Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story (3992 Views)

How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Lance008(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2023
Doubleoh7:
Helper, continue helping him ooo, until you partake in the dish karma is serving him.
U be big fool
If God can forgive u and help u daily why can't u help the needy
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Savedday2: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Does he have any girl child? Let us go and scatter her useless pekus for her father sack!
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Brownbetsport24: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I know some of corrupt law officials whose children are doing quite well.

So I think it's just bad luck on your uncle's side and has nothing to do with his past.
stop comparing situations in South Africa to Nigeria,Biko
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by ERCROSS(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ever read the story of the man who killed his mother and father over a small argument, then later escaped prison and eventually ended up running off to Australia where you lived out the rest of his life as a father to two kids who grew up having only good things to say of him. It was only long after his death that it was discovered that he was a murderer. undecided

Life is not a straight line, my sister
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2023
Haibo!!! When did me talking about corrupt law officials escalate to me comparing SA with Nigeria
Brownbetsport24:
stop comparing situations in South Africa to Nigeria,Biko
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Offpointng: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Lucky few Many of them are lucky compared to the unlucky ones.

Even if we can't judge using social media, the evidence is there and these children are more successful and swimming in money compared to those whose parents are law abiding citizens... The uncle is among the few unlucky ones.

How many times would you hear news of corrupt law officials' children being investigated or arrested for committing crimes? Or even dying young?

Ion know bout your own experience, but, most retired Police officers I know don't have peace even if they got the money. You simply can't use social media fantasies to judge em. Have you gone to their homes to know what they battle outside social media??

You can't kill people unjustly and live at peace, it's not possible.

1 Like

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2023
Personally I know few police officers whose children are doing great.

And at the end of the day, we're all battling something outside of social media.
Offpointng:

Ion know bout your own experience, but, most retired Police officers I know don't have peace even if they got the money. You simply can't use social media fantasies to judge em. Have you gone to their homes to know what they battle outside social media??

You can't kill people unjustly and live at peace, it's not possible.
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2023
And karma is so bad, when the person thinks he can now relax and enjoy his life in peace

Boom karma shows up🤗😇

Always try to be good, especially to those around u, not because of karma

Mainly because when u or your children might need help, people will come through for u

Even Your Bible Said "A Good Name Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"

Your Good name Today, might speak for your children or Save them Tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Oju4190: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I know some of corrupt law officials whose children are doing quite well.

So I think it's just bad luck on your uncle's side and has nothing to do with his past.
Karma is very patient.....It will eventually visit Dem one way or the other,is just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
ERCROSS:
â–  Life is not a straight line, my sister
Meaning your Karma theory is not sound, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Badmashii(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
To be candid,i taught it was a real tale but towards the end it was quite apparent the op is outrightly lying.

He taught cooking up silly tales like this would emphasize the stupid thought that KARMA EXIST. Just watch how folks with the same mentality were commenting thrash.

Anyways,stories like this can't change the fact that karma or whatever does not exist.

In life,always be prepared because worse shit can happen to you regardless of who you are,what you are doing,what you are going to do or what you've done in the past.

Most unfortunate life events don't befall victims because of their actions...
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Oju4190:
Karma is very patient.....It will eventually visit Dem one way or the other,is just a matter of time
Stop deluding yourself abeg... there are people who did much worse that are out there still alive and kicking. undecided

Look at your politicians for instance and ask yourself how come they continue to wax strong even as the years continue to pass. Karma no dey see them? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by ERCROSS(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Meaning your Karma theory is not sound, right? undecided

Meaning given different circumstances, no theory holds 100% of the time, including scientific theories.
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
ERCROSS:
â–  Meaning given different circumstances, no theory holds 100% of the time, including scientific theories.
Scientific theories are testable and repeatable. Your karma idea is not. undecided
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by ERCROSS(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scientific theories are testable and repeatable. Your karma idea is not. undecided

Yes, you're right. Karma is abstract. It's not meant to be testable and repeatable using scientific methods.

