Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu (27431 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Loveth160: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Amid worsening economic miseries in Nigeria, the senior Pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministries, Adewale Giwa, has advised President Bola Tinubu to resign from office if he does not have solutions to a series of challenges facing the nation.

Giwa disclosed this in a statement made available to newsmen on Sunday.

The pastor alleged that Tinubu’s emergence as President had further caused a severe setback in Nigeria.

He said, “I warned that the continuation of APC in the Presidency would cripple Nigeria’s economy. Of course, we know how they got to power, but let me leave that for now.

“Can someone advise President Bola Tinubu to honourably resign if he doesn’t know what he’s doing? He needs to sleep and wake up with proactive decisions to address the issues of petroleum and current economic hardship in no time.

“How can you put the cart before the horse by removing the subsidy hurriedly? You are doing things in the wrong way. It’s a shame that we have to go through this again after the eight years of maladministration of former President Muhammadu Buhari.

“You don’t need to be a prophet or seer to know that the APC is on a ‘suicide mission’ to kill and bury Nigeria finally.

“Nigeria is going down the drain; look at how much they sell petroleum and foodstuffs. With N10,000, you can’t boast of buying something to feed a family of three for one day.

“Our elderly parents are crying for help. Our youths are jobless and killing their friends and relatives for money rituals.

“Prostitution, armed robbery and other criminal activities have taken over the streets of Nigeria due to bad leadership.

“Why do you need to waste over N100 million to purchase a Toyota Land Cruiser for each Senator while claiming Nigeria is broke?”
https://.ng/2023/10/22/resign-if-you-dont-understand-governance-pastor-giwa-blasts-tinubu/

122 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Wolexyoshi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
If only he has been praying for his church members and they are getting instant reward of prayers, that is when you have the right to say what you are saying to PBAT.

Hypocrite.

33 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by taylor88(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tinubu where’s your first class experience?

Tinubu where’s your Lagos track records you always boasted about

Tinubu where’s your master strategist status

Tinubu you said you prepared for 20yrs for this presidency, was this all you can offer?

Tinubu you said no be my young body na by intelligent brains

Both body and brain we no see

Tinubu they said you’re stupid and useless please prove them wrong

406 Likes 46 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by taylor88(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
If only you have been praying for your church members and they are getting instant miracle, then you have the right to say what you are saying to PBATQ

I want to ask you a question and trust me I won’t be that rude Taylor lemme be calm now

My question is would you prefer a better president from SE or SS that would out perform Tinubu in all ramifications to be the president

OR

You would rather us have Tinubu from your region remain the president with his playing the trial and error game

I didn’t mention Peter Obi or anyone at all. I just said a random better performing person from SE or SS

No insult me just answer me. But if na insult too you want you should know me naaa I no need intro

I wan check wetin really dey your brain wether na protein or canon dioxide

265 Likes 26 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
If only he has been praying for his church members and they are getting instant reward of prayers, that is when you have the right to say what you are saying to PBAT.

Hypocrite.

😂😂😂An average Agbado supporter is mentally weak and unstable

281 Likes 26 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
tongue

Meanwhile, the Nigeria politicians found it difficult to resign from whatever the position they occupied they usually hold tight until death do us apart tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tithes businessman sef dey complain?! undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by KingExalted: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
spending that huge sum on vehicles for senators at this point in time is really worrisome

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by zombieHUNTER: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Tinubu has nothing to offer and all zombies know this..

The same way they cheered Buhari who damaged this country for 8 years..

Naira is dead
Killed by the APc
And Tinubu and Yoruba Muslims are burying it

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by taylor88(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
smiley

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Roboto11: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
KingExalted:
spending that huge sum on vehicles for senators at this point in time is really worrisome

No senator rejected same.

Quite worrisome.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by abhosts(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
To be sincere, I never thought anyone could be as ineffective as Buhari but Tinubu may prove me wrong if he doesn't turn things around quickly.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by rejoice4eva(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.
Please kindly shut up .
You are stinking with lies and hypocrisy

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Tinubu has nothing to offer and all zombies know this..

The same way they cheered Buhari who damaged this country for 8 years..

Naira is dead
Killed by the APc
And Tinubu and Yoruba Muslims are burying it

But you are a Billionaire grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Same way we warned them about Buhari in 2015, is how we warned them about Tinubu in 2023.

He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad! Nigerians are too stupidly tribalistic a people to be left to self-rule.

Let the country implode so we can all rest.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by APCNig: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
But what about Pastor Giwa's prophecy that Tinubu will not be President? Abi Pastor was drunk that time ni?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by accordadoga38(f): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hehehehehe

Nothing can unseat Tinubu

Awa lokan (It is our turn)

Omo wa ni

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by APCNig: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:

I want to ask you a question and trust me I won’t be that rude Taylor lemme be calm now

My question is would you prefer a better president from SE or SS that would out perform Tinubu in all ramifications to be the president

OR

You would rather us have Tinubu from your region remain the president with his playing the trial and error game

I didn’t mention Peter Obi or anyone at all. I just said a random better performing person from SE or SS

No insult me just answer me. But if na insult too you want you should know me naaa I no need intro

If not that you people are mentally imbalance, then you will not leave Professor Chukwuma Soludo and Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, to present an idiot who graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy for we rve Sophisticated West to vote for.

A useless vagabond who ruled Anambra state for 8 years, and thereafter ran away to hide in Lagos so that his brothers in IPOB/ESN/UGM will not use him for pepper soup. He ruled Anambra so well, yet over 40% of Anambra indigenes ran away from the state to Slave inside Lagos hold-ups

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Usmanovic95(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.

Trademark response of APC Apologist, always apportioning blame to everyone and anyone except BAT the master strategist.

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Wolexyoshi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
rejoice4eva:

Please kindly shut up .
You are stinking with lies and hypocrisy

Is this how you shut your father up at home?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by HeadlessMob: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

😂😂😂An average Agbado supporter is mentally weak and unstable

If not mentally weak and deranged, how could someone believed the lie that Buhari was cloned. No wonder Nwazuruike said his people at the most foolish of all beings

9 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Someone that claimed he graduated with a First Class in Accounting

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by zombieHUNTER: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

But you are a Billionaire grin
grin

And you are a pauper in the poverty capital

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

grin

And you are a pauper in the poverty capital

I no dey complain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by starstaz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
I sincerely agree with pastor Giwa on this. The aroma coming from the government of Tinubu this time around are bitter pills to swallow . 10,000 naira is like 100 naira. His policies keep on firing the opposition to say: I TOLD THEM.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by killsmith(f): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Economics no be thuggery and criminality..

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Christistruth03: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Somebody who should have resigned as a Pastor years ago is talking

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Burgermotors: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Somebody should call CSU to come and carry there first class graduate ohh, before Nigerian pastors go see vision for him head

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.
Just as you have a right to your opinion, the pastor is also entitled to put forth his own reading of the current situation.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by EyeCumInPiss: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Agbado miscreants will soon call him IPOB pastor.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Xbobtage: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
yet another interesting read
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Resurrection212: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Out perform Tinubu in this system of government. Please that's not possible. This is how Nigeria will be getting worst in each administration.
taylor88:

OR

46 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures / Buhari, APC, INEC Reject Atiku, PDP’s Move To Play Rigging Video In Court / Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.