Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu (27518 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Shikini: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
I wonder oo
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by orisa37: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
SILLY PASTOR
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:

Nothing concern me and Anambra or SE

And what has the first class graduate of prestigious university of Chicago achieved so far

Answer me

ApcNg na zombie oo,e no get anything wey fit ever dey him head aside to shout,wail and cry Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,Igbo eeehh all the days of him life till him go die enter grave grin

Tinubu is the most daft politician Nigeria has ever seen grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
torqque7:

I should have known that a typical agbado miscrant like you is irriversably and hopelessly stupid so it's of no use bantering with you, people who will see white and call it black to suit their narrative.

Odeh for your mind now you sound like an adult? grin🤣,adult wey no get sense, go dey define forgery the way it suits him rather than the reality on ground. A man who justifies forgery just because it has been happening before his fathers existed surely such a man is not mentally sound. Waste of my time fv.cck off fo.oo.ol.

KK
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Xhuntra: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
heysquare:

Just know that as far as this country is concerned Una no become president. Keep abusing everyone.

LoL, whether it happens or not, my people will be balling. We will keep buying up your father's lands, even where they re buried 😁

U can go and die if e pain u 😜

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by TheClassic1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
torqque7:

RIP English..I am not surprised sha,typical agbado boys.
u better include urselfe too stupid biaflan criminal grin
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
jrusky:

Anyhow anyway you interpreted it good luck to you but you see you sons and daughter of amalgedon "666" Beast we will dealt with you all ruthlessly till you can't breath no more.

Tinubu will rule your a s s for 8 years and nothing you can do about it. This was how you bitch stood against Jonathan that led to installation of that bastard called Buhari but on this 2023 and Tinubu scenario it will never happen, he will spend 8 good years, so weep more bro.
RONU😂

Buhari is now a bastard? Same Buhari you RONUs eulogised just as you guys are worshiping the old confused emilokan. We told you guys that Buhari is a failure we all see the outcome. We're telling you RONUs that emilokan is a perpetual failure. We go remind una when that time reach
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by jrusky(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
UnfairLife7:
RONU😂

Buhari is now a bastard? Same Buhari you RONUs eulogised just as you guys are worshiping the old confused emilokan. We told you guys that Buhari is a failure we all see the outcome. We're telling you RONUs that emilokan is a perpetual failure. We go remind una when that time reach

Your cry and sorrow just started.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by UnfairLife7(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2023
jrusky:

Your cry and sorrow just started.
RONU

Your emilokan is worst than Bubu
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Tito24: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu where’s your first class experience?

Tinubu where’s your Lagos track records you always boasted about

Tinubu where’s your master strategist status

Tinubu you said you prepared for 20yrs for this presidency, was this all you can offer?

Tinubu you said no be my young body na by intelligent brains

Both body and brain we no see

Tinubu they said you’re stupid and useless please prove them wrong
when you are done asking
Tell us why Peter Obi can not even live in his Anambra that he made into London

He is still in Tinubu's Lagos
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Tito24: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

I want to ask you a question and trust me I won’t be that rude Taylor lemme be calm now

My question is would you prefer a better president from SE or SS that would out perform Tinubu in all ramifications to be the president

OR

You would rather us have Tinubu from your region remain the president with his playing the trial and error game

I didn’t mention Peter Obi or anyone at all. I just said a random better performing person from SE or SS

No insult me just answer me. But if na insult too you want you should know me naaa I no need intro

I wan check wetin really dey your brain wether na protein or canon dioxide
out perform yourselves in your region first before

Na your people full south west pass

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Tito24: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
abhosts:
To be sincere, I never thought anyone could be as ineffective as Buhari but Tinubu may prove me wrong if he doesn't turn things around quickly.
But all your southeastern governors are so effective

That's why your people are all over south west

Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by abhosts(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tito24:

But all your southeastern governors are so effective

That's why your people are all over south west

Charity begins at home

So anyone that does not support your lord and saviour must be from the southeast? Me, a yoruba that was born and raised in Lagos and never lived anywhere outside the southwest? No problem; God is simply using you demonic souls to teach Nigerians a lesson, so don't think your lord's reign would be forever.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Tito24: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
abhosts:

So anyone that does not support your lord and saviour must be from the southeast? Me, a yoruba that was born and raised in Lagos and never lived anywhere outside the southwest? No problem; God is simply using you demonic souls to teach Nigerians a lesson, so don't think your lord's reign would be forever.
definitely not forever but he will complete his 8 years in power

So you better hold your tears

I don't care whether you are ibo or not

Your reason for hating Tinubu is your wahala especially as a Yoruba that you claim to be (which I doubt - if we say send account details now na shinedu we go see for there)

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by torqque7(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
TheClassic1:
u better include urselfe too stupid biaflan criminal grin

An Idio.t that can not even construct a good sentence without blunder isn’t someone to even waste time on. Bloody stupi.d Agbado tout with very low i.q lol
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by TheClassic1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
torqque7:

An Idio.t that can not even construct a good sentence without blunder isn’t someone to even waste time on. Bloody stupi.d Agbado tout with very low i.q lol
e pain u abi sorry my brother grin grin grin
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by DrMPH: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tito24:
definitely not forever but he will complete his 8 years in power

So you better hold your tears

I don't care whether you are ibo or not

Your reason for hating Tinubu is your wahala especially as a Yoruba that you claim to be (which I doubt - if we say send account details now na shinedu we go see for there)

Lol. Check your mental health o. Many of you are not normal again because of tribalism. Your hate is feeding off your souls to renew the jazz of the politician you hero-worship. I kid you not, many of you are no longer sane.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Tito24: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
DrMPH:

Lol. Check your mental health o. Many of you are not normal again because of tribalism. Your hate is feeding off your souls to renew the jazz of the politician you hero-worship. I kid you not, many of you are no longer sane.
the main point of concern is your mental health

Just read the comment you typed

And when you are done, read it again!

From where to where??

You go soon enter market 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ongoing Mega Construction Projects In Nigeria Pictures / "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User / 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.