And because humans are sometimes unpredictable and radical, such tests (if possible) would produce different results each time it's conducted.
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
ERCROSS:
â–  Yes, you're right. Karma is abstract. It's not meant to be testable and repeatable using scientific methods.
And because humans are sometimes unpredictable and radical, such tests (if possible) would produce different results each time it's conducted.
All the more reason why karma idea fails more times than not. undecided
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Evolutionism: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Offpointng:
To be Frank, I never got to meet this Uncle of mine cuz My Dad and Parents in general were not this "meet my extended family typa of parent" plus, we live in a state very far from them. This is cus of Some Sensible reasons which we the Kids din really have problems with. So Basically, We the Children are really not used to My Aunt, My Uncle typa of thing when growing, we just know them by name and by pictures.

So this my Dad's Elder brother in particular happen to work as a Secret Police who is a very big Officer, Mum told me of how big and much his properties are. Mum also told me how this man use to issue gun to thieves to go rub and then they return with his share, As an Officer, he really did alot of atrocities. The one that even shocked me the most was the one my Mum witnessed or lemme say Overhead when she was still living at his house. That time, my Dad had to let her stay there cuz he travelled to another state to go hustle for the family.

This One so happen that he issue these young armed robbers gun and during that day's operation, they were caught and knowing fully well he might go for it if the case is transferred to Abuja, he ordered his boys they do like they wanted to transfer the young armed robbers to another state and on the way they carry them to the Bush and kill the 11 of them. Mum said they brought back their bodies and lied they tried escaping and were shot. momma said the sight was gory and you'd know they are freshly k!lled cuz blood kept pouring outta em as they paraded their bodies at the state Division quarters. Mama said the sight disturbed her for a while cuz she said they were really young boys in their early 20's.

Mum said that is small compared to the atrocities he committed that he has even told my Dad, his brother, to his face, he'd kill him if anyone offers him money to do so (He'd literally do anything for money).

Shortly after he retired in 2004, he took a very short trip and had accident that cost him both of his legs, and was confined to a wheelchair. After some couple of years, the children he trained to the University kept dying one after the other. it was now like a curse, anytime they finished University they'd Die. Over the years, 3 out of the 6 children died, the 4th one got killed by cultist in his final year in a gang battle (head smashed with stones). He's now left with 2 almost useless kids. He's currently battling with Stroke even with his legs absence. And sometime ago, we heard one out of his 2 left children beat him to injuries and is now recovering in the hospital. the last one is busy selling his properties without his knowledge and living a riotous living with the proceed. Wife left him some years back and he's now a lonely bird battling different complicated problems at the same time.

On the other hand, We my Dad's kids finished University well and are now taking care of him.

The Truth is, if you're doing evil today as a Force personnel or anybody you can be, Kindly know your Children will also not be spared if you you're suffer for ur atrocities while alive. To be honest, I sometimes wonder why many serving or past Police officers or Security personnels don't have responsible children. Could this be the Reason??

Normal Level For Nigeria.

Na why i no dey pity any human being again ever since i attained the Higher REALM.

I have witnessed a whole household Wiped Out of existence by different gruesome form of death due to their atrocities.

Shey human beings go learn and change?? Definitely NO!!!

I usually laugh out a very loud laughter whenever i see/hear those FOOLs IGNORAMUSEs saying there is no KARMAgrin

3 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Oju4190: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop deluding yourself abeg... there are people who did much worse that are out there still alive and kicking. undecided
Ok ooo,I hear u.....don't just b like dem
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Offpointng: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
Evolutionism:

Normal Level For Nigeria.

Na why i no dey pity any human being again ever since i attained the Higher REALM.

I have witnessed a whole household Wiped Out of existence by different gruesome form of death due to their atrocities.

Shey human beings go learn and change?? Definitely NO!!!

I usually laugh out a very loud laughter whenever i see those FOOLs IGNORAMUSEs saying there is no KARMAgrin

My Pity is the Innocent children
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Valwezzy: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All the more reason why karma idea fails more times than not. undecided

Mind if I ask, will your phone get lost Anyday you don’t argue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women / 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls / How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.