Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize (9496 Views)

Shettima Arrives For Opening Ceremony Of NBA's Annual General Conference / Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) / BREAKING: Atiku Arrives US, To Speak At Chamber Of Commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by abobote: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Apart from traveling round the world, what else do they do
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Chidex50(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC

Handle mops go cry blood.

Na dem dey cry, but dem go say na me e dey pain.

Handle mops don't have brain. grin
Lolzzz! See zombie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Frankobenn: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

All these IPOB cannibals will never learn.

Shetima will likely be your president in the next 8 years after Tinubu

Hunger will deal with your father in his grave
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Frankobenn:

Hunger will deal with your father in his grave

IPOB cannibals can curse like ASHAWO. It is not their fault because cursing is in their DNA.

That is why they will forever and ever be SLAVES in Nigeria
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by trendist: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wetin concern AFDB with US. why not held in Africa if it's truly AFDB
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by OluwaSegun0509(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
100 for you. Things shall get better and greater for us all, most especially we the positive minded ones. Amen. πŸ™ 🀲

LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC

Handle mops go cry blood.

Na dem dey cry, but dem go say na me e dey pain.

Handle mops don't have brain. grin
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by OluwaSegun0509(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
By their fruits(wail), you shall know them. πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

ican2020:
I don’t understand cry cry cry
A country that cannot feed itself is sending representatives to the conference on food price very funny and misplaced
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by TheOgaBoss: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
why is an award organised by an African institution taking place in the USA?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by terrence12(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

My first point was a perfect response to you but I can understand why you failed to see it sha. The IIGB0 brain is intellectually deficient and I can't blame you for what you were born with

when old people go around destroying the future of this nation, you young people too, whose future is been used to play ball will support them. I really don't know if you all took a blood covenant because this is sheer madness. where do you guys find such guts, Nigeria is breaking apart and you all are clowning around on nairaland. you'll think you are catching cruise until some starving and desperate young men stab you in the chest so they take this same phone you are using to defend rubbish, if not you perhaps someone you care about, then you will know the real tune of this senseless song you all are playing

1 Like

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
terrence12:

when old people go around destroying the future of this nation, you young people too, whose future is been used to play ball will support them. I really don't know if you all took a blood covenant because this is sheer madness. where do you guys find such guts, Nigeria is breaking apart and you all are clowning around on nairaland. you'll think you are catching cruise until some starving and desperate young men stab you in the chest so they take this same phone you are using to defend rubbish, if not you perhaps someone you care about, then you will know the real tune of this senseless song you all are playing

You wish others evil just because they refused to vote your Pandora criminal called Obi.

For wishing that Nigerians be stabbed just because we kicked out the Agulu criminal, may your wish visit you entire family and generations in 100 fold
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by terrence12(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

You wish others evil just because they refused to vote your Pandora criminal called Obi.

For wishing that Nigerians be stabbed just because we kicked out the Agulu criminal, may your wish visit you entire family and generations in 100 fold

see what I meant, I find solace in the fact that the national hardship is affecting everyone. And what even brought Peter Obi here?
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
terrence12:

see what I meant, I find solace in the fact that the national hardship is affecting everyone. And what even brought Peter Obi here?

Only a very terrible IPOB cannibal will wish evil on Nigerians just because we kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters in the last elections.

I am not bothered about your curses because it will only go back to you and your family in 100 folds

Let me tell you one this that IPOB cannibals will always fail understand. Nigerians will never ever vote an IIGB0 into power and some of the reasons are as follows
1. They are far too low intellectually as their brain is of inferior capability
2. They are filled with hatred for other tribes and regions
3. They are too wicked, mean, heartless and selfish
4. They are too emotional and hence not capable logical decisions
5. They are too criminal minded
6.. They collectively support and encourage one another into crime
7. etc
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Michikech(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pakute:
The most active VP, baba just dey enter everywhere dey represent. If you dey hear wailers as dem dey try blackmail Jagaban, you go think say every country don jam their door reject Jagaban. FBI, FBI!!, na the same country been invite Jagaban Govt for World food prize so. To be a wailer, you must have mental deficiency.

Na trap to catch the idiot......He for go by himself
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by bender79: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Insulting The President or VP of Nigeria is the same thing as insulting Nigeria but DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are2DAFT to know that.

If Shetima is Boko Haram then,

UR MMAMMA na ASHAWO
UR PPAPPA na OTOKOTO
UR MAMMA na BABYFACTORY
UR PPAPPA na OKIJA-SHRINE
UR MMAMMA na ABORTION
UR PPAPPA na CLIFORD-ORJI
shut up loser!
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by tnerro1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
I like this guy work, just traveling around the world 😁😁😁
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by CSTRR: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigeria has the highest food prices inflation in the world and shettima is to deliver keynote speech at a global food event.

