Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,236 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (63393 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by CJStarz: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks consensual to me, though unprofessional conduct on his part

How can someone she claimed to have raped her at the hospital still went to her house for more.
U dey mind d nonsense oyibo woman?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Homeboiy: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

A vulnerable person cannot give consent.

I know because he is Igbo you wouldn't accept.

Anyway, even your girlfriend or wife can allege rape leading to your imprisonment

He is Edo
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Dracas: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
UK congy no be here o
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by betshopagent(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Anyway, even your girlfriend or wife can allege rape leading to your imprisonment
na you make am IGBO?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by betshopagent(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
ElSudani:
This is how one young Ibo doctor lost his license in Ontario, Canada.
All these randy Igbos. It is always do first and think later.
Shut up. He is not Igbo
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by betshopagent(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Igbos disgracing Nigeria since 5AD. The guy has finished his sexitorious career in medicine. He is now going to be an UBER driver in UK
igbo kill you there
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Alliswell248: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Shameless people

Tinubu is their problem....

Their language is widely spoken in all prisons abroad...

Shameless noise makers.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by BigBashiru: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Islie:
Apart from having sex with the patient in the hospital’s toilet on the night of 10 June, Mr Onyekpe still went to the patient’s home the following morning and had sex with her.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/635647-exclusive-uk-authorities-punish-nigerian-doctor-over-sex-with-patient.html

Lawless black african savages
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Boldtrust(m): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2023
I see irregularities in this case. The patient wasn't raped! I wouldn't be surprised if she was the on that seduced him and later labeled it "rape" because they later fell apart.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by zagorakis(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2023
Most women are evil, they are just out to destroy men, imagine claiming rape after several consensual episodes.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by YoshihideSuga: 12:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Weknowbetter:
SCHOOL OF HYGEINE AND TROPICAL MEDICINE? You expect anything professional to graduate from a school like this? Hopefully he has learned something by now. Dont mix business with pleasure, and that a woman can and will claim rape if the relationship doesnt go her way

That's actually one of the best medical universities in the UK and world.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by descarado: 2:03am On Oct 22, 2023
frog12:
the UK is quite strict.
what after the patient disengages from the hospital, can they have a relationship with the medical personnel?

No.
It is a no for life.
Unless you are no longer practicing.

The way it is drummed on the ears of men especially black immigrants to stop when a woman say she no do again even if your pap is about to come out is the way this is the first and most important rule you are told once you sign up to be a medical personnel.
You can do but let the authority no catch you cos you gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by SWATMan: 2:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by SWATMan: 2:42am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

When you don't travel how would you know where Ewere Onyekpe is from? Your conclusion is that he is Igbo because his name sounds Igbo to you is wrong. Always quick to judge because you are prejudiced.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by PROPEACE: 2:59am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

Since when it wasn't consensual.
wasn't consensual yet she accomodated him in her house for another romp?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by stonecoldcafe: 3:14am On Oct 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Since when did it become illegal to have sex?

Even if she gave her consent, in advanced countries of the world like UK, you CANNOT have sexual relations with your patient even if it is consensual. It is a huge crime over there... It is in Nigeria people get away with such behaviour
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by koolaid87: 3:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

She claimed it was rape.

The court might see merit in her claims.

The board did.

His own don finish.

UK wey women be 2 for 2 pounds.

Its not a rape if she could let him continue from where he stopped

It's an abuse of power, nonetheless.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by koolaid87: 3:51am On Oct 22, 2023
May God give us the power to control our urges.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Islie:
Apart from having sex with the patient in the hospital’s toilet on the night of 10 June, Mr Onyekpe still went to the patient’s home the following morning and had sex with her.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/635647-exclusive-uk-authorities-punish-nigerian-doctor-over-sex-with-patient.html

“They” didn't find him guilty of RAPE as was initially accused.

Then, “they” based their judgement on Ethics and Professionalism.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by BluntCrazeMan: 4:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

The only offence of the doctor is unethical and unprofessional conduct.

Rape was not part of his offence,, even though rape was the initial allegation, but he wasn't found guilty of rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by BluntCrazeMan: 4:58am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

Sentiments aside,, what made her a vulnerable person?

Was her ailment mentioned?
(So that we cannot deduce if the ailment affected her cognitive reasoning)

That fact that she was “a patient” doesn't just make her a vulnerable person, so don't include what the judgement did not include.

The judgement itself didn't go in that direction sef.

What the judgement found guilty on the man was that the “Relationship” actually started while the lady was still a patient under him..

And then, the fact that the relationship probably only lasted while the lady was his patient, that was what made his matter all worse for him.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Enemyofpeace: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2023
betshopagent:
igbo kill you there
e pain am grin
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by SpicyMimi(f): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

Mumu.

There have been numerous cases of white Britons losing their licence to practice for similar reasons.

If you like when you go abroad no use your brain.
Aside the Mumu lol I don’t support insult but your advise was hilarious.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by optimusprime2(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

It wasn't consensual but he went to her house to Bleep her & she still returned to the hospital for more bleeps.

Where is your brain?

Bra... the woman said "she was raped" Wether it was consensual o, that bolded statement to UK law enforcement can change a mans destiny completely.

Ask Benjamin Mendy.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Boldtrust:
I see irregularities in this case. The patient wasn't raped! I wouldn't be surprised if she was the on that seduced him and later labeled it "rape" because they later fell apart.

Not a matter of rape

Just a matter of ethics
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Shaev7(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:
See what abuna has caused for this one.

If he isn't jailed, he might just find refuge in Nigeria by means of reverse-japa.
Kponkponki. Ue a karid!

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by 90dbest: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2023
tesppidd:
That's the point meathead!

Nobody agrees there was a rape..

Of course it was consentual sex,,,

So is consentual sex not the romance we are talking about? Which is against the ethics?

It's obvious even if I make a dot on a piece of paper and pass it to you, I still couldn't get the point across to you... grin

Shege Dan Burouba.. grin
you are to shallow for me. Fvck off talkative
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by godwon01(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2023
It was a set up by the lady. It is very common among the girls. They derived joy in bringing African professionals down.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by betshopagent(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am grin
travel- No!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Adeomoade16: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
dawnomike:
I wonder why some African men can't learn vital l lessons of life in obodo oyinbo...
dawnomike:
I wonder why some African men can't learn vital l lessons of life in obodo oyinbo...
dawnomike:

SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING , DONT YOU KNOW MEN , NO MATTER WHAT POSITION WE ARE IT NOT THAT EASY TO RESIST TEMPTATION(woman) .
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Alpharey: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
[left][/left]
Roboto11:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.