Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,952 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race (2405 Views)

BREAKING: VIDEO Of White Woman Married To Nigerian Stuck With Lover During S*x / The Gradual Emasculation Of Men...what I Have Noticed. / Lady Caught Unaware Doing The Slow Move Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by FeliciaOja(f): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2023
If you give me a free visa to U.S.A or U.K
I will gladly reject it or throw it inside fire.

In life, everything that goes up must come down. The same is with human evolution

White people have evolved far ahead of Africans but to a huge disadvantage.

The white race has reached its peak in evolution now it is slowly falling down in shambles.

Their fore father's have discovered everything in science and physics.
Isacc newton, Albert Einstein and co have already made life easy and soft with inventions.

Now you have a generation with everything prepared and pampered over to them.
Too much soft life Too much enjoyment Too much entertainment Too much vacations

Literally, White people are bored of life
They have everything at their beak and call
So in order to feel alive they create artificial danger like sky diving, swimming with sharks, doing crazy stunts..etc

White people have reached their max potential as a specie and as a result they have started to self destruct.

LBGTQ Madness is a sign that when you have no problems in life, you become bored and start creating problems for yourself.

Every good thing must come to an end
As I see white people, I see their downfall in this current generation.

These current generation of white weirdos and trangender freaks will end all the achievements of their forefathers who paved way for the white race.

R.I.P TO THE WESTERN WORLD

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by FeliciaOja(f): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2023
The fore father's of white race where macho men who were strong hard working men.

These men built 70% of Europe finest architecture standing till this day.
Eiffel tower, statue of liberty and more
These men came up with Inventions upon inventions.

But this new generation of white race are more focused on Gender pronouns and LGBTQ matters.

The new generation of white race are so stupid they are accepting jihad extremist into their country..
Gradually we are witnessing the de evolution of the white race. The Slow death of white race

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by navzla(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2023
The whites are very corrupt too. Because they appeared in suits and smart we the blacks do not say anything about it.We wished to go to their countries as if there exist no any form of wrong or corruption.
Indeed that race has become so confused and corrupt. They are changing there reforms to what will amount to them only downfall.What is the real essence of giving right to gays & the likes,how does that contributes in bringing peace to the crisis filled world,etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by LagosG: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Unfortunately, it won't ever happen. We depend on them for almost everything and they keep improving themselves scientifically and technologically. Black man won't colonize another planet not even in 1000 years. Colonization of other planets will ensure the continuation of the human species and the whites are at the top of that food chain.

Take.ot or leave it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Magnoliaa(f): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Mtcheewwww.

3 Likes

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Starlight252: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2023
No empire lasts forever...
Even if Africa were to be a world power too, it'll all end someday.

1000years, 10000years, it'll all end. Even a million years is a trillionth of a second in the shores of time.

Only if we'll make it uplifting while it lasts...
But alas, empires needs sustainers. Fellow men as fertilizers. History is painful, but liberating.

One day, though, it'll all end.

4 Likes

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by englishmart(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2023
I'm transphobic and homophobic, but would rather be gay than to be in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by victory36(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Yen,yen,yen everywhere. Even someone who's country cannot even provide basic amenities for it's people is also talking down on the west

10 Likes

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by SIRTee15: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Even if west fall, there's no guarantee Africa will rise. In fact the fall of the west will make the world poorer, because they are the biggest consumer of goods.
With no one to buy, the world will enter depression n people will become poorer.
China isn't ready to become a consuming nation, Africa is too poor to afford anything to buy. India has potential but can't replace the west.

As per immigrants flooding the west, I don't think it will lead to its demise; it will only change the demography and structure of western nation.

In the future, whites will simply segregate themselves from the rest/other ethnic groups within their own country. They will live in separate cities, their kids will attend separate schools, they will develop infrastructure n amenities within those selected n simply ignore the rest.

So the white race will thrive, the problem is Europe will become less attractive because immigrants or other ethnicity will live in rubbish areas.

7 Likes

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by kkins25(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2023
grin grin grin

Funny. The only thing keeping Africa sane right now is the believe that God is working his magic and will one day bless the nation. Africans are only clinging to hope. Take that from them, and watch the animal within unleashed. As you can see already, crime rates are shooting through the roof.

If Blacks were like whites and not scared to challenge their beliefs, they too will start going to the evil forest to prove to Nollywood that children painted with white chalk don't roam about in the jungles

2 Likes

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by fortunez1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
FeliciaOja:

In life, everything that goes up must come down. The same is with human evolution

The white race has reached its peak in evolution now it is slowly falling down in shambles.

Isacc newton, Albert Einstein and co have already made life easy and soft with inventions.

So in order to feel alive they create artificial danger like sky diving, swimming with sharks, doing crazy stunts..etc

White people have reached their max potential as a specie and as a result they have started to self destruct.

LBGTQ Madness is a sign that when you have no problems in life, you become bored and start creating problems for yourself.

These current generation of white weirdos and trangender freaks will end all the achievements of their forefathers who paved way for the white race.

