Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. (3322 Views)

The Current Three Best Governors In Nigeria Based On Developmental Projects / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
spy24:
Donald Duke
Godswill Akpabio
Fashola
Seconded. Exactly my thoughts as well

But top 5 I'll add:

Adams Oshiomole
Dave Umahi
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by Ingocof(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

The numbers you don't build 10 school out of 500 and show it

Ameachi and obi touched 90% of schools in their state

90% of health care institutions in their state

That's how I rate them I don't rate fashola because even with the roads he did 60% of Lagos roads were bad

Most street's haven't be tared ever doing major roads dont cut it for me

Which Obi? You must be joking or do you think you can begin to launder his image here? Obi built no school he only renovated, doctors were on strike for 13 months under him, schools were on strike for months, and for 7 years the Pandora man didn't conduct any local government election. What development did he bring to Anambra state except the hero beer? His only accomplishment is the cash the dude saved because he didn't know what to do with it until Obiano came and used the money for part of the airport. Obi should be contesting for one of the worst ten governors in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by 90dbest: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
aQUINandmore:
anambra was an eyesore in obis term, how would you mention a governors who's under nose health workers went on strike for more than eight months , obi was so crude as a governor that he refused to conduct local government elections for complete eight years. Obi's name should be contesting for number one amongst the worse givernors ever in Nigeria.
Yoruba innate stupidity is disturbing you, were in Anambra during Peter obi, you thin this is your usual campaign propaganda about the disaster called Tinubu
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by mrvitalis(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ingocof:

Which Obi? You must be joking or do you think you can begin to launder his image here? Obi built no school he only renovated, doctors were on strike for 13 months under him, schools were on strike for months, and for 7 years the Pandora man didn't conduct any local government election. What development did he bring to Anambra state except the hero beer? His only accomplishment is the cash the dude saved because he didn't know what to do with it until Obiano came and used the money for part of the airport. Obi should be contesting for one of the worst ten governors in Nigeria.
I know where you come from you still need new schools built

We're we come from we have enough schools just maintainace
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by aQUINandmore: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
90dbest:
Yoruba innate stupidity is disturbing you, were in Anambra during Peter obi, you thin this is your usual campaign propaganda about the disaster called Tinubu
see this junky, abeg comot for road make I see better people for front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by Ingocof(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

And you also have enough companies, factories except hero beer manufacturing company?
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by 90dbest: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
aQUINandmore:
see this junky, abeg comot for road make I see better people for front.
just tell where you re in Anambra during obi's time . I don't know you yorubas are childish and stupid atimes
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by Ingocof(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

You also have enough companies and factories except hero beer manufacturing company? Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Please name the area fashola was better than Ameachi
Akpabio
Obi
Sullivan
Umaih
Donald Duke
Sule lamido

Fashola is no where near obi in terms of governance at all

Someone of you just wake up and start typing what you have little data to back up

So no SW gov since 1999 has been excellent enough to make it to your top 7 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by Pakute: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Please name the area fashola was better than Ameachi
Akpabio
Obi
Sullivan
Umaih
Donald Duke
Sule lamido

Fashola is no where near obi in terms of governance at all

Someone of you just wake up and start typing what you have little data to back up
This same niggar that created a thread, saying Obi must never be allowed to go near Aso rock. Una no dey get shame, ibo tribalism is the worst.
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by aQUINandmore: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
90dbest:
just tell where you re in Anambra during obi's time . I don't know you yorubas are childish and stupid atimes
I was in oba undecided
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by Ola9ja23: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Never mentioned Peter obi in terms of infrastructure even though he did well

I only mentioned him in HDI and the graph I dropped showed he outperformed Tinubu n fashola combined

Human Development index of IPOBidients 🤣🤣😂

All because of the only beer parlor factory 😀🤣🤣

How many IBO evacuate SW ND ran to Anambra if there was any development at all?

🤣🤣😀😀😀🤣🤣🤣😀🤣
This IPOBidients are truly headless mobs 😀😀
Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by Ola9ja23: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ingocof:

Not contesting but he is definitely not better thank Ikpezu and Daru Dapo Abiodun

The 3 governors are the worst ever 🤣😀😀🤣

1 Like

Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by Ola9ja23: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

So no SW gov since 1999 has been excellent enough to make it to your top 7 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All the best governors are from SE and SS that's why millions of our IPOBidients are relocating back to East 🤣🤣😀😀🤣🤣

Igbo get shame ? Ask yourself. 🤣😀😀🤣😀

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Too Much Na!!! Senator Patrick Obahiagbon Comment On Ghana Presido Death / List Of Defecting Senators / Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.