Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (63300 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by wrongnumber: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Since when it wasn't consensual.

Read again. It was
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
wrongnumber:

Read again. It was

Who reported?

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Eriokanmi: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Total rubbish! our mothers are women remember? The doctor raped his patient and you are here blaming women for your failures. I have had sex with nearly 150 women and still successful in what i want in life, i have no regrets.
Lies. Keep deceiving yourself ok?
I'm a successful man, by His grace and you don't have to believe me.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Lies. Keep deceiving yourself ok?
You are the one deceiving yourself, is your mother not a woman? If she is then you are a. Morron grin did your father run away from your mother? Like you are advicing men to run away from women. You must hate your sister/s, your auntie/s and your mother so much, that is if you even have any.

2 Likes

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Eriokanmi: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You are the one deceiving yourself, is your mother not a woman? If she is then you are a. Morron grin
Keep up the Lies. Enough said
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by 90dbest: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Your foolishness could only be found on mount Everest..

So what happened between them, is that not a romantic relationship?

Or you think a romantic relationship is only when you see Whatsapp messages of love, they go to the beach to hangout, or they take walks along the garden holding hands

grin grin grin

Mumu factoria!!!
This guy you be real Yoruba fool. What does consensual romantic relationship has to do with rape. Olodo that lacks basic comprehensive skill. Spit on your face

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by malware: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

But at the end of the day we are not mere animals.. I mean we are the specie that can make planes, mobile phones, etc.... and that's why we operate by rules which are in place for reasons..yeah...they might not be fair sometimes ..I agree....But the rules sometimes help.....

We are animals, sir, that's why we kill each other in large scale. Our innovative skills cannot mask our beastly nature.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Keep up the Lies. Enough said
Is your sister or aunty not a woman? You must hate them so much.. grin
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
no. i dey look at the position. so it is stressful then? grin

but some of them lost their lives in that max 737 flight in Ethiopia. very sad.

so any position with the UN is good?

YourGFsnatcher:

The doctor shouldn't have done that.

Yes. Very well. You get to travel a lot and at least the pay is not bad..

But... u will work. You can be travelling and working at the same time.

But you are covered.

Are you doing contract with the UN?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by descarado: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
frog12:
you are telling us in the UK, a GP cannot marry a patient?

Any medical personnel is forbidden to have personal relationship with a patient. A patient is always a patient for life.

That is the law. Different if you were personal before you became a patient.
Once the relevant authority is aware, you are losing your licence and pin.

Shocking, isn't it?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
the UK is quite strict.
what after the patient disengages from the hospital, can they have a relationship with the medical personnel?

descarado:

Any medical personnel is forbidden to have personal relationship with a patient. A patient is always a patient for life.

That is the law. Different if you were personal before you became a patient.
Once the relevant authority is aware, you are losing your licence and pin.

Shocking, isn't it?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by advanceDNA: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
malware:

We are animals, sir, that's why we kill each other in large scale. Our innovative skills cannot mask our beastly nature.

Robots can kill..... doesn't make them animals

U are denying evidence because of ordinary sex...Our cognitive function is too advance for u to refer to us as mere animals .... Yes our genetic codes are similar making us behave similar in some primal level ...still doesn't make us exactly same..... If we are mere animals why is rape a crime...?? Why is murder a crime....
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by OgbeniOptional(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Shut the mess. Unethical, unprofessional and irresponsible and breach of whatever trust he’s working for policies. How can you have sexual relationship with your patient? Consensual or not. Sexual relationships is frown upon in my trust even colleagues to colleagues no matter how consensual it is. Open your head and stop saying nonsense

KillIgbohoN0W:

Oga go to your simp slave mentality section abeg.
The only reason this man will allow this rubbish is the fear of returning to this useless country.

His statement clearly says it was consensual & the bitch never claimed rape so wetin concern authorities if not hatred for his skin colour?? When he rang her doorbell why didn't she call police or neighbours for help? How did the hoe pass through the front desk to return to the hospital again?

If their fellow Brit did this exact same thing they will tag it "beautiful romance between doctor and his patient". Teachers marry their students of 15 years gap over there but a Black man can't try such.

Get the Bleep away from my mention abeg!

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by OgbeniOptional(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
The can for sure if the guy stop being a Doctor where the lady was a patient. You can be responsible for someone you are dating medically & professionally

frog12:
the UK is quite strict.
what after the patient disengages from the hospital, can they have a relationship with the medical personnel?

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by whatisthetruth: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
wow
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
you mean if he personnel switches to another clinic? that's good. but this Ewere guy was very foolish to have engaged in such illicit behaviour. he can come back to nigeria and practice.

OgbeniOptional:
The can for sure if the guy stop being a Doctor where the lady was a patient. You can be responsible for someone you are dating medically & professionally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by tesppidd: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
90dbest:
This guy you be real Yoruba fool. What does consensual romantic relationship has to do with rape. Olodo that lacks basic comprehensive skill. Spit on your face
That's the point meathead!

