Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines (6752 Views)

15 Days To Go! Dangote Refinery Yet To Refine A Drop Of Diesel & Jet Fuel / Inflation Surges Again, Hits 17.71% Amid Rising Prices / Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by LZAA: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2023
That freestuff tozo and his fellow e-rats will say it's obi and eluu p fault 😆😆

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by Bizibi(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Salary the same or slight increase.... Nigeria is a different country,one can't explain it.
Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by Usmanovic95(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2023
APC is our worst nightmare.
Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by Basicend: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu doesn't have idea of what he is doing to the nation. .

All tht concerns his to be busy appointing new directors and commissioners to his concocted offices. .

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by Keme4Real(f): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2023
My private jet is not threatened.
Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by Khyrvxjzy: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:
Tinubu is out to kill Nigeria.

Yoruba people why are you people like this?

I'm not igbo

But ehy did you people support a tattered vegetable that licks microphone to finish Nigeria?

I been dey think say na only Almajiri mumu sha, didn't know they many for Southern Nigeria.

no ibo man will be president hahaha

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by nedekid: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2023
This man needs to be called to order irrespective of tribe or party affiliations. We are all being driven into poverty on a daily basis.
At this rate, a 2003 Toyota corolla will be 20m very soon.
How can one man come in a destroy the economy in less than 5 months?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by seguno2: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2023
adenigga:

•Diesel, aviation fuel sell for N1,000, factories shut in Kano, Ogun, Anambra, others

•Telecoms operators use 40 million litres of diesel monthly, MAN warns against hike

Source: https://punchng.com/Diesel-jet-fuel-rising-prices-threaten-industries-airlines

APC shege that was fraudulently sold as change continues in Emilokan’s turn, after Buhari’s handover.
Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by uuzba(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2023
So the Japa is also not guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by seguno2: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2023
nedekid:
This man needs to be called to order irrespective of tribe or party affiliations. We are all being driven into poverty on a daily basis.
At this rate, a 2003 Toyota corolla will be 20m very soon.
How can one man come in a destroy the economy in less than 5 months?.

Has he not been destroying Lagos since 1999?
So what is the surprise
Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by prickursense: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Suffer more small. Good times are on the way.

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by blesdman(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Churches and mosques should stop talking about praying against evil spirits and witches. The witches and evil spirits we have in Nigeria are the wicked politicians and evil business cabals. Any attempt to pray against such is a continuous promulgation of scam across the society
Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by hefelove(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

car security is guaranteed.
Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by April4th(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Blood pressure and heart failure are on the rise too.

Who would have believed that a purportedly certificateless Bubu whom Emilokan had bragged about making the President was such a brilliant genius after all?

God and life always have a way of humbling the proud and arrogant.

See everything crumbling around him with nowhere to turn to and now I'm sure he'd be hoping the Supreme Ice Cream Court unseats him for some face-saving. Now, just imagine for a moment that the SC sacks him and enthrones anyone of the other two or makes Akpabio the moronic thief the interim President. What would happen to the present litany of appointments this Alibaba has been dishing out and aren't we going to be starting all over again? Won't the present appointees be doing as much harm as they can in whatever MDA they are before they grudgingly leave the seats? Talk about gargantuan sabotage from every angles.

We are in deep sheeeeet.

Recipe for disaster however you look at it...

The Okoso or Cardoso he appointed as CBN governor doesn't even look like one who can lace the roguish Emewere's shoes.

No one can even give a concrete figure of how much Naira is in circulation and how much Dollar has been looted from our foreign reserves and hoarded by all them thieves in every political and private space.

Nigeria is a country where anyone with the right connection could walk into or order the minting and printing press to roll out Naira notes which they now use to mop up every single Dollar they can sniff at any rate.

One can imagine the racket going on at the CBN and Minting and printing plus Treasury house.

Very soon, and this is no joke, Nigerians will be moving around with Naira notes in wheelbarrows even to go buy a loaf of bread.

This is how crumbled Nigeria has gotten.

What a shame and disgrace.

This is the definition of a dysfunctional government/society.

My brother you've said it all. When politicians and government employees where rushing to convert their naira to dollars/pounds/Euros during the I'll fated Emefiele naira rebranding they didn't know this would be the ripple effect. Sometimes I wonder how their supporters evade calling them out, instead they'll point accusing finger at the common man. The reason the naira has not fallen to N2000/1usd is because of the BDC's going to source for dollars from neighbouring countries and bringing same back to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by Zealoy(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2023
No day u will hear gud news coming out from Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by duketerry22(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2023
I couldn't read all this but summary is 'on his mandate we shall stand'... Very soon we will be trekking while senators use expensive cars that they justify needing cos of the bad roads..

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by Shikini: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Dullard Thiefņubu

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by Light78: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2023
All those people posting picture of themselves on a plane have stopped.

Bus is 20k+ but you decided to enter plane or about 150k+

Who is the real wise person here?

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by ambale(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2023
michlins:
What had to die in Nigerians that they had to vote APC again?

It's almost as if there's a fight on which way is best to punish the masses. Powering my diesel generator daily is currently the biggest expense I deal with on a daily for my small business

I nearly cried yesterday, I come even dey pity my customers

And to top it, the fuel no dey last again🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by kenrisma535(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria is ruled by old and weak people who are clueless and thirsty for greed and thier selfish interest. Obviously, at this point a coup is much needed to stop these people in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
That is the renewed hope nigerians voted for.🙄

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by ufotunang: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
So this is the renewed hope they promised nigerians... nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nigerians missing Peter obi... Peter obi would had solved all this problems and make the economy and country better
Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by MrEverest(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
I'm happy that both the president and the CBN governor as well as those in most critical sectors of the economy are all Yorubas. At least, it would be on record how they destroyed Nigeria.

They voted for useless old rogue because of tribalism and religious sentiments. May karma deal with them ruthlessly.

As for Peter Obi, you did your best to rescue a country that was under the yoke of criminals. You studied Nigeria's problems and offered solutions on how you will tackle them effectively. But they ganged up against you and used all manner of lies and blackmails in trying to ruin your hard earned reputation. You're the most honest politician and selfless leader to ever emerge from this country. May posterity forever be kind to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines by theowane: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Diesel is now 1,200 per liter

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows Why Ibb (sap) Structural Adjustment Program Was A Failure? / Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested / Oyo Is Difficult To Govern – Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.