Interesting thoughts , adding to ur thoughts is the area of low child birth rate and of which they aren't alone like some Asians are not having enough kids and are aging very slowly thanks to there good culture like Japan , South Korea, Singapore etc .
But honestly the whites are bored with earth not necessarily bored with " Life" because they the likes of Elon musk and other genius working out modalities for space.
Mars needs be ready for humans in whatever ever way and the very wealthiest will buy there way in .
Hence the craze for Space discoveries, settlements,satellites e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Ballzproblemm: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
many black men are marrying white women ,go and check popular sports athlete/celebrities. in the US now ,most and are interracial and they'll likely continuing the trend until no black left

Drake son is a perfect example.

Patrick mahomes another example, interracial quaterback married to white woman.

I'm sorry they're not in danger
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Streetmovement(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All this one wey you dey cap na English grin

Like Africa is better off abi even with the backwardness 🤣

Stop wasting saliva
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Slaveman343: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wishing death on the white race because you can't rise?

4 Likes

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by NFBI: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
The odd world
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by BOSSkesh(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
It’s true that the whites are bored because they’ve achieved almost everything
But thinking the white race will die totally is wrong
There are whites families right now that can trace their roots far far back
Segregation and racism is also a real thing
So I doubt that the white race will die anytime soon

They are looking to the stars now
They’ve conquered earth
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by KnowledgePower7: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by CloudTrees(f): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2023
This is why Darwin theory is accurate. It never fails.
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Raalsalghul: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:44am On Nov 02, 2023
If the white race fails, humanity fails.

3 Likes

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Johnchrix(m): 4:48am On Nov 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
If the white race fails, humanity fails.
Stop capping careless

1 Like

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Gerrard59(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
many black men are marrying white women ,go and check popular sports athlete/celebrities. in the US now ,most and are interracial and they'll likely continuing the trend until no black left

Drake son is a perfect example.

Patrick mahomes another example, interracial quaterback married to white woman.

I'm sorry they're not in danger

You people judge things from mere pictures. Go and read statistics, the majority of black men in the US marry black women. The same applies to White men who marry white women. In fact, if the numbers are looked into closely and certain metrics are adjusted to allow for a fair comparison, I dare say White men marry Asian women MORE than they marry black women in the US.

Humans are tribal and will always associate with those who look like themselves.
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Gerrard59(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Johnchrix:

Stop capping careless

He is right. If he is capping carelessly, tell us why. The only black-dominated country was developed by Whites. The seemingly functional ones have strong white influences - Barbados, Bermuda, Bahamas, Namibia, Botswana etc. Sure, slavery was a major setback. But have we been able to develop our societies the way Malaysians and Chinese did? After thinking it roughly, only China had little white influence in her development apart from being a producer for the West. The rest of the developed world and functioning countries had STRONG white presence, investments and influences.
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Gerrard59(m): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2023
SIRTee15:
Even if west fall, there's no guarantee Africa will rise. In fact the fall of the west will make the world poorer, because they are the biggest consumer of goods.
With no one to buy, the world will enter depression n people will become poorer.
China isn't ready to become a consuming nation, Africa is too poor to afford anything to buy. India has potential but can't replace the west

China is actually a consuming nation, but the wealth to be at par with Western countries, especially the US, has not been attained. China currently consumes a lot of French and German goods. The consumption of these goods delivered huge profits to German carmakers and French luxury goods makers. Na why Bernard Arnault rise for wealth rankings. Additionally, to a significant extent, American farmers before the trade war by the US depended on China for continuous consumption. As the trade war continued, the Chinese diverted to South America where farmers are delighted and getting richer.

The Chinese have the potential to be a major consumer as the US provided more Chinese get richer. This is why the CCP is investing across high-valued sectors. However, the West is apprehensive because this erodes their influence and power. I applaud and admire the Chinese for their sheer hard work, persistence and determination. An instance is electric vehicles. Apart from Tesla, most Western carmakers never took it seriously, but the Chinese did. And should EVs become popular as envisaged, they (the Chinese) stand to benefit a lot. Ironically, Western nations are at the forefront of stopping this ascent because it will displace them from the top. Whether China refuses to be bullied is left to be seen.

The same applies to India. People have the means to consume when they have money and are at the apex of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. So, we cannot expect ordinary Indians to consume like Americans when they have not solved the basic needs of life.

Another thing that scares the West is so-called climate change. As the rest of the world gets richer, they will begin to copy Western consumption patterns. This has been noticed as China got richer. They burnt more fossil fuels and consumed goods regardless of whether it affected the climate. So, Westerners are antsy that should other parts of the world get richer as them, the planet is in big trouble because these people would consume just as they (West) did. That is partly why few elites are looking into other planets. Their fears are further exacerbated as the proportion of Whites dwindles while others, such as Pakistan, India, Indonesia and Africa, balloon.

If you can access this article's comment section: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/10/28/world/africa/africa-youth-population.html you will read the fears and apprehensiveness in them.

As per immigrants flooding the west, I don't think it will lead to its demise; it will only change the demography and structure of western nation.

