Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport (6736 Views)

FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign / Interior Ministry: The Situation At The Ikoyi Custodial Centre Is Under Control / Abia State Set To Deliver International Airport Gateway- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by Houseofglam7(f): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Be optimistic!

Stop being negative make negativity no dey follow you bumper to bumper!
I’m optimistic a lotta passports will get lost in transit 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by AntiChristian: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2023
Houseofglam7:

I’m optimistic a lotta passports will get lost in transit 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

It won't!

There are many apps and monitoring processes to mitigate against that!
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by donbrowser(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2023
Racoon:
While, it will be a nice idea, but hope criminals will not latch on to start a passport racketeering again?

Shut up wáiler
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by sonofthunder: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2023
TheRareGem1:
[/b]NIPOST seeks partnership with Interior Ministry to deliver international passports[b]

https://nairametrics.com/2023/10/25/nipost-seeks-partnership-with-interior-ministry-to-deliver-international-passports/?amp=1

More room to extort for those their staffs that are always on the look out for who they can extort.
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by CaptainFM1: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2023
I hate anything that has to do with NIPOST. They will now be calling you to come pick your passport at the post office instead of delivering it at the address. And when you get to their office, they will ask you to pay before collecting your package.

I swear, every public sector in Nigeria has caught the bugs of corruption.

I would rather prefer to pay for DHL or FedEx for this purpose.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by pongwa(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2023
TheRareGem1:
[/b]NIPOST seeks partnership with Interior Ministry to deliver international passports[b]

https://nairametrics.com/2023/10/25/nipost-seeks-partnership-with-interior-ministry-to-deliver-international-passports/?amp=1
these are bright minds that we need to drive the much needed change in the country
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by Hoelujohn: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2023
flexybricky:
NIPOST has just been lying around doing nothing....make Hon Bunmi put them to good use.
I am suspecting he would want to engage a consultancy firm that he or Jagaban has interest in to do that.
That's cool money by the way. Come to think of it, does NIPOST have the required infrastructure to carry out such operations. Perhaps, they might use bicycle for distribution that's if they have any bicycle talkless of Okada
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by TeeMoney99: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2023
The way the Minister focuses on collaboration and partnership should be studied.
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by ican2020: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Oluwalosolami:
Naturally it should be their job but if they can't meet up with demand private sector may now come in.
Which private business are you referring to cause I hope you are not thinking of DHL
DHL is highly incompetent these days, I saw hell trying to get my package from DHL few months ago, frankly speaking they had already past their glory days
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by NinjaMetahuman: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Nipost with history of incompetency and absolutely horrible practices?

Yeah I would rather go and collect it at their office myself before those useless people start telling you that your passport has gone missing or their workers trying to rip you off.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Good one
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by NoToPile: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Nipost has been quite efficient since they were revamped some years back, their speed post has helped deliver some docs then.

My only problem is always the same thing corruption, once int passport is being delivered by them trust Nigerian workers to form another cartel of racketeering.

If they can plug all the holes it will work if not.....

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by NinjaMetahuman: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

It won't!

There are many apps and monitoring processes to mitigate against that!
lol
I'm guessing you have not had to deal with nipost people before.

That place needs constant overhauling.
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by obi58: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2023
If adopted it would be a good boost to nipost revenue.

I hope though that the delivery process though would be seamlessly efficient and timely.
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by iamtardey: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria postal service?! Some people just dey dey chop saara money
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by jubrilELsudan: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2023
GOD FORBID

NIPOST WEY NEVER FIT DELIVER ALIEXPRESS

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by Bluntemperor: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2023
kemzy107:
All these collaborations will further make the work less stressful and more effective

