Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? (7058 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Today Is Christ The King Sunday / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Ehimarelaw: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
Pastor kun. I think u should be reasonable enough to ask constructive  questions before making comments on a matter u don't even understand. Our God is so big that christains who have come to this knowledge can't lack anything.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by slimghost(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2011
@Azibalua

Dont be stoopid friend. Check my original post and you will find out that i never called anybody names. I still stand where i stand,If they are owing for services rendered, they should effing pay. Get it dumbo.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Barrrich: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2011
frosbel:

[size=13pt]This what happens, when you preach ONLY about MONEY , WEALTH and FAME.

This shows that you have not listened to the messages, and it also show your unbridled tenacity to always display your dislike for success. I would advise that you make proper research before drawing conclusions and posting same here. Thanks.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Barrrich: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2011
frosbel:

[size=13pt]This what happens, when you preach ONLY about MONEY , WEALTH and FAME.]

I understand what you are saying, that is, that you have not been listening to the messages. Also it also shows a tenacity in you to always display your dislike for success. I would advise that you go and listen to the messages and I believe very strongly that your will reach a right conclusion. Thanks
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by xteria: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2011
Thank u!
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by PastorKun(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
I repeat with all sense of christian responsibility that pastor chris is a ravenous wolf in sheep's clothing and he is responsible for the fraudulent character of most of his hynotized + daft followers. The man remains a curse to this generation and our country in particular. His cup would soon be full and he would be exposed for the notorious fraudster that he is.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by emmanuel4j: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
Pastor Kun:

I repeat with all sense of christian responsibility that pastor chris is a ravenous wolf in sheep's clothing and he is responsible for the fraudulent character of most of his hynotized + daft followers. The man remains a curse to this generation and our country in particular. His cup would soon be full and he would be exposed for the notorious fraudster that he is.
You are making a declaration God has no made.You are not God to declare such statements.From this I can clearly see that you have a whole lot of issues to deal with, let God have mercy on you?
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by PastorKun(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2011
@emmanuel4j
That is the mistake you are making, God did not tell us to wait for him to come and identify false teachers for us. Jesus clearly taught that we shall know them by fruits and going by the rotten fruits of fraud constantly being exhibited by Oyaks and his ignorant followers, one cannot but conclude that he is one of the numerous false teachers christ warned about.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Enigma(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
If When a so-called "pastor" teaches his followers:

- you do not have to obey God
- you stand in Christ stead (sic)
- you are god
- you own Kosmos (you own the world)
- the Lord's Prayer is not for "mature" Christians (edit: how could I forget this one!)
- you should not pray to or through Christ (further edit: now forgetting this one shows I'm really slacking!)
- etc and other similar nonsense

it is no wonder that many of the followers have no proper sense of morality, virtue and all the things that the Bible requires Christians to follow in accordance with the teachings of Christ and the apostles. It is no surprise that fraud, theft, stealing and lying are seen as normal things by many of the followers. Anyway when even the "pastor" himself can blatantly lie and do tricks like claiming he makes people fall with his shadow, can one really expect any better from his followers? Can one really expect any better from Chrisians. Christians on the other hand are obviously required to obey God.

cool
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by oloriooko(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
@ poster whenever anything about pastor chris or christ embassy comes up its always a big deal. how can you expect me to believe you cos you claimed you saw something. how can a company be so foolish not to have an agreement with the church, are you sure its a company or just one hungry person looking for free money? now this company wants to go to court, what a trash. how dare you call the pastor a fraud even if he is owing! who does not owe? i beg get a job! what a senseless post. anyway be rest assured
http://www.nairaland.com
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by mabell: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
@ poster,
Lame story
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by alexchiny: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2011
oloriooko:

@ poster whenever anything about pastor chris or christ embassy comes up its always a big deal. how can you expect me to believe you cos you claimed you saw something. how can a company be so foolish not to have an agreement with the church, are you sure its a company or just one hungry person looking for free money? now this company wants to go to court, what a trash. how dare you call the pastor a fraud even if he is owing! who does not owe? i beg get a job! what a senseless post. anyway be rest assured

You are very dumb! walahi! If there is no existing agreement,why are they taking them to court? Aint u dumb? Like i have said,i have followed the correspondences btw the company and the church, and i can authoritatively tell you that the church is playing games hoping the company will forego the debt because of who they are. There is no excuse not to pay for services rendered whether CEC,Roman Catholic or any other church. SIMPLE
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Knight1(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2011
oloriooko:

@ poster whenever anything about pastor chris or christ embassy comes up its always a big deal. how can you expect me to believe you cos you claimed you saw something. how can a company be so foolish not to have an agreement with the church, are you sure its a company or just one hungry person looking for free money? now this company wants to go to court, what a trash. how dare you call the pastor a fraud even if he is owing! shocked shocked shocked who does not owe? i beg get a job! what a senseless post. anyway be rest assured

