Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke (5935 Views)

FG Asks States To Ban Okada Operations / Oshiomhole Cant Ban Okada For He Belongs To The Working-Class, / Lagos To Ban Okada, Fashola’s Committee Endorses Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by Odunnu: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
The okada was banned from commercial activities some years ago and they were offered the kekeNapep in exchange. Just when we've come to accept the Keke, they have to throw them off the road again!!! Its not fair. Not everybody can afford the taxi which prefers to run empty instead of pick more than two persons. Not all roads are plyable by these taxis either. Its just not fair to the people involved.
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by HighChief4(m): 1:32am On Oct 26, 2011
^^^The only and one Odunnu seems to be a resident of the city I was born and grew up
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by Odunnu: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2011
One more year and i'll be eligible to be voted for in the governorship election. Lol
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by Rhino5dm: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2011
Yan mata adon gari. cheesy

Takawan ki lafiya cheesy cheesy

I shall be your campaign manager should you decide to contest.

Odunnu:

One more year and i'll be eligible to be voted for in the governorship election. Lol
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by Odunnu: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2011
Ba damu a.
Mu na nan lafiya
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by Odunnu: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2011
Hopefully evr'thing will be resolved else I fear for Enugu.
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by sgd: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2011
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by Jhenture: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2012
I am one of Enugu state okada riders, my motive of riding okada was to further my education and now it seems all hope is lost. Please Enugu State Govt help me. Jhenture@yahoo.com 08035459152
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by gidson12(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2012
otokx: This is the first thing they do when they run out of ideas.
Shut up my friend.....this otokx u like talking trash
Re: Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke by gidson12(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2012
Jhenture: I am one of Enugu state okada riders, my motive of riding okada was to further my education and now it seems all hope is lost. Please Enugu State Govt help me. Jhenture@yahoo.com 08035459152
U must be very stupid to peddle lies here.....the law according to those who reside in enugu is that driving okada at major and dual ways are prohibited still u guys violate the law and you come here to talk shitt......mumu, them for just totally ban the thing self, it has cost losts of live to manage u guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speech On Nigeria’s Independence / Hausa Language Now Nigerias Military Official Language / Power Ministry Saves Up FG N119BN Court Judgement Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.