Dear poster, your good don do, focus noe on yourself as god sees your heart, if you ca, relocate to another neighborhood, but you were too quick to block her and not pick her calls...you should have gradually cut ties with her, i sense you also have anger issues and a little pride, work on it.
exactly what I told her.

Op stop giving them.carry that money go buy Christmas clothes for your mom, send money to your dad,buy shoes for your brother, take your sister out and spoil them,go to the hospital and ask for those patients who cannot pay hospital bills to by discharged and pay them, support the church in envangelism.stop feeding ungrateful people otherwise they'll bite you.as you can see there are even people like them supporting your neighbour and accusing you of playing god.you will know they're her type.you don try.now Chanel that money to your family and face front
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Crossing the road is an unsafe situation because one can't control what happens next, should we because of that not leave the house because we do not want to cross the road?

Since everything is a hazard. Why bother trying to keep yourself safe at all?
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
misery loves company.so you want her to be like her friend Abi? Or she should just fling open her legs for any pen1s that comes around? Abi children Na toy wey you just dey get? You no go plan for their arrival?

No wonder poor single mothers don full everywhere with dysfunctional children.tuehh.when you see some posts you just wonder whether some people even had home training at all or they grew under the bridge.

Tuehh

They will curse you if you're a baby mama and constantly remind you how you're a second hand item which has lost its value.

atleast I nor dey worry about wenti my pikin go chop for this wicked economy. Make i enjoy the ignorance of not having a child yet. grin
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:

as you dey pray to God tell him to also give you the spirit of gratitude and take away the spirit of ego and entitlement when he eventually sends your helper to you make you no use your character chase away your helper like op's neighbour with her lousy and bad character
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:

as you dey pray to God tell him to also give you the spirit of gratitude and take away the spirit of ego and entitlement when he eventually sends your helper to you make you no use your character chase away your helper like op's neighbour with her 6 kids and lousy bad character
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Na them.im not surprised.

Wherever you see narcissist,fly monkeys must dey around.wherever you see people encouraging ungrateful and entitled people,you must see their kind

Op this is exactly why I said stop responding to every post because the more you respond the more they label you.this is a typical example

I don stop now.
thanks for standing with me o. I nor fit shout. I've heard all you have said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginaz:

They will curse you if you're a baby mama and constantly remind you how you're a second hand item which has lost its value.

atleast I nor dey worry about wenti my pikin go chop for this wicked economy. Make i enjoy the ignorance of not having a child yet. grin
you dey mind them

Madam those people castigating you and saying what you did is wrong are people exactly like your neighbour.they are people who like leeching on others and when they are called to accountability,you now see their full fledged character.you can see for yourself why you should Chanel your resources on your siblings and parents,let her look for her help go front
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginaz:

abeg you dey madd. you never sabi where your madness dey start. why you nor carry the orphanage children for your house and feed them with that money if e sure for you?

you think it's by giving money? your mate nor dey get orphanage homes? You dey mad? you think it's easy to care for children and show them love? that money you put, I dey give orphanage money too.

carry children for your house and cook for them, wash plates and buy ingredients to cook for them. simple!

oga you dey mad but you're too stupid to see.🚫
anybody dey just enter NL dey cap rubbish talk is cheap grin

Na for nl person go say Na him get banana island,Na him build all the bridges for Germany,Na him dey supply Donald Trumps suit grin

Talk is cheap on nl jare grin
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
as you dey pray to God tell him to also give you the spirit of gratitude and take away the spirit of ego and entitlement when he eventually sends your helper to you make you no use your character chase away your helper like op's neighbour with her 6 kids and lousy bad character
Are you saying your sense of gratitude should involve "enslaving your kids for food" ? Sometimes I wonder why you lots think you MUST receive where you SOW. Isn't this the genesis of "nothing goes for nothing" "you must offer something in return for anything you get" . It's really funny how you lot replace selflessness with selfishness.