TRAGIC!!!! JUST TRAGIC!
so because a man is a shepherd/pastor, he automatically acquires immunity? kai kai kai!!!
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by manmustwac(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
What about the guy who did some work for r the Christ Embassy Church at Owodunni, Lagos Mainland, but was not paid. He went to Loveworld tv studios with homemade bomb just to draw some attention but the bombs went off while he was in the building and he lost two limbs and his eyesight as a result. Read the story here.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/31591/1/-Nobody-sent-me-says-TV-bomb-suspect/Page1.html
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2011
this church is evil there all going to hell worshiping a man who would be god
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by mabell: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2011
You still have not changed your English
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2011
All the folks calling the OP dumb should answer Enigma's summision.
Pastor Chris cannot convince me he is of God.Most of you his followers are brain-washed simpletons with no minds of your own
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2011
he is evil this church is a worker of evil
I was not telling lies in that respect, i was just being careful with my words to these people because of my experience in dealing with those who are part of “Christ Embassy” and sadly most of the people who are in a “Spiritual  Mouse Trap” being lead with the “Big Cheese” himself “Pastor Chris” but these “Spiritual Rodents” are being lead with the “Pad Piper of Christianity” playing the tune of deception and giving them a Gospel of lies but they can’t see the danger there in because there feed a diet of get rich quick and money is the key for liberty, mixed with a fake gospel lead through a “Maze of Deceptive” polluting of their minds with the cult of personalities in the church, giving all the thanks to the “Man” not the maker if any thanks is given on the ground with the members it is (90% per cent) given to there “Man of god” as they put it and very rarely do they give thanks to the master teacher and maker  of all things “GOD ALMIGHTY”  and the son ”Jesus Christ”  let me make clear I am not calling them “Rats” well not all of them, it is just a “Metaphor” to describe their predicament.

“Formatia trans sicere educatorum” Latin and its meaning “Enter All Ye Who Seek Knowledge”

Hurt me with the truth rather than hurt me with a lie. Truth warrants respect; a lie just makes you a liar.

I can’t see the wood for the trees as the saying goes
But I like this you can’t see the “false prophet” for the false prophets around you and their profiting

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 4:33am On Nov 21, 2011
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
(what pastor chris does is copy other people work and claim it as his this is nothing more than a decpetion  plagiarism
there is many books with this title so wake up people the bible does not teach what he does

here is a few copies of book with this title
and the same teaching in it almost?

this is why the lord talks about false prohpets stealing from one another?

NIV) Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the Lord, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

(NIV) Jeremiah 23:30"Therefore," declares the Lord, "I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me.

“None of These Disease”
But I would say I have a book that commands us to have none of these lies the none other the Holy Bible?
Here is a list of things and the reason why you get sick according to the this church “Teaching and Thinking” and there reasoning for being “Sick”  is this, it could be the fact that I am not “Speak in Tongues” enough or you’re not “Born Again” or “Backsliding” or your “Understanding is Lacking” in regards to the word of God, or you’re not in the “Vine” meaning “Christ” because children of God and “Zion” don’t get “Sick” even lol the “Paul the Apostle” was “Sick” which some translation call “illness” “infirmities” and others call it “Weakness” and others call “Sickness” yet he was a child of “Zion” according to “Christ Embassy” teaching yet the “Paul the Apostle” was sick?
Here is Brief History of the Apostle’s Pauls Sickness
“Formatia trans sicere educatorum” the Latin means  “Enter All Ye Who Seek Knowledge”
Here is the proof for the unlearned in the church, from the bible, the foundation of all knowledge.
Pauls Vision on the Road to Damascus

(KJV) Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

(KJV) Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

(KJV) Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

(KJV) Acts 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

(KJV) Acts 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

(KJV) Acts 9:8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.

(KJV) Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

(KJV) Acts 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

(KJV) Acts 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

(KJV) Acts 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

(KJV) Acts 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

(KJV) Acts 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

(KJV) Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

(KJV) Acts 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

(KJV) Acts 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightiest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

(KJV) Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

This is where Paul got his illness from above which is  proof positive?

(KJV) 2 Corinthians11:30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

(KJV) 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NIV) 1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
(KJV) 1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

(NIV) Galatians 4:13 As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you.

(NIV) Galatians 4:14 Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt
or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

(NIV) 1 Timothy 5:23 Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.
-so I told her I was opposed to the church at one time, but I have been reading the “Rhapsody of Realities” and it has changed me, a little and my opposition to the teaching here, I have found my attitude that was partly wrong based and on ignorance which was partly right, I was not telling lies in that respect, i was just being careful with my words to her because of my experience in dealing with those who are part of “Christ Embassy” and sadly most of the people who are in a “Spiritual  Mouse Trap” being lead with the “Big Cheese” himself “Pastor Chris” but these “Spiritual Rodents” are being lead with the “Pied Piper of Christianity” playing the tune of deception and giving them a Gospel of lies but they can’t see the danger there in because there feed a diet of get rich quick and money is the key for liberty, mixed with a fake gospel lead through a “Maze of Deceptive” polluting of their minds with the cult of personalities in the church, giving all the thanks to the “Man” not the maker if any thanks is given on the ground with the members it is (90% per cent) given to there “Man of god” as they put it and very rarely do they give thanks to the master teacher and maker  of all things “GOD ALMIGHTY”  and the son ”Jesus Christ”  let me make clear I am not calling them “Rats” well not all of them, it is just a “Metaphor” to describe their predicament, so this is why I was on my guard with this person because I was aware of all this

Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^^
which one is other people's work? Are they not in your bible. Does the word of God have plagiarism?
Grow up boy
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
New International Version (©1984)
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
New Living Translation (©2007)
When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.

