Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

“We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim (37497 Views)

EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Sunmars: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
there us onne seaport in rivers state working perfectly..

Use it and stop coming to yorubaland

In your dreams boy. Last time I checked any Nigerian can live anywhere. We come to Lagos to take your money and repatriate back to our land. We all have powerful houses back home.
When we are done, we return home.
You can simmer in your hatred and quit mentioning me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Up until now Evans hasn’t been killed… why wouldn’t newer sets of kidnappers spring up?? We are supposed to give zero tolerance to these men.

Kaii this life🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ Person suffer get money finish e go come dey hide to save him head 😓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sunmars:

In your dreams boy. Last time I checked any Nigerian can live anywhere. We come to Lagos to take your money and repatriate back to our land. We all have powerful houses back home.

Una just get mouth to fight people wey dey host una… after una go dey complain why People hate una🤦🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by YorubaSamurai: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sunmars:

you can live anywhere but when you pass your boundaries, you will be dealt with

1 Like

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by seunH: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
SmartyPants:
He begged for his name not to be mentioned but you mentoned the period when he was kidnapped and the place it happened. Cant thè kidnappers put two and two together?? Won't they recall they made statements similar to what you are reporting??
You didn't even talk about the 30 million naira !!!
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by BabaRamota1980: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
This story get k-leg. They should investigate this guy well.
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. OPC will be on the alert right now. Check my signature for free stuffs!

is OPC a constitutionally recognised law enforcement agency?

what happened to the law enforcement agencies under Tinubu who is the head of the executive?

does Tinubus job not consist of providing security for every nigerian life?
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
This story get k-leg. They should investigate this guy well.
for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by wesley80(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
mancoconut:
The report looks like something one Tunde Azeez meticulously cobbled together from his phone and sent to the "APC whatsapp group" for vetting before sending it to random blogs for click-bait and ethnic jingles, very anyhow report.
You're a full. The victim is the owner of Nobis bar in Ago palace road. Everyone heard of hia kidnap and his subsequent release.

3 Likes

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by seunodediranivy: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
hmmm, a tough battle to face,
why?
because:

Igbos are kidnappers and kidnappers are Igbo

they trace their brothers to Lagos.
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
The police are culpable. I mean why would you not do investigation or visit the victim to verify what happened. They just kept quiet as if nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Kay25(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
It's always the Igbo coming to disrupt Lagos...but eko onibaje we will send all rich igbos back home oo make Dem go dey kidnap them for their region

1 Like

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by BillionKnights: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

Which OPC terrorists??

The ones fulani suyanized in oyo last week...opari grin
Mona stop this much talk
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by gabbasin: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Another set of Evans on the loose
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by NovusHomo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Offpointng:

To be very sincere, we'd all agree this isn't a bad Idea at all from em kidnappers. infact, it's some lives saving idea. cuz it won't be a bad thing to develop some poor kidnappers, would it??

Why not just round up all Igbo billionaires and send them back home. Sheybi that us what the kidnappers want.
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by sulaak(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
igbos always running away from their region grin grin grin

Complete joke,
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Meti99(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. OPC will be on the alert right now. Check my signature for free stuffs!
OPC Oduaa Political Congress...
Those ones are just an arm of APC to follow chop money 😂
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Says a a refugees who have turned London and benin Republic their second home.

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by porthouse7(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:

OPC wey Fulanis dey use do bonanza

Kill 10 get 1,000 free
Igbos always run to lagos as East is now war zone
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by TheClassic1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:

Kill 10 get 1,000 free
make una dey come e go shock una barawo banzaaa peoples grin
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by keemsleek(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
budaatum:
In 2000, I used to wonder on my balcony at 1 Enoma Street how all the people I saw walking up and down Ago Palace Road would eat, and guess this is the new strategy.

It's rich Igbo land, for those who don't know.

If you truly stay in Ago palace then you know Ago Palace is a den of scammers, yahoo, yahoo, drug shit and an extension of festac.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Johnthesuccess: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:

Kill 10 get 1,000 free

God will punish you and your entire generation. I don't know why seun has not ban you totally from this platform. You are a big nuisance. Bloody idiot.
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Rebuke: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
That keke man that "helped yhu" is a prime suspect!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by KIDfurniture(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Human being that should be wasted as soon as they re caught. Evans is still moving around freely . He invented this business.

YorubaSamurai:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/kidnappers-to-victim-were-in-lagos-because-wealthy-igbos-are-shunning-home/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CThey%20said%20that%20they%20decided,agency%20cannot%20withstand%20their%20firepower.
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Ozommadu: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
jaxxy:

igbos are kidnapping igbos and this is what u have to say?

opc doesn't even have any business with this. This is a family matter.

Na igbos kidnapped 25 CAC members in Ondo few days ago??

Imbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Tayorshd87: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

And yet they live in Lagos and still abusing the Yoruba's sanwo Olu and Tinubu ...

At least the west is still safer than any other state in Naija

1 Like

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by betshopagent(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Another AGBAdo tales from wastelands just to paint IGBOS black. Inferiority complex as usual.
Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

Na igbos kidnapped 25 CAC members in Ondo few days ago??

Imbe

u left ur matter to go to ondo to address yoruba matter? This is not a tribal argument or attack that u guys enjoy doing and forgetting the real issue.

Didn't u her what the man said? They came to lagos to kidnap their fellow igbo big men only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by budaatum: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
keemsleek:

If you truly stay in Ago palace then you know Ago Palace is a den of scammers, yahoo, yahoo, drug shit and an extension of festac.

I truly stayed in Enoma Street. Here was my balcony. Ago Palace Road is to the left. And yes, "scammers, yahoo, yahoo, drug shit and an extension of festac" like a lot of Lagos and Nigeria in general, considering my Ifon Osun.

1 Like

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Segzy19: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Igbos kidnapping Igbos should not have been an issues here but bringing that nonsense to Yorubaland is where the issues is....

We will flush them out soon... they should take back that nonsense to their igboland...

1 Like

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by Pat081: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Igbo people should please 🙏 and please 🙏 go back to their states that Lagos will be saved for us we don't want them to develop it for us again they should go and develop east

2 Likes

Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Unknown man kidnapped by Unknown gunmen kidnapper. Imagine, the storyline, the unknown gunmen boast that the Security forces and Police cannot withstand their firepower

This story is a lie, it never happened. Just a made-up clickbait gossip.

You mean the Vanguard news lied 🙄 for bringing this new?

I'll advise you and your fellow colleagues to leave Lagos and go back home to develop your village.

Omo ale jatijati....... ever since, you refused to go home! Fear they catch weyrey ki won ma lo jigbe grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / Auto Parts Dealer ‘inserts’ Cocaine In Anus (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.