I have been helped in the past, I didn't pay back immediately but I held them close to my heart. Recently I reached out to the lady who helped me, she was in need and I was fortunate to help out and promised to do more for her. Would i have helped her when she had nothing now if she had made me washed her panties or run errands for her because she helped me. Most of you are just so narrow minded that you believe you should be served because you rendered help oh scratch that you INVESTED grin grin .

She wasn't held at gunpoint to help anyone, if her help means enslaving her FRIENDS kids then she should stop it. Even the bible says whenever you help your left hand shouldn't know. Sadly here is one who is calling her supposed friend to send her kids over to run errands because she "helps" them. Hain! The lady didn't chase her away, nah op dey chase herself.

Lol... No worry leave me and God... Change your own mentality first!

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by 9icetoo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginaz:

how many children have you helped in your life to sit down and write rubbish? you can't even withstand 3kids that are not yours in your house for 1day let alone 5kids coming and going from your house daily.

Let them come stay in your house so you can cook for them , be the one to go buy ingredients that you will use to cook for them to eat, allow them to do nothing but stare at you then come out and give me your review.

nonsense! this one is talking about common sense when he doesn't have one in his head.

Sometimes, it is better to keep silent and be thought to be wise than to open the mouth waaaaa and dismiss all doubts.

Carry on ma. You and sambarry can do all you wish to people's kids just cos you are fortunate enough to give them hot meals every once in a while.

This life sha.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
9icetoo:

Sometimes, it is better to keep silent and be thought to be wise than to open the mouth waaaaa and dismiss all doubts.

Carry on ma. You and sambarry can do all you wish to people's kids just cos you are fortunate enough to give them hot meals every once in a while.

This life sha.
yinmu

I love children but I Will never feed anybody's entitlement or ingratitude.even the Bible says the Lord resists the proud and gives grace to the humble and one of the elements of pride is ingratitude,ego and entitlement.besides there's a difference between being kind and being foolish

Op like I said,carry that money and buy your mom Christmas clothes, send money to your dad, spoil your siblings and spend on your family and loved ones they'll appreciate it better and pray for you

That includes supporting the church financially.if you continue enabling the entitled n them go turn around to bite you and the same nlders will be here to laugh at you and drag you.you already know how caustic they are.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Are you saying your sense of gratitude should involve "enslaving your kids for food" ? Sometimes I wonder why you lots think you MUST receive where you SOW. Isn't this the genesis of "nothing goes for nothing" "you must offer something in return for anything you get" . It's really funny how you lot replace selflessness with selfishness.

I have been helped in the past, I didn't pay back immediately but I held them close to my heart. Recently I reached out to the lady who helped me, she was in need and I was fortunate to help out and promised to do more for her. Would i have helped her when she had nothing now if she had made me washed her panties or run errands for her because she helped me. Most of you are just so narrow minded that you believe you should be served because you rendered help oh scratch that you INVESTED grin grin .

She wasn't held at gunpoint to help anyone, if her help means enslaving her FRIENDS kids then she should stop it. Even the bible says whenever you help your left hand shouldn't know. Sadly here is one who is calling her supposed friend to send her kids over to run errands because she "helps" them. Hain! The lady didn't chase her away, nah op dey chase herself.

Lol... No worry leave me and God... Change your own mentality first!
running errands means enslaving kids? Tufiaaaa.did I say you must do tit for tat.i know you understand what I mean,you just want to misconstrue it but I will not indulge you grin

Nothing wey person no go see for NL o grin

Anyway to each his own.you can keep encouraging leeches till you learn the hard way.by the way who dey hold you and God

Even God helps those who will change first before he gives to them.no go read your Bible
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
running errands means enslaving kids? Tufiaaaa.did I say you must do tit for tat.i know you understand what I mean,you just want to misconstrue it but I will not indulge you grin

Nothing wey person no go see for NL o grin

Anyway to each his own.you can keep encouraging leeches till you learn the hard way
Yes it is, sending kids errands, calling kids or asking parents to send their kids over so you can send them errands is downgrading and disrespectful. It's like you reminding them of their condition and rubbing it in. For a minute think of this from the woman's perspective! No mother will be happy with that not even you! I'm not misconstruing, there's absolutely nothing to misconstrue here we are simply seeing from different perspective. So not indulging is a wise decision.