In the future, whites will simply segregate themselves from the rest/other ethnic groups within their own country. They will live in separate cities, their kids will attend separate schools, they will develop infrastructure n amenities within those selected n simply ignore the rest. o the white race will thrive, the problem is Europe will become less attractive because immigrants or other ethnicity will live in rubbish areas.

It would especially if the bulk of immigrants are from cultures which are antithetical to Western civilisation. All cultures are not equal. Some cultures are more equal than others. Carry Ibibios to Somalia and move Somalis to Akwa Ibom. In the next decade, Somalia will be a place people will look forward to visiting, whereas Akwa Ibom will turn to a terror-laden society. That is the difference in culture.

Also, people from different cultures tend to make a society unsafe even if that society is prosperous. Prosperity leads to increased safety, but homogeneity plus prosperity solidifies that safety. Norway is safer than France. South Korea is safer than the UK. Why? Both Norway and South Korea are prosperous and homogenous.

The future of an increasingly diversified Western world looks like Brazil, with social tensions here and there. It worsens if a significant proportion of the populace adheres to prehistoric beliefs that slow societal development and advancement.

In the future, I see more Europeans emigrating to Chile, Argentina, New Zealand and Uruguay so they live amongst their type. Again, if you notice, these countries are safer than most immigrant societies and communities in Europe.
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Gerrard59(m): 6:07am On Nov 02, 2023
victory36:
Yen,yen,yen everywhere. Even someone who's country cannot even provide basic amenities for it's people is also talking down on the west

While this is funny, I think she is concerned sha. I read a few Chinese Singaporeans' comments, and they appear disappointed at how things have been downgraded in some Western countries. Some people look up to the West in admiration, and when they notice things are falling apart, they are disappointed and dismayed. Also, at the same time, they are taking lessons so their societies don't become like the West.

1 Like

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Johnchrix(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

He is right. If he is capping carelessly, tell us why. The only black-dominated country was developed by Whites. The seemingly functional ones have strong white influences - Barbados, Bermuda, Bahamas, Namibia, Botswana etc. Sure, slavery was a major setback. But have we been able to develop our societies the way Malaysians and Chinese did? After thinking it roughly, only China had little white influence in her development apart from being a producer for the West. The rest of the developed world and functioning countries had STRONG white presence, investments and influences.
I don't believe it's true. There is no one "race" that is responsible for the success or failure of humanity as a whole. All human beings, regardless of their race, ethnicity, or skin color, have the potential to contribute to the advancement of our species. We should celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our world, rather than pitting one group against another. When we work together towards common goals, we can accomplish amazing things.
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Gerrard59(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Johnchrix:
I don't believe it's true. There is no one "race" that is responsible for the success or failure of humanity as a whole.

That is your belief, which is respected. But judging from developments across the world, that is not entirely true. Fine, ancient Arabs, Chinese and Persians contributed immensely to scientific knowledge, but who are those at the forefront currently?

All human beings, regardless of their race, ethnicity, or skin color, have the potential to contribute to the advancement of our species.

While that is true, some have already displayed their potentials. On the other hand, some have not.

We should celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our world, rather than pitting one group against another. When we work together towards common goals, we can accomplish amazing things.

Yeah, that is why almost every immigrant wants to move to selected countries rather than working together to develop their places.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IWantOut/
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Patriotsleague: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2023
You are right, LGBT madness and the fact that they can survive without working, will make them weak, I see their great fall, but before this, they will be a renewed run for Africa. We should stop running abroad to do shitty jobs, and our government must make Nigeria conducive.
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by Ajibade123(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Johnchrix:
I don't believe it's true. There is no one "race" that is responsible for the success or failure of humanity as a whole. All human beings, regardless of their race, ethnicity, or skin color, have the potential to contribute to the advancement of our species. We should celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our world, rather than pitting one group against another. When we work together towards common goals, we can accomplish amazing things.
in fairness this is true but in reality it not always like that. Take Nigeria for example you as a person that want to build Nigeria will you rather build in southerner Nigeria or in northerner Nigeria where you can be burnt to death if you misspelt Mohammed's name?

1 Like

Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by rinzaugustine: 1:49am On Dec 26, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Not always true . The % between the ones that have such liberal views and conservative ones in western societies are still a solid 70/30 (or less) most times in favor of the conservative thinking ones. Forget what you see in media
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by ednut1(m): 2:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Delulu. Most of the recent invents and advancement still come from the white man. Covid vaccine for instance na white countries first crack am. The chinese are good at copying but not innovating. As regards their population decline they can solve that one easily by creating artificial wombs in future and clone as many as they want hahaha
Re: The Slow Gradual Death Of White Race by luminouz(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2023
ednut1:
Delulu. Most of the recent invents and advancement still come from the white man. Covid vaccine for instance na white countries first crack am. The chinese are good at copying but not innovating. As regards their population decline they can solve that one easily by creating artificial wombs in future and clone as many as they want hahaha

I disagree. Delululaa!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong / Do Black American Males And West African Women Make Good Couples / "i Have A Crush On Him But His Told Me He Want To Be A Priest" Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.