Lol grin
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by CSTRR: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Only a very terrible IPOB cannibal will wish evil on Nigerians just because we kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters in the last elections.

I am not bothered about your curses because it will only go back to you and your family in 100 folds

Let me tell you one this that IPOB cannibals will always fail understand. Nigerians will never ever vote an IIGB0 into power and some of the reasons are as follows
1. They are far too low intellectually as their brain is of inferior capability
2. They are filled with hatred for other tribes and regions
3. They are too wicked, mean, heartless and selfish
4. They are too emotional and hence not capable logical decisions
5. They are too criminal minded
6.. They collectively support and encourage one another into crime
7. etc
You still have strength to type.
Na because food still dey reach your side.
You are a very comfortable man for now.

Don't worry, by the time tinubu and shettima is done with you, the strength for bigotry would disappear.
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
CSTRR:

You still have strength to type.
Na because food still dey reach your side.
You are a very comfortable man for now.

Don't worry, by the time tinubu and shettima is done with you, the strength for bigotry would disappear.

I will always have strength to type and deal with the enemies of Nigeria.

Tinubu and Shetima you will always hate after all, they are above Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe etc
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by t2luv1: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria politicians don't care about her citizens they are doing things for their own pockets tongue

Next November election if the of gas is over $4/gallon. You hear it here first I will be voting straight Republican down the ballot. Please tell Biden and the Democrats.
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by CSTRR: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

I will always have strength to type and deal with the enemies of Nigeria.

Tinubu and Shetima you will always hate after all, they are above Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe etc
Enemies of Nigeria?

Let's assume that Nigeria is filled up with only people like you.
What kind of country do you think it would be?

Your IQ is less than that of a suckling infant.

I will leave tinubu to deal with you.
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Xkonzult: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Insulting The President or VP of Nigeria is the same thing as insulting Nigeria but DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are2DAFT to know that.

If Shetima is Boko Haram then,

UR MMAMMA na ASHAWO
UR PPAPPA na OTOKOTO
UR MAMMA na BABYFACTORY
UR PPAPPA na OKIJA-SHRINE
UR MMAMMA na ABORTION
UR PPAPPA na CLIFORD-ORJI
I will blame d modafucker wey loosed d chain of dis stray mad dog, bloody apologist like u ,dat how u identify" a no do well" in d society,
either dey brag on d success of sworn opressors and criminals to bloat their deflated ego ...so ur brain is reading positive amidst spiral negative indices bedevling d nation
Oya oga continue dey play ....atleast na vp go us go flex ....ur Papa and ur siblings are languishing at their detriment
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 5:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Xkonzult:

I will blame d modafucker wey loosed d chain of dis stray mad dog, bloody apologist like u ,dat how u identify" a no do well" in d society,
either dey brag on d success of sworn opressors and criminals to bloat their deflated ego ...so ur brain is reading positive amidst spiral negative indices bedevling d nation
Oya oga continue dey play ....atleast na vp go us go flex ....ur Papa and ur siblings are languishing at their detriment

The only reason IPOB cannibals hate Nigeria is the fact that Nigerians kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters in the last presidential elections.

DIS1 is blabbing incoherent gibberish and I have no reply to his nonsense other than to tell him to check himself into a mental facility and also wish him a quick recovery.
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2023
CSTRR:

Enemies of Nigeria?

Let's assume that Nigeria is filled up with only people like you.
What kind of country do you think it would be?

Your IQ is less than that of a suckling infant.

I will leave tinubu to deal with you.

1. I am a proud and patriotic Nigerian and will continue to defend Nigeria against her enemies
2. It surprises me that IPOB cannibals whe kill and eat humans are the ones talking about IQ. Please what level of IQ will make a human being kill, roast and eat his fellow human?
3. Tinubu is doing a good job of repositioning Nigeria's economy. Even though things may look rough for now but we will be out of the woods and God will continue to shame the enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Macnnoli4(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Let the value of the investment he manages to attract be more than his hotel and feeding expenses abeg
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by specialmati(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
See as the region with the most 'Billionaires' have already started crying about hunger.
grin grin grin grin grin grin all this programmed robot.imaging humans quoting this robot ,it's funny though.what concern machine with reality
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by ceeceeuwa: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2023
FOR SALE

1. 10 Plots of Dry Table land Now available on Monastery Road, Sangotedo

Title-: CofO
Price-: 35m per plot
Owner wants to sell all at once preferably .
Contact me on 08141279508
For more information.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters} / Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari / FG Begins Process Of Appointing Ambassadors, Says Minister Of Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.