Nobody agrees there was a rape..

Of course it was consentual sex,,,

So is consentual sex not the romance we are talking about? Which is against the ethics?

It's obvious even if I make a dot on a piece of paper and pass it to you, I still couldn't get the point across to you... grin

Shege Dan Burouba.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by YourGFsnatcher: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
frog12:
no. i dey look at the position. so it is stressful then? grin

but some of them lost their lives in that max 737 flight in Ethiopia. very sad.

so any position with the UN is good?

grin every Job has its risk factors. Yes it's kinda stressful. But its worth it. The kind of stress that u know u ll get paid wholly for it cheesy
Unless if u are interested in dressing sexy to reduce some ( I'm not even sure that's even possible) grin

There are always openings at UN. You just need the qualifications. Just create a profile with some of the agencies and they will be notifying you of opportunities
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by paduzman: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Na wa o, self control has to be one of the most underrated gifts any man can have.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by bobntu: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
So after she followed him to the hospital toilet to get'raped', she still gave him directions to her home where she welcomed him to another round of 'rape'.
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Nwagod26: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Since when did it become illegal to have sex?

Shame no dey catch you for dis tin wey you talk?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Segzy19: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Dem no dey hear word...
Be careful with oyinbo ladies....
Once they fall out with you, na to shout rape on you... Your own don be be dat...

Hmmm! This guy will now know the real meaning of hardship... All because of puna
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
ok. thank you. I will contact you privately if I have more questions. grin grin grin

YourGFsnatcher:

grin every Job has its risk factors. Yes it's kinda stressful. But its worth it. The kind of stress that u know u ll get paid wholly for it cheesy
Unless if u are interested in dressing sexy to reduce some ( I'm not even sure that's even possible) grin

There are always openings at UN. You just need the qualifications. Just create a profile with some of the agencies and they will be notifying you of opportunities
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Total rubbish! our mothers are women remember? The doctor raped his patient and you are here blaming women for your failures. I have had sex with nearly 150 women and still successful in what i want in life, i have no regrets.

Even King Solomon the wise was one of the richest king with his harem of women.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
KosiGee:

2 for 2 pounds?? It’s this silly and perverse stereotype that put this doctor in this mess. He probably was thinking like you that the women in Uk are cheap. If he was working in Saudi Arabia or Iran, he wouldn’t try that even if the female patient threw herself at him like pharaoh’s daughter to Joseph in the bible, he would flee.
He thought the patient was loose and cheap.

The fact that they wear skimpy and revealing clothes, flirt with you, does not mean they are available for sex.

The average white woman is an emotional wreck when it comes to sex and relationships, the one moment, she is flirty and wanting to have a marathon sex and the next moment, she is crying and screaming rape.

Here no be Naija, do not ever date or have sex at work no matter the allure.

The most important thing in your life is your career and livelihood and do not throw it away because of a willing vagina.

She may be willing this moment and remember it differently the next. Use your brain and sex is overrated. You will understand after you climax. Totally not worth it.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by malware: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are denying evidence because of ordinary sex...Our cognitive function is too advance for u to refer to us as mere animals .... Yes our genetic codes are similar making us behave similar in some primal level ...still doesn't make us exactly same..... If we are mere animals why is rape a crime...?? Why is murder a crime....

With a single shepherd, animals behave in a relatively coordinated manner. The laws and law enforcers make humans (animals) adhere to rules such as the labelling of rape and murder as crimes. When you remove the law enforcers for an hour, you'd be shocked as to what people would do. Even you, your brain would push you to do unimaginable things
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by nams77: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

A vulnerable person cannot give consent.

I know because he is Igbo you wouldn't accept.

Anyway, even your girlfriend or wife can allege rape leading to your imprisonment
Was she vulnerable? I'm not sure I saw that in the write up
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by YourGFsnatcher: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
frog12:
ok. thank you. I will contact you privately if I have more questions. grin grin grin

grin no problem. I got you
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Badmashii(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

In summary,humans are highly intelligent animals. Our intelligence or lack of it doesn't negate the fact that we are animals. Basically you guys are saying the same thing.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Blackdisciple(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks consensual to me, though unprofessional conduct on his part

How can someone she claimed to have raped her at the hospital still went to her house for more.

Gbam...!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
the patient reported to the police that she had been raped in the toilet by Mr Onyekpe.

Apart from having sex with the patient in the hospital’s toilet on the night of 10 June, Mr Onyekpe still went to the patient’s home the following morning and had sex with her.

The evidence on WhatsApp messenger, the phonological materials aside from the chats for such nude talks and all that shows they were already into eachother she agreed and still went on to report to the police omoh fear WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Iko5000: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Doctors can not have relationships with their patient,and he knows that but because he gets away with that in Nigeria he thought all countries are the same . Useless
KillIgbohoN0W:
Since when did it become illegal to have sex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget / Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.