English Standard Version (©2001)
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

International Standard Version (©2008)
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up my childish ways.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
(NIV) Hebrews 2:1 We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.
(KJV) 2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.
NIV) Isaiah 59:14 So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice.

(NIV) Isaiah 59:16 He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to
intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.

(NIV) Jeremiah 7:28 Therefore say to them, 'This is the nation that has not obeyed the Lord its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
NIV) John 8:43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
(NIV) John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
(NIV) John 8:45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
(NIV) John 8:46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
(NIV) John 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

(KJV) John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

(KJV) John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(KJV) John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
(KJV) John 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
(KJV) John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

(NIV) 3rd John 1:3 It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth.

(NIV) 3rd John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

(NIV) Revelation 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

(KJV) Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(KJV) John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

(NIV) John 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
ThEre are several Materials which carry theSame title. But the contents are different
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
thank you i know but it is not a good thing to call a man of 38 years old a "Boy" when he i has be reading the bible he become's a man of understanding i don't want to hurt you

(NIV) Proverbs14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

(NIV) Proverbs16:25 There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

who think that godliness is a means to financial gain
(NIV) 1Timothy 6:4 he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions

(NIV) 1Timothy 6:5 and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

(NIV) 1Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

(NIV) 1Timothy 6:7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.

(NIV) 1Timothy 6:8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.

(NIV) 1Timothy 6:9 People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction.

(NIV) 1Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

(NIV) 1Timothy 6:11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness,
faith, love, endurance and gentleness.

Buy
Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding.

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
crossman9:

thank you i know but it is not a good thing to call a man of 38 years old a "Boy" when he i has be reading the bible he become's a man of understanding i don't want to hurt you

But you can call a minister of God terrible names . Well, sorry if my post is offensive. I didn't know youre 38. But your writing gives another impression. I wanted to discuss privately with u but you didnt give room. I believe I can be of help.
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2011
i think in time i will be helping you in the future in return thank you
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by mabell: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
Joagbaje:

But you can call a minister of God terrible names . Well, sorry if my post is offensive. I didn't know youre 38. But your writing gives another impression. I wanted to discuss privately with u but you didnt give room. I believe I can be of help.

He never liked English as a subject and he definitely does not think he needs help
grin grin
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by newmi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
As l read through the several submissions of both those who seem to be in the defence of Pastor Chris and Christ Embassy and those who have commendably and courageously stepped out in their claims against the man and his ministry some have without any form of restrain made many thought provoking remarks while others have only their abuses and foolistly provided voice to their untamed grieviance and offence, l thought to myself is it possible that l am being deceived? Is there a chance to suggest that l am being or have been brain washed?

Hmmmmmm but again l reason and consider isn't the word of God there for all to see and understand for instance one person said
Enigma:

If When a so-called "pastor" teaches his followers:

- you do not have to obey God
- you stand in Christ stead (sic)
- you are god
- you own Kosmos (you own the world)
- the Lord's Prayer is not for "mature" Christians (edit: how could I forget this one!)
- you should not pray to or through Christ (further edit: now forgetting this one shows I'm really slacking!)
- etc and other similar nonsense

it is no wonder that many of the followers have no proper sense of morality, virtue and all the things that the Bible requires Christians to follow in accordance with the teachings of Christ and the apostles. It is no surprise that fraud, theft, stealing and lying are seen as normal things by many of the followers. Anyway when even the "pastor" himself can blatantly lie and do tricks like claiming he makes people fall with his shadow, can one really expect any better from his followers? Can one really expect any better from Chrisians. Christians on the other hand are obviously required to obey God.

cool
l mean this is complete nonesense inspired by filty offence that does nothing but gratifies the unprofitable flesh. For instance the issue of "ye are gods" did Jesus himself re-echo (re-echo because he was quoting from the psalms the 6th verse of the 82nd chapter) that as he endeavoured to drive home his point to the hard-minded synical Jews?
John 10:34-35
"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken"
my question is doesn't this individual have a bible?
am not in to present any defence for Pastor Chris or the ministry afterall he doesn't need defence just like Jesus said when John who was called the Baptist of whom Jesus lauded and spoke highly of when he said ". . . of all men prophets born of a woman none was greater than John the baptist. . ." meaning that John was the greatest, yet even this great and righteous John questioned the authenticity of Jesus' ministry and call-
Matthew 11:2-6
2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by crossman9(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
Philippians 1:15-18
New International Version (NIV)

15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,
Re: Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent? by Joagbaje(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2011
Cross man,
I'm still open for our discussion at your convinience. I still want to know what happened to you. Hope younstill have my email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Muslim Countries Where Gay Is Legal / Pastor Adeboye Preach Against Earring And Make Up And Wigs / Lagos Orders Churches To Remove Loud Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.