Yes nothing wey person no go see for Nl, because lot of you in support of Op will act exactly the way the mother did and even more if you were in her position. Help and forget! If you can't, make it a business deal with clear terms and conditions. Don't make someone go to bed in tears because you decided to "help"

Leeches? Again i ask, was Op held at gunpoint to help? In times she couldn't help was she resented for it? Leeches you say! This is terrible!

4 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by 9icetoo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes it is, sending kids errands, calling kids or asking parents to send their kids over so you can send them errands is downgrading and disrespectful. It's like you reminding them of their condition and rubbing it in. For a minute think of this from the woman's perspective! No mother will be happy with that not even you! I'm not misconstruing, there's absolutely nothing to misconstrue here we are simply seeing from different perspective. So not indulging is a wise decision.

Yes nothing wey person no go see for Nl, because lot of you in support of Op will act exactly the way the mother did and even more if you were in her position. Help and forget! If you can't, make it a business deal with clear terms and conditions. Don't make someone go to bed in tears because you decided to "help"

Leeches? Again i ask, was Op held at gunpoint to help? In times she couldn't help was she resented for it? Leeches you say! This is terrible!

As simple as that. Kudos.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
9icetoo:

This life sha.

you dey wise how your life don go?
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
9icetoo:

As simple as that. Kudos.
Don't mind these people, they think life is all black and white... Balance is required in everything one does in this life, as you think of yourself rendering assistance also think of way of doing in a non offensive or belittling way. It's very simple. Going through the thread from Op's responses I realize she's not giving with humility and if she's a Christian like her friend has been calling God's name everywhere she should know how that is bad and dangerous.
Give and let go.... Very simple!

My dad taught me this and I enjoyed benefits of his good deeds years after. He would house students back then without requesting for a dime. Sometimes strangers we don't know, some with chop and carry bumbum without looking back but that didn't stopped him. Guess what, one of those students is my business partner and he has really helped me with building my business. That is life.

If you can't help, no one is holding you for it but don't help and siddon there! Phew!

2 Likes

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginaz:
it's begging right? Calling me everytime asking if i have food is begging.

I like how you're selective with your opinion. me calling her child to help me buy fish is entitlement while hers is perfectly fine cos it's begging and i have options of saying no as nobody will crucify me.

just listen to yourself. but you're quick to brand your girlfriends "entitlement mentality when they ask for money to buy food.

You are very selective of your opinion. undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Davidoff2000: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Offpointng:

I did this and that for her, Oga shut up.

If na ur children dem dey send anyhow like that, u go like am? You feel entitled to it cuz you gift them things??

You're Rude and she should even be the one to cut you off

Dont mind the useless entitled woman maswurading as helper.

Very entitled woman..may we never be in a postion to accept help from that ginaz woman.

Tufiakwah

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Don't mind these people, they think life is all black and white... Balance is required in everything one does in this life, as you think of yourself rendering assistance also think of way of doing in a non offensive or belittling way. It's very simple. Going through the thread from Op's responses I realize she's not giving with humility and if she's a Christian like her friend has been calling God's name everywhere she should know how that is bad and dangerous.
Give and let go.... Very simple!

My dad taught me this and I enjoyed benefits of his good deeds years after. He would house students back then without requesting for a dime. Sometimes strangers we don't know, some with chop and carry bumbum without looking back but that didn't stopped him. Guess what, one of those students is my business partner and he has really helped me with building my business. That is life.

If you can't help, no one is holding you for it but don't help and siddon there! Phew!

your hypocrisy is very disgusting. why didn't you stop one of those students from helping you With your business ? why are you enjoying his inputs rather than letting go or cover your ears when he tells you all the juicy details you needed to know? so how is your so called christainity different from mine since you also have enjoyed from the proceeds of kindness you gave out?

remove the forest from your eyes before you point at the grass in mine. it's you who show is showing humility right? are you not exploiting the student cos he's giving out info you should have paid for.

he's building your business and its sweeting you, but mine is not good based on your twisted way of reasoning right?

