Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize (9470 Views)

Shettima Arrives For Opening Ceremony Of NBA's Annual General Conference / Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) / BREAKING: Atiku Arrives US, To Speak At Chamber Of Commerce (2) (3) (4)

Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Thonyb2: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Vice President Kashim Shettima has arrived in the United States of America to participate in the African Development Bank (AfDB) World Food Prize to be held in Iowa.

Stanley Nkwocha, the Special Assistant to the President on Media and Communications (Office of the Vice President), disclosed this in a statement on Sunday, saying the Vice President, who is the Special Guest at the event, will also deliver the keynote address.

The event facilitated by Norman E. Borlaug International Dialogue will commence on Tuesday, October 24, 2023.

Shettima is also expected to hold high-stakes meetings with manufacturers, investors and top government officials across some states of the US.

The statement added that Shettima will use the platform to speak to the potentialities and endowments of Nigeria’s agricultural sector, woo investors and push for commitments to achieving President Bola Tinubu’s mandates and programmes for Nigeria’s agro-food sector.

The development comes as Nigeria grapples with food insecurity caused by a continued rise in food inflation, which stood at 30.64 per cent in September, and escalating insecurity.

https://.ng/2023/10/22/shettima-arrives-us-for-afdb-world-food-prize/

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by LeoDeKing: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC

Handle mops go cry blood.

Na dem dey cry, but dem go say na me e dey pain.

Handle mops don't have brain. grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Lovelit(f): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by ican2020: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
I don’t understand cry cry cry
A country that cannot feed itself is sending representatives to the conference on food price very funny and misplaced

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Ever8090: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Yesterday I bought a small tin of powder milk 3,500, something that used to be 1109 before Buhari took over,..

this morning I bought me egg for 120 something that used to be 25 Naira before Buhari took over...

May thunder skater Buhari's dey anus....

As for this Boko haram grand patron, we shall see...

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
See as the region with the most 'Billionaires' have already started crying about hunger.

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Pakute: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
The most active VP, baba just dey enter everywhere dey represent. If you dey hear wailers as dem dey try blackmail Jagaban, you go think say every country don jam their door reject Jagaban. FBI, FBI!!, na the same country been invite Jagaban Govt for World food prize so. To be a wailer, you must have mental deficiency.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by chiiraq802(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Shettima and Ebonyi state Governor no dey smile.
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Urheadmaster(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigeria politicians don't care about her citizens they are doing things for their own pockets tongue
ican2020:
I don’t understand cry cry cry
A country that cannot feed itself is sending representatives to the conference on food price very funny and misplaced

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by accordadoga38(f): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Heheheheh

Do wetin u wan do make food surplus for Naija before third-class Citizens will come for you.

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by DMerciful(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Remember you said Osinbajo was the most active VP. This is dejavu
Pakute:
The most active VP, baba just dey enter everywhere dey represent. If you dey hear wailers as dem dey try blackmail Jagaban, you go think say every country don jam their door reject Jagaban. FBI, FBI!!, na the same country been invite Jagaban Govt for World food prize so. To be a wailer, you must have mental deficiency.

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Chinjo2: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Shame no allow Tinubu travel out of the country on official duties again. He is now sending Shetima.
Tinubu can only hide but he can't run.

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ever8090:
Yesterday I bought a small tin of powder milk 3,500, something that used to be 1109 before Buhari took over,..

this morning I bought me egg for 120 something that used to be 25 Naira before Buhari took over...

May thunder skater Buhari's dey anus....

As for this Boko haram grand patron, we shall see...

All these IPOB cannibals will never learn.

Shetima will likely be your president in the next 8 years after Tinubu

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Remember you said Osinbajo was the most active VP. This is dejavu

1.Did you read where the guy said to be a wailer, you must have mental problem. Don't you think you should check yourself into a mental facility?
2. We Nigeria s will never vote an Igbo as president
3. We will never give them BIAFLA

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by DMerciful(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
You did not respond to my comment but regurgitating preprogrammed lines from your whatsapp group
complexstuffs:

1.Did you read where the guy said to be a wailer, you must have mental problem. Don't you think you should check yourself into a mental facility?
2. We Nigeria s will never vote an Igbo as president
3. We will never give them BIAFLA

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
DMerciful:
You did not respond to my comment but regurgitating preprogrammed lines from your whatsapp group

My first point was a perfect response to you but I can understand why you failed to see it sha. The IIGB0 brain is intellectually deficient and I can't blame you for what you were born with

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Ever8090: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

All these IPOB cannibals will never learn.

Shetima will likely be your president in the next 8 years after Tinubu
so anyone that identifies Nigeria's problem is an ipob abi?
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ever8090:
so anyone that identifies Nigeria's problem is an ipob abi?

Mocking Nigeria and wishing Nigeria bad is different from Identifying Nigeria's problem.

IPOB cannibals have been rejoicing at any negative thing that happens in Nigeria.

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Ever8090: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Mocking Nigeria and wishing Nigeria bad is different from Identifying Nigeria's problem.

IPOB cannibals have been rejoicing at any negative thing that happens in Nigeria.
where in the comment did I mock Nigeria?...I will like to see it pls
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ever8090:

Why are you lying? Go back and read your post I replied to

Why refer to the VP as Boko Haram grand patron.

Ever since Tinubu and Shetima defeat Obi, all IPOB cannibals have been heaping insults on the duo as if it is a crime to win an election In Nigeria

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by DMerciful(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

My first point was a perfect response to you but I can understand why you failed to see it sha. The IIGB0 brain is intellectually deficient and I can't blame you for what you were born with

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Ever8090: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Ever since Tinubu and Shetima defeat Obi, all IPOB cannibals have been heaping insults on the duo as if it is a crime to win an election In Nigeria
how does refering to Shetima as boko haram grand patron, which is exactly what he is anyway, translate to mocking Nigeria?...are you ok?...

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by LAXconfidential(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ever8090:
how does refering to Shetima as boko haram grand patron, which is exactly what he is anyway, translate to mocking Nigeria?...are you ok?...
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by LAXconfidential(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Ever8090:
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by Zandena(f): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
VP Shettima would likely be the most traveled VP ever.
Last week in China and now in US.
Enjoy yourself our amiable VP!
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by LAXconfidential(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by LAXconfidential(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zandena:
VP Shettima would likely be the most traveled VP ever.
Last week in China and now in US.
Enjoy yourself our amiable VP!
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by LAXconfidential(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by LAXconfidential(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Re: Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize by complexstuffs(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ever8090:

Insulting The President or VP of Nigeria is the same thing as insulting Nigeria but DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are2DAFT to know that.

If Shetima is Boko Haram then,

UR MMAMMA na ASHAWO
UR PPAPPA na OTOKOTO
UR MAMMA na BABYFACTORY
UR PPAPPA na OKIJA-SHRINE
UR MMAMMA na ABORTION
UR PPAPPA na CLIFORD-ORJI

Ijaw Deserves 1 Or 2 More States / Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC / Governors Kick Against Fuel Subsidy, Say ‘It’s Not Sustainable’