Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu (27522 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by taylor88(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

If not that you people are mentally imbalance, then you will not leave Professor Chukwuma Soludo and Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, to present an idiot who graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy for we rve Sophisticated West to vote for.

A useless vagabond who ruled Anambra state for 8 years, and thereafter ran away to hide in Lagos so that his brothers in IPOB/ESN/UGM will not use him for pepper soup. He ruled Anambra so well, yet over 40% of Anambra indigenes ran away from the state to Slave inside Lagos hold-ups

Nothing concern me and Anambra or SE

And what has the first class graduate of prestigious university of Chicago achieved so far

Answer me

26 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by victorclean(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
He should resign oooo. Governance is not taking cocaine and heroin. It takes more than being a DRUGGIE to rule

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by CoronaVirusPro: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fvck Giwa!
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
OFFERING & TITHES Don hear am..
Pastors dey give advise on politics nw

YourKarma:

Everybody don hear am. Your useless president don push more people into poverty. Una don dey thief rice from moving vehicles, by the next 1 year una go dey break into people's houses dey thief cooked food
But u tried sell us Aba Made too na ... okrika from Nsuka

YourKarma:

I like how you said it. "Aba made", which denoted Production.

We tried to give you a producing president but you chose a scam and a fraud
I get joke about Aba Traders for u, but e dey Second Shop, I dey come
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
This pastor's are still pained that Tinubu defeated the IPOB CANNIBALS called Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by globalresource: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
If only he has been praying for his church members and they are getting instant reward of prayers, that is when you have the right to say what you are saying to PBAT.

Hypocrite.

He has a right as a citizen to lay a deman of the leadership of the country. People with block head like you should understand this

3 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by phemmie06(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigerians are not wired to resign, they rather reduce age

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by stasius: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
It is his turn ooh. You people should leave Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
When we start using dollar una eyes go shine say this Tinubu na trash

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

If not that you people are mentally imbalance, then you will not leave Professor Chukwuma Soludo and Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, to present an idiot who graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy for we rve Sophisticated West to vote for.

A useless vagabond who ruled Anambra state for 8 years, and thereafter ran away to hide in Lagos so that his brothers in IPOB/ESN/UGM will not use him for pepper soup. He ruled Anambra so well, yet over 40% of Anambra indigenes ran away from the state to Slave inside Lagos hold-ups
you are really sick, stupid and unstable

Did you read the message on whom you quoted?

He didn’t mention Peter obi, he just said a random better southerner like even the above names you mentioned,

Will you vote for them if they’re only options of people to turn things around?

But your low chicken brain started mentioning Peter obi

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by edungene7: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tinubulation is a calamity waiting to happen all this suffering and smiling Agbodorians I can tell you for free most of them see Lagos as Europe it is the highest form of travelling they have ever embarked on so you won't blame them but very soon house rent will chase them back to their various huts in Oyo and ogbomosho

5 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Ashez: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Personally I've made up my mind that any man of God that is not speaking against this government, forgeries and lambasting Tinubu is not worth my respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Etekeman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
This man is not fair to Mr president. Please give Mr president sometime to turn things around

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by steeltrust: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tinubu dat said
Salaries are not paid in dollars
So we shouldn’t bother if it goes up or down and still went ahead to let him lead you
A whole accountant who graduated from CSU I’m America

Make ona de play 😂😅

3 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by TUTU147: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
It is his turn,no need to resign.Nigerians like surfing, let them continue.If person tell me that nigerians will even campaign for Apc let alone of voting I will not believe after what Buhari did to our economy.Rice is now 57k, from 8k.Make we continue to play tribal and religious politics.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu where’s your first class experience?

Tinubu where’s your Lagos track records you always boasted about

Tinubu where’s your master strategist status

Tinubu you said you prepared for 20yrs for this presidency, was this all you can offer?

Tinubu you said no be my young body na by intelligent brains

Both body and brain we no see

Tinubu they said you’re stupid and useless please prove them wrong
fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs

Come and defend your paymaster emilokan the old confused man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
If only he has been praying for his church members and they are getting instant reward of prayers, that is when you have the right to say what you are saying to PBAT.

Hypocrite.

what has this got to do with what he said?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by infofta(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

😂😂😂An average Agbado supporter is mentally weak and unstable

Why are you kind with your words?
An average Agbodo supporter is brain dead. They are blinded by tribalism and their selfish interest.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by press9jatv: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Will drug baron Tinubu resign niii. No never. He rather die in the seat than for him to resign. That’s Africa mentality for you.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Etekeman:
This man is not fair to Mr president. Please give Mr president sometime to turn things around

what exactly are the things Tinubu is turning around? where is he turning the things from and where is he turning them to? how much time does he need?

6 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Kemadealadire(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lol.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by freemanq(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
He should seek for help
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by meditator(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu where’s your first class experience?

Tinubu where’s your Lagos track records you always boasted about

Tinubu where’s your master strategist status

Tinubu you said you prepared for 20yrs for this presidency, was this all you can offer?

Tinubu you said no be my young body na by intelligent brains

Both body and brain we no see

Tinubu they said you’re stupid and useless please prove them wrong
We still prefer him to the man that receives advice from a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Poll23: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Go and remove him na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
HeadlessMob:

If not mentally weak and deranged, how could someone believed the lie that Buhari was cloned. No wonder Nwazuruike said his people at the most foolish of all beings

The mother of all Stupidy and Mental illness is believing your Ancestor Oduduwa fell from the sky....who does that!😁

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Solidex(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
E go touch everybody.
Pastor o, imam O, Doctor o, lawyer o, teacher o e.t.c. Almost everybody is feeling the hit of the wrong choices made by a section of Nigerians.
We haven't seen anything yet.
Tinubu and APC are disasters that has befallen Nigerian and there seems to be no end in view for these suffering.
We are paying for our stupidity as a black nation. Foolish black people.
I regret coming to this world a black man.
Greedy, wicked, selfish, short sighted, empty and very useless blacks.
They all always show these traits anywhere you find them. That's is why they chose a man with apparent signs of senile dementia over a young, brilliant and an honest man, who could have brought positive changes to this nation.
We now live in dispair.
Tinubu will not resign o, we ll all suffer this eight years and even more.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Funflipper: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.

He thinks governance in a complex society like Nigeria is the same as running his church enterprise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by meditator(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

Brilliant reply!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
infofta:

Why are you kind with your words?
An average Agbodo supporter is brain dead. They are blinded by tribalism and their selfish interest.

I don't want to be too rude, today na Sunday

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by seguno2: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:

I want to ask you a question and trust me I won’t be that rude Taylor lemme be calm now

My question is would you prefer a better president from SE or SS that would out perform Tinubu in all ramifications to be the president

OR

You would rather us have Tinubu from your region remain the president with his playing the trial and error game

I didn’t mention Peter Obi or anyone at all. I just said a random better performing person from SE or SS

No insult me just answer me. But if na insult too you want you should know me naaa I no need intro

Are the SE and SS, the only regions in our country apart from the SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Illegal1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Tithes businessman sef dey complain?! undecided

omoh............the tin hard for everybody ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Face Third Disqualification Suit / Ekweremadu Must Go, APC Chiefs Insist / Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.