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Davidoff2000: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginaz:

you must be very stupid. I mentioned my friend to show you I'm not an arrogant person. this girl moved heaven and earth for me, all I did for her is not enough to show how appreciative I am.

I'm not feeling like a god over anyone and I would never do that. Loyalty is a character I've learnt early in my life which has benefited me.

I have stayed with a friend for 7months. I reduced myself to a housegirl , both the senior daughters and her mother was sending me errands left and right I never complained but when I left , I was gifted 500k and the senior brother gave me 100k cos they came from a rich family and my family is not rich o. imagine if i had felt too big to run errands for them, would I have benefited? does it mean their love isn t genuine? I got admission into school, dem still help me. infact my parents didn't pay school fees.

see even davido get loyal men wey dey follow am and enjoy from the loyalty. comot pride from body for this life cos you never can tell where your help will come from. Tinubu became almost like a slave to the north to gain power.

I'm a loyalist to the core and I've benefited from it. One mama i dey always dey around , she owns a plaintain farm. I don't buy plantain in the market cos once I call mama she sends me all cos I've paid my dues.

As for calling my friend to send her child to me, we call on phone ok? when she wants to send her child to me she would call to know if I'm home. so we talk on phone for quicker access.

well I've left them so it doesn't look I'm turning them to my slaves or feeling big for them but I want her to stop calling me. I am not interested in any friendship again.

As I am here, I'm a girl- girl to a lot of older people and it's benefiting me. I will never raise shoulder in my life. where I am today in life is as a result of humility and God's grace.

You are a very stewpeed woman..ashweaer to God..i hv never seen someone as dumb as you.

May God protect us all from gettimg help from a devil like you.

Better not to

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Davidoff2000:

Dont mind the useless entitled woman maswurading as helper.

Very entitled woman..may we never be in a postion to accept help from that ginaz woman.

Tufiakwah

Tufiakwah on your head. it's people like you will criticise king David who took Jonathan's son from nothing to be eating at his table but when he found out Jonathan's son didn't accompany him to flee from his son Absalom he gave his inheritance to his servant.

what do you have to say about what David did? If Its in this modern world I know you will say David is wicked and abused him. you people don't care about nobody apart from what you gain from them. it's only about your needs and wants, never mind if the giver is hurt.

Una go open mouth waaaa, begin talk rubbish. you that is talking can't put 5 kids at once in your house to feed for 2days let alone 4weeks.

Tufia on your mango head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Davidoff2000:

You are a very stewpeed woman..ashweaer to God..i hv never seen someone as dumb as you.

May God protect us all from gettimg help from a devil like you.

Better not to

Your stupidity is an embarrassment to sloths which are the most stupid animals.

shut up your rubbish mouth and go to bed. you're mistaking everyone to be stupid as you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginaz:

your hypocrisy is very disgusting. why didn't you stop one of those students from helping you With your business ? why are you enjoying his inputs rather than letting go or cover your ears when he tells you all the juicy details you needed to know? so how is your so called christainity different from mine since you also have enjoyed from the proceeds of kindness you gave out?

remove the forest from your eyes before you point at the grass in mine. it's you who show is showing humility right? are you not exploiting the student cos he's giving out info you should have paid for.

he's building your business and its sweeting you, but mine is not good based on your twisted way of reasoning right?
Was I the one who helped the students? is how low your brain capacity is? Was that the only thing you could get from the story? Anything to justify yourself I guess! grin grin . If I had requested he washed our plates or sing abusive songs like someone like you would have would he be of help to me years later? Your problem is delayed gratification, you can't just wait! You believe because someone did it to you it is the right and single way to go about life. You have tried so much to justify yourself on this thread that i doubt if your intentions were pure from the beginning! Na your type dey show up on outreach day to snap pictures and carry volunteer label while you do nothing! Lol see me ooo grin grin I dey help my poor friend with her 6 kids grin. Where's the hypocrisy in what I wrote, you just wan talk. Which proceed? Which help I gave out? Better go back to that post and read with a clear mind!

