Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) (48831 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Raxxye(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na wa!
So this woman applied for visa, took flight to another country all bc she was suspecting that her husband was cheating with her friend.
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Machinegun91(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nothing wrong about that

A man has no limit of kpekus to knack provided the kpekus owners willing to submit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Then you post it.

For us to do what?
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Kemadealadire(f): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Some men though, smh.
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
oh oh
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by NaijaGoBetter2: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Who else hear WAHALA
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Fiscus105(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
I pity wife that bringing all sorts of friends to their home.

When u Married ,you detach urself from uneccessarily friendship outside marriage, be it male or female,ur new fond of friends are ur husband and children.

Bestie! Male or female is more of disadvantage fot Married woman than benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Deicide: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
But the girl fine sha
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Very painful, the woman was really in pains. You could feel it from her voice.

The olosho friend was still busy chewing gum, she get luck say the woman na calm person.......She suppose slap the gum comot from her mouth. Dem nor go tell her before she spit am out with blood.
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Originalsly: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

Tor, I have bestie! I have bestie! Now, bestie don corner your husband. But kudos to the wife for acting very civil and not resorting to violence

Do you know what happened after the video stopped rolling? I'm almost sure she didn't come all the way to act civil and close it off by saying go and sin no more.

This is nothing new .... happens mainly to wives who can't keep what happens in the bedroom in the bedroom.
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Agunesinjaweola: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
I guess this Bestie is not as pretty as the wife yet the irresponsible man still prefer her despite the warning ⚠️

Some men are unpredictable !
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by loswhite(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
CJStarz:

So men no follow,abi d women dey sleep with woods? Why exonerate men in adulterous cases and villify women?
Kolo....who open leg? Can sex happen with a close leg?lol...You guys always want to think male and female are equal and the same...I sorry for feminist sha
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Lanre1st(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
You no need all this stalking. Once I suspect nonsense, I'm calling it off. What if you now have accident on the way? Not worth it.

Some women though.

Then, when will you marry?
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by zoeymikey(f): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fear that bleeding vaginarians.
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Steep(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Terrible, you claim you love your wife but you have no problem hurting her?
The result of increasing godlessness in these last days.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Orelafintun: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
RedAlert08:
Women supporting women in the mud. Very delusional gender.
Both genders at fault in a case like this. Do not blame the woman or by extension women. The man should share part of the blame.
Both should beg the offended woman which l think should be ready to forgive and move on.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by dNortherner(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lilchilz:
I fuuuck who ever i want
Ka shigo Arewa dan Allah.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by CJStarz: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
loswhite:
Kolo....who open leg? Can sex happen with a close leg?lol...You guys always want to think male and female are equal and the same...I sorry for feminist sha

U dey ment,bro. She opened legs because you as a man requested for it. U digged in and now u calling her names? As a man,I condemn that hypocrisy.
Takes two to tango.
While you tag her a hoe, u should carry the logo of a 'hoe digger' on ur forehead.
Live responsibly,man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Jewessgratitud3: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lanre1st:

Then, when will you marry?

What kind of question is this and who are you to ask me that?
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na u bring temptation come meet ur hubby
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by loswhite(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
CJStarz:

U dey ment,bro. She opened legs because you as a man requested for it. U digged in and now u calling her names? As a man,I condemn that hypocrisy.
Takes two to tango.
While you tag her a hoe, u should carry the logo of a 'hoe digger' on ur forehead.
Live responsibly,man
Foolish man is always the mouth piece for women. So your sister are constantly opening legs because a man requested for it right? You see say you no just get sense at all...
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by CJStarz: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
loswhite:
Foolish man is always the mouth piece for women. So your sister are constantly opening legs because a man requested for it right? You see say you no just get sense at all...

Mumu wey born imself. For ur your information,not all women open their legs but for those who do,there is a man that ASKED for it.
Respect the source through which you came into this world.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Chinny024(f): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Coolsat:
This thing is on the rise these days
Friends sleeping with their bestie's spouse, sisters sleeping with their sister's husbands.

In all you do please make sure you fear women

women should use 10000000000 hours to fear men..Men that follows anything in between..mcheeeew.... Average Man is a cheat!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by loswhite(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
CJStarz:

Mumu wey born imself. For ur your information,not all women open their legs but for those who do,there is a man that ASKED for it.
Respect the source through which you came into this world.
How is telling your sister's not to open leg for every man simply because they ask disrespecting her? Go sleep abeg. You think respecting women is jumping to be a foolish mouth piece?
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by CJStarz: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
loswhite:
How is telling your sister's not to open leg for every man simply because they ask disrespecting her? Go sleep abeg. You think respecting women is jumping to be a foolish mouth piece?

E never reach time to sleep o😂
Peace ✌️
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by theamazonguru(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
Let's just allow open relationship across board

Everyone will have Peace and no cause to
worry about something else !

Have you thought of the attending repercussion: possible STDs flying up and down.

Not worth it.

Just face your spouse, be disciplined and content.
Simple.
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by globalresource: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Coolsat:
This thing is on the rise these days
Friends sleeping with their bestie's spouse, sisters sleeping with their sister's husbands.

In all you do please make sure you fear women

why leave men ode. until your bestie sleep with your wife abi

some times we just blame women known that most times men goes to any extent to woo this ladies

but u blame women only and leave men

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by dkidd: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fiscus105:
I pity wife that bringing all sorts of friends to their home.

When u Married ,u detach urself from uneccessarily friendship outside marriage, be it male or female, ur new fond of friends are ur husband and children,

Bestie! Male or female is more of disadvantage to Married woman than benefits.
For where they will not hear u. Stubborn goat heads. If u try correct them they say turn it into a fight and scream their heads off reminding u that u can't tell them what to do with their lives forgetting u actually can
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Omoawoke2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
This woman is a very greedy and wicked woman. So only you want to enjoy your husband prick? And you are enjoying something good and don’t want your best friend to enjoy what you have been enjoying. How selfish angry
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
It's good to have big, sweet prick like ours. That's why NameInUse dey rush us to have a taste of it
Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Advancedman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
CJStarz:

So men no follow,abi d women dey sleep with woods? Why exonerate men in adulterous cases and villify women?

I quoted you because this is the singular problem I personally have with women even when am fighting tooth and nail for them as long as it's coming from a man they turn it to banter and gender defense trade.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) by Advancedman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
You no need all this stalking. Once I suspect nonsense, I'm calling it off. What if you now have accident on the way? Not worth it.

Some women though.

That Naija woman case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / Life Without A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.