Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Will Do When You Notice This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Do When You Notice This: (1416 Views)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Ladies Only: What Do You See In This Picture? What Do You Notice In This Picture / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Do When You Notice This: by CasieJ: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
what will you do when you notice your close girlfriend is always eying your boyfriend, because it always upset me,
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by ifffffy(f): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
U just cal u boyfriend's attentn to it nd tel him to be careful nd avoid taking her to wherever ur bf is. Sametin hapnd 2 me bt i ignored it vntil broke our relationshp so BEWARE!
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by ifffffy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
U just cal u boyfriend's attentn to it nd tel him to be careful nd avoid taking her to wherever ur bf is. Sametin hapnd 2 me bt i ignored it vntil broke our relationshp so BEWARE!
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by Dyt(f): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
u warn er seriously
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by slimyem: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
warn your bf about her and try reducing their meetings if you can.
Stop discussing him with her too if you've been doing it.
It all depends on how much your man can resist her if she still tries to get to him.
the truth is a man who will stray will stray no matter what you do.
Hope and pray it doesnt happen at last
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=14pt]There's nothing you can do about it! In fact, realistically, there is nothing you should do about it! If your boyfriend eventually falls, and humps her, neither of them would tell you, right? So why break your head over that? At a point in time of a relationship, things like the incidence of your close girlfriend eying your boyfriend, is normal; and should be expected. It is now left to your boyfriend to ward of the seeming temptation that could break you two up! Just sit on the sidelines and watch! Confronting either of them on this issue would be too whipper snappish of you.
Prove your maturity by how you handle this matter. Let this be an avenue for you to really know the kind of man your boyfriend is! It is men that fall for these kind of antics, that are usually unfaithful as husbands! I think it's better for you to suffer this kind of heartbreak now, than when you are married!
You may choose not to act stereotypically as i stated, but you just have to be very careful in going about it! Play the fool, and you'll gain insight to a lot of things you never knew, and probably would have never found out! There are some friendships that should never be! Know when to cut meaningless ties to people when some situations call for it! Your happiness should be top priority on your mind! Do not let anyone, and i mean anyone, spoil it for you. . . wink
[/size]
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kill the friend the way Gadaffi was killed, That's what i do to my male friends who mess around my GF anyway, undecided
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by bekay911(f): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
Give both severe warning and dnt make ur Relationshp a public affair cos once u giv ur frnds dat opptnoity dey abuse it.
Ur gf does she follow u aaround cos i c no reason y u guys cant c eachoda somewhere else outside ur home? If dey continue both of dem dnt worth ur tym. Simple!!!
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]There's nothing you can do about it! In fact, realistically, there is nothing you should do about it! If your boyfriend eventually falls, and humps her, neither of them would tell you, right? So why break your head over that? At a point in time of a relationship, things like the incidence of your close girlfriend eying your boyfriend, is normal; and should be expected. It is now left to your boyfriend to ward of the seeming temptation that could break you two up! Just sit on the sidelines and watch! Confronting either of them on this issue would be too whipper snappish of you.
Prove your maturity by how you handle this matter. Let this be an avenue for you to really know the kind of man your boyfriend is! It is men that fall for these kind of antics, that are usually unfaithful as husbands! I think it's better for you to suffer this kind of heartbreak now, than when you are married!
You may choose not to act stereotypically as i stated, but you just have to be very careful in going about it! Play the fool, and you'll gain insight to a lot of things you never knew, and probably would have never found out! There are some friendships that should never be! Know when to cut meaningless ties to people when some situations call for it! Your happiness should be top priority on your mind! Do not let anyone, and i mean anyone, spoil it for you. . . wink
[/size]

Wow. U have said nothing but the truth.Intelligent words there.@topic,just digest this advise asap!
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
If this is true and you are not seeing visions just cut the friend out of your life, period. A man that will stray will stary u can't control that but what you can control is the kind of people you let into your life. The friendship is within your control. Why let one silly friend cause you unnecessary pain. We all know its easier to bear if you dnt know the other woman but to find out its a friend that hurts more.
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
@iffffy dat ur signature na die! lwkmd! bt waitoo! wht if u wan eat fried egg nko!
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by ronkebp(f): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
Sexkillz has said it all.
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by CasieJ: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
Thanks all, for now i've stop making friends, they are of no use,
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by yoriyori15(f): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
sexskills has said it all very well. I've been in this situation before, and honestly i wouldnt change a thing. When i found out what she was doing i got stick and beat nonsense out of her left they guy and kept it moving. Its better if anything happened to happen now than for u too be married and u find out what kind of friend she is and what kind of man you have. And drop this friend, she's not a good one.
Re: What Will Do When You Notice This: by tellwisdom: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Wow. U have said nothing but the truth.Intelligent words there.@topic,just digest this advise asap!

[size=19pt]He said nothing but rubbish and you are here JUMPING LIKE A FROG. angry angry Op, get a knife and DUMBU him on the ear angry angry[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Soft Man / The 375 Rules Of A Gentleman / What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.