True talk,Madam!
NIPOST systemic failures started from the late- 70s to date 2023- because they failed to be Pro- active,as so much Activities have since gone Past!
e g .the Obalende- NIPOST House is a
shadow of itself.
I personally stoped using NIPOST when I discovered that my mail tickets ( money) was being tampered with then, and my friend whose brother is Abroad- had since ignored using NIPOST to send documents because they are removing anything from those items! They killed the NIPOST - Organisations through theft, uncaring and lackadaisical attitudes!
• that Organisation needs new Orientations and New Employees - who can deliver- not 'business as usual or as the govt workers would say' Oga ta,Oga KO ta' ' we will earn our wage,not necessarily adding Values!
Most of the MIDAS ( govt agencies- including NNPC,Aviations,etc) have lost drive in doing business!
Anyone who is above 10- yrs there would have been contaminated and should just go- to allow modem inputs of knowledgeable Workers,drive and passion of modern methods of value enhancement!
e g.They should see what the American NIPOST is doing in USA- in delivery and Logistics Services!
Terribly Corrupt Entities everywhere in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by MightySparrow: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2023
flexybricky:
NIPOST has just been lying around doing nothing....make Hon Bunmi put them to good use.

You get.

Under fulanized Nigeria nothing worked.

Any erring officer to be dismissed. They will sit tight.

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by duketerry22(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Agreed let them be useful again they've been dormant for too long. This is as it should be I'd only it can be followed through judiciously
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2023
Laryy360:
It is a good collaboration because, NIPOST is a strategic in enhancing security, which will crucial to the development of the nation, in addition to fulfilling the Nation’s quest to grow the digital economy.
Political English.
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by wolebest: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2023
TheRareGem1:

There is more money for NIPOST if they can tap into the food cargo business.

They have the infrastructure and capacity to help move food cargoes from the interland to the cities effectively and efficiently on their own.
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Lol...I hope it work!
NIPOST that couldn't send my package to Europe in 4 months
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by Bimpe29: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Impressive, should have been done long time ago
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by Bluntemperor: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Bimpe29:
Impressive, should have been done long time ago

You are right!
Most of the Re- organisation should start with good pay in Salary and Allowances- to make the Workers have sense of belonging in an organisation!
This is where the NLC should have by calling the shots but rather- they call for Strikes, without justification!

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2023
It is a fact that NIPOST has a huge inefficient delivery system.

Who will assume liability or responsibility for the passports lost in transit between NIPOST and NIS?
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by Bluntemperor: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2023
ekitimanalways:
It is a fact that NIPOST has a huge inefficient delivery system.
Who will assume liability or responsibility for the passports lost in transit between NIPOST and NIS?

True talk brother!
American NIPOST is one of the best in the World,as you can see more - Prime - Time Delivery of Documents, especially during that Country's Elections time!
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2023
This figure 8 woman na miss? Wow abeg who get her phone number?
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by MyExpression(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Whoever has access, should let me know.

My company- HomeDel Logistics, has a network of Verified Dispatch Operators across all States in Nigeria.
It would be more efficient to spread the task across good hands...cos immigration process is an everyday affair and would need as much professional support as it can get.

We also cater to vendors, E-comm Stores and Dropshippers. We pick direct from the store straight to the customer's given address, anywhere in Nigeria.
Warehousing and Payments on Delivery service also available.

Google HomeDel Logistics, we've been helping Nigerian businesses sell and deliver products in every state since 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Abeg NIPOST don change ni?

I ordered a wireless earpiece last year, I'm yet to get it from NIPOST o!
I taya!
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by RALPHOW(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2023
This is a good collaboration
NIPOST will be able to employ many youths if they have good collaboration with different agencies.

Government should number all Nigeria houses and make a law that will make all banks to send monthly financial report through NIPOST to the house of all bank account holders.
Re: NIPOST Seek Partnership With Interior Ministry To Deliver International Passport by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2023
benuejosh:
The NIPOST logistics arm will perfectly fit into this. Passports can be delivered at your doorstep.

I want this to work as it will reduce overcrowding at each passport office.

I am sure most people will prefer to have their passport delivered to their registered address.

Convenience is key!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, And Ahmadu Bello, All Clueless Founding Fathers. / INEC Office In Ikole LGA Of Ekiti Bombed / PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.