Aunty if you want to break the friendship with your friend, go on. Your grouse is with the mother not the kids! Leave the kids out of your repayment plan, you fit send their mama go market if you like!

She said exploit like she's my secretary and she sees us talk business grin grin grin You do have a creative imagination grin cheesy grin cheesy grin . Anyways... okay no ways... I owe you no explanation grin grin grin. So kids running errands for you is your priority? The best gain you can ever get.

Bottom line is leave the kids out of your repayment plan. Move on.

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:

continue. grin

Pele o saviour of the world.you go soon learn the hard way grin them never press am for your eye before grin

You soon jam op neighbour type but I know you will be too ashamed to talk grin
Oshi rata marayo grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Was I the one who helped the students? is how low your brain capacity is? Was that the only thing you could get from the story? Anything to justify yourself I guess! grin grin . If I had requested he washed our plates or sing abusive songs like someone like you would have would he be of help to me years later? Your problem is delayed gratification, you can't just wait! You believe because someone did it to you it is the right and single way to go about life. You have tried so much to justify yourself on this thread that i doubt if your intentions were pure from the beginning! Na your type dey show up on outreach day to snap pictures and carry volunteer label while you do nothing! Lol see me ooo grin grin I dey help my poor friend with her 6 kids grin. Where's the hypocrisy in what I wrote, you just wan talk. Which proceed? Which help I gave out? Better go back to that post and read with a clear mind!

Aunty if you want to break the friendship with your friend, go on. Your grouse is with the mother not the kids! Leave the kids out of your repayment plan, you fit send their mama go market if you like!

She said exploit like she's my secretary and she sees us talk business grin grin grin You do have a creative imagination grin cheesy grin cheesy grin . Anyways... okay no ways... I owe you no explanation grin grin grin. So kids running errands for you is your priority? The best gain you can ever get.

lmaooo Na them.fly monkeys everywhere.this is exactly like the op's neighbour.she is defending the neighbour because it's her type that's always feeling entitled on top of another person's thing.

Op have you seen another reason to face front?

Leave the woman at her 6 burdens alone and face your front oooo

I am sure your family also needs your assistance.i am sure if you call your sister once she will answer you twice.now this should teach you a lesson that before you help first study the behaviour of the person and know whether he/she has characteristics similar to these clowns on NL justifying mediocre behaviour before you know whether or not to help

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Was I the one who helped the students? is how low your brain capacity is? Was that the only thing you could get from the story? Anything to justify yourself I guess! grin grin . If I had requested he washed our plates or sing abusive songs like someone like you would have would he be of help to me years later? Your problem is delayed gratification, you can't just wait! You believe because someone did it to you it is the right and single way to go about life. You have tried so much to justify yourself on this thread that i doubt if your intentions were pure from the beginning! Na your type dey show up on outreach day to snap pictures and carry volunteer label while you do nothing! Lol see me ooo grin grin I dey help my poor friend with her 6 kids grin. Where's the hypocrisy in what I wrote, you just wan talk.

She said exploit like she's my secretary and she sees us talk business grin grin grin You do have a creative imagination grin cheesy grin cheesy grin . Anyways... okay no ways... I owe you no explanation grin grin grin. So kinds running errands for you is your priority? The best gain you can ever get.

hahaha you're shifting post o. see person who is saying her dad taught her to help and let go, why didn't you follow the instruction of letting go of your student's knowledge.

Why abuse the fact cos your dad helped him it meant you would now exploit his knowledge to grow your business? isn't it the same thing you're accusing me of doing to my friend's kids? the similarity is glaring.

look at how you perfectly made excuse for yourself that it wasn't you who helped your student so it justified you using the student to build your business cos of your dad's help?

if we go by the narrative here , you're as guilty as you charged me. same similarity of reaping off from help rendered.

