Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,846 members, 7,841,206 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood (2978 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by BigYash: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Na who dey look for help for nairaland find trouble.. Truth is there are a lot of good people here wiling to give,but scammers don spoil everything.. See that one them give money start garri business that day,the mugu ran with the money ..The bastard succeeded in blocking the help ,someone other persons might have gotten from the giver.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by TimFisher2: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
foolishness is understatement. some Nairalanders are very very daft. It's better to just ignore. Silly idiots up there. Op I don't have I would have sent you my own small quota. May God raise an helper for you

Why not say some Igbos nairalanders are very foolish?

They don't want to help after voting for a mannequin

And now no more this government will help me and my family.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Mhizzard(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Nairalanders are not obliged to help anyone.
Beggars are better, people with entitlement mentality are worse .

The fact that we share the same cyber space doesn't make it a must to help anybody.
Some people are naturally used to begging. Some nairalanders are goin thru worse things but they don't bother anyone. Nobody is responsible for any body. People should get their shit together.

We've helped many people in the past who turned out to be scammers.
A human being should be ready to solve their problems by themselves without disturbing anybody.
He even has a bike and a phone. Some people don't even have a roof over their heads yet they don't trouble no one.
to differentiate the fake one from the real one,is impossible
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
foolishness is understatement. some Nairalanders are very very daft. It's better to just ignore. Silly idiots up there. Op I don't have I would have sent you my own small quota. May God raise an helper for you

Thank boss, I really appreciate.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2023
BigYash:
Na who dey look for help for nairaland find trouble.. Truth is there are a lot of good people here wiling to give,but scammers don spoil everything.. See that one them give money start garri business that day,the mugu ran with the money ..The bastard succeeded in blocking the help ,someone other persons might have gotten from the giver.

Can't blame anyone. Lots of scammers and I agree.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Ghostburster: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2023
Joystic:

Can't blame anyone. Lots of scammers and I agree.
You're a scammer yourself.
Cheap scammer.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Ghostburster:

You're a scammer yourself.
Cheap scammer.

And what if I'm not?
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Ghostburster: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2023
No one has gone through his previous threads?
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Obiedun(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2023
Wujio:
You can get 50,000 Naira loan from different loan apps online. FairMoney, Branch. okNaira and RenMoney. Go there. They will.give you money
How will he pay back?
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Wujio: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
How will he pay back?

Ask me again
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Obiedun(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2023
Wujio:

Ask me again
Why are you paine? Have I said something wrong?
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Wujio: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
Why are you paine? Have I said something wrong?

Ask me again.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Obiedun(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Wujio:

Ask me again.
oga no vex now? Tell me wetin happen
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by dontrulee: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Something must be wrong with you.
You've been robbed, stabbed and desolated, and so? You managed to crawl out ' the trenches but some people died in that trenches, some are still in that trenches.

Since you came out of the trenches the first time, won't you come out of it again and again by yourself or did you beg your way out of the trenches?

Your excuse is that you can't sell your phone 'cause you get jobs thru it? I don't get it. Is your bike some kind of Uber?
Why can't you sell your phone and get a less expensive phone with no internet connections.

At least your customers will still get to call you.
I think the cheapest subscription now is about #2000. You can also add the money you'll use for the next subscription.

People have sold their mattresses just to afford their rents instead of begging around.
When a man begs his way out of a situation, he goes back to begging when the next situation arises. That's how beggars are made.

Like I said. Beggars always have this sense of entitlement mentality, like anyone's generation is owing their generation and they feel like it is theirs to reap the debt.
The moment you turn them down, you'll begin to see their true colours.
You have both hands and legs. Go to trade fare , Ikeja, Yaba, Olorunsogo, new garage and help people commute their goods.
Also, since you had no problem begging online. You should meet a few friends and acquaintances.

A man should not beg

Chief, may life crisis not happen to you ooo.
Just leave "beggars" alone if you can't help them. Other people who are kind hearted would help them. grin grin
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Gafferde: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Something must be wrong with you.
You've been robbed, stabbed and desolated, and so? You managed to crawl out ' the trenches but some people died in that trenches, some are still in that trenches.

Since you came out of the trenches the first time, won't you come out of it again and again by yourself or did you beg your way out of the trenches?

Your excuse is that you can't sell your phone 'cause you get jobs thru it? I don't get it. Is your bike some kind of Uber?
Why can't you sell your phone and get a less expensive phone with no internet connections.

At least your customers will still get to call you.
I think the cheapest subscription now is about #2000. You can also add the money you'll use for the next subscription.

People have sold their mattresses just to afford their rents instead of begging around.
When a man begs his way out of a situation, he goes back to begging when the next situation arises. That's how beggars are made.

Like I said. Beggars always have this sense of entitlement mentality, like anyone's generation is owing their generation and they feel like it is theirs to reap the debt.
The moment you turn them down, you'll begin to see their true colours.
You have both hands and legs. Go to trade fare , Ikeja, Yaba, Olorunsogo, new garage and help people commute their goods.
Also, since you had no problem begging online. You should meet a few friends and acquaintances.

A man should not beg
Shut up Mr man.
If you don't have any reasonable things to say, just read and pass.
Because you find life easy doesn't mean it so everywhere. Mumu man
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Ghostburster: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Joystic:

And what if I'm not?
Prove yourself and I'll volunteer #5k.
Others can decide to add if they wish. Just prove me wrong.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Blake755: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ghostburster:

Prove yourself and I'll volunteer #5k.
Others can decide to add if they wish. Just prove me wrong.
How will he do that

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Ghostburster: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Blake755:

How will he do that
So there's no pictorial evidence of what happened? Like a snap of the bike at the station and the papers proof of ownership of the bike.
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood by Joystic: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Save A Soul / Why You Are Not Married ? / She Weigh 98kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.