You should have let go of receiving the help, I guessed your high hypocritical brain refused to follow what you preached about.

it's nice to see a good wannabe christain who calls others black while she is a shadow of darkness herself preaching what she couldn't practice.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
continue. grin

Pele o saviour of the world.you go soon learn the hard way grin them never press am for your eye before grin

You soon jam op neighbour type but I know you will be too ashamed to talk grin
Oshi rata marayo grin
Says the person who have been calling God's name like tomorrow no dey grin cheesy Now you mock selflessness and expect me to take you seriously? cheesy grin

Nahhhh when I help i move on, I will not be expecting the person and his or her generations to serve my lineage grin grin . Help and move on, no turn Mario there. It's that simple! Later una go dey complain of how unkind people are or how they make everything about money and favour. Una go complain of being objectified because you need help. Nah like this everything dey start.

Palapala iwa apala grin

1 Like

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ginaz:

Tufiakwah on your head. it's people like you will criticise king David who took Jonathan's son from nothing to be eating at his table but when he found out Jonathan's son didn't accompany him to flee from his son Absalom he gave his inheritance to his servant.

what do you have to say about what David did? If Its in this modern world I know you will say David is wicked and abused him. you people don't care about nobody apart from what you gain from them. it's only about your needs and wants, never mind if the giver is hurt.

Una go open mouth waaaa, begin talk rubbish. you that is talking can't put 5 kids at once in your house to feed for 2days let alone 4weeks.

Tufia on your mango head.
shebi I told you

If they cannot see anything to justify their parasitic behaviour after calling them to accountability, insults Will follow.this is so typical of fly monkeys.

Like Nigerians like their leaders.a lot of Nigerians are as wicked as their leaders.
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Ginaz(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Says the person who have been calling God's name like tomorrow no dey grin cheesy Now you mock selflessness and expect me to take you seriously? cheesy grin

Nahhhh when I help i move on, I will not be expecting the person and his or her generations to serve my lineage grin grin . Help and move on, no turn Mario there. It's that simple! Later una go dey complain of how unkind people are or how they make everything about money and favour. Una go complain of being objectified because you need help. Nah like this everything dey start.

Palapala iwa apala grin

says madam righteousness who is reaping her student based on the help her father gave.

she's building her business from someone's sweat of information and sees nothing wrong from enjoying the proceeds.

Kettle calling pot black. cheesy cheesy
let go of the business Information that your student is giving you. stop exploiting based on your father's help.

Clear the river from your eyes first before telling me to clear drops from my eyes. 🎤
Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo Na them.fly monkeys everywhere.this is exactly like the op's neighbour.she is defending the neighbour because it's her type that's always feeling entitled on top of another person's thing.

Op have you seen another reason to face front?

Leave the woman at her 6 burdens alone and face your front oooo

I am sure your family also needs your assistance.i am sure if you call your sister once she will answer you twice.now this should teach you a lesson that before you help first study the behaviour of the person and know whether he/she has characteristics similar to these clowns on NL justifying mediocre behaviour before you know whether or not to help
I'm defending the woman because I know people like you who take advantage of other people's vulnerabilities. People like you would will maltreat the poor and needy because you are privileged enough to have more than them. People like you who turn themselves to almighty because they are able to render little help. I defend the woman because people like you will turn her kids to maids and maltreat them because you believe you own them.

Op couldn't even talk to the woman to confront her, she blocked means of communication and possible reconciliation just to come to Nl to rant of her goodness. And mumu you saw no wrong in that. How does this make sense?

Op you do whatever with her stipend, no one cares. We wouldn't know if she doesn't bring it here. If you need a nanny, employ one! It's very very simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? by SAMBARRY: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Persephone1:

Palapala iwa apala grin
yes o I have to call God's name since you brought religion into the matter grin

Help and move on.pele o.mother Theresa of Africa grin I no know say to now send children Na insult grin only in nigeria grin

This one still dey lala land grin who told you people don't do things for a purpose? As per you wan outdo Jesus? grin

Oni Kati Kati grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.