Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? (8630 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Josboy1(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2011
Of the many beautiful ladies I have seen, the Igbos seem to lead the pack. Their beauty is so stunning that you feel like you have been striked by lightning, though their love for egoo topples that. I think Yoruba girls have bigger backside, and hausa girls are labelled ''don't touch''.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by MrCork17: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2011
Ibo babes?  On earth?: No.  On Mars?:  Yes!   angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2011
Jos-boy:

Of the many beautiful ladies I have seen, the Igbos seem to lead the pack. Their beauty is so stunning that you feel like you have been striked by lightning, though their love for egoo topples that. I think Yoruba girls have bigger backside, and hausa girls are labelled ''don't touch''.
[size=14pt]Ok!
Enough of this aggravated Nonsense about beauty compartmentalization based on Geo-political zones! What da heck is wrong with you all? Can this quadruplicated bull[b]s[/b]hit of a topic, be the header of any newspaper?

My advise: Roll up this idiosyncratic thread, and shove it up your tribalistic arse!. . . smiley
[/size]
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by MrCork17: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Enough of this aggravated Nonsense about beauty compartmentalization based on Geo-political zones! What da heck is wrong with you all? Can this quadruplicated bull[b]s[/b]hit of a topic, be the header of any newspaper?

My advise: Roll up this idiosyncratic thread, and shove it up your tribalistic arse!. . . smiley
[/size]

sexkillz. Chill out you Gayy albino. THis thread is not about women. If u aint got a clue about females, this is an opputunity for u to watch & Learn!! angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sexkillz. Chill out you Gayy albino. THis thread is not about women. If u aint got a clue about females, this is an opputunity for u to watch & Learn!! angry
[size=14pt]. . . .[/size]

undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Josboy1(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2011
@mr. Cork, so yoruba gals are finer then? Or mayb hausa or fulani gals thick ur boxes? @sexkillz, dis no be beaf talk, na just true talk
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Andrew3(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2011
yes they seem to be, ibo girls are an epitome of adamic heritage.   grin grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Josboy1(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2011
*Learn how to use the search
engine dammit!. . . And stop
assaulting my senses!*
Sorry o, U na baba nah, I dare not assault U. Pele.
@Andrew,  Hehehe its obvious u're championin da Ibo cause, hope she's treatin U well on top of that?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by MrCork17: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2011
Jos-boy:

*Learn how to use the search
engine dammit!. . . And stop
assaulting my senses!*
Sorry o, U na baba nah, I dare not assault U. Pele.
@Andrew,  Hehehe its obvious u're championin da Ibo cause, hope she's treatin U well on top of that?

Bro dont worry about sexxxskillz. He has mental disorder undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by lindabon: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2011
SMH!
I can't imagine how people would think that a whole bunch of girls from one ethnic group will be the most beautiful? Thus implying that others are ugly or what!  undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by MrCork17: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2011
lindabon:

SMH!
I can't imagine how people would think that a whole bunch of girls from one ethnic group will be the most beautiful? Thus implying that others are ugly or what!  undecided

Linka.  sweery you are not too augly actually. Its a compliment! wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Josboy1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Quote from: lindabon on Today
at 11:47:03 AM
SMH!
I can't imagine how people
would think that a whole bunch
of girls from one ethnic group
will be the most beautiful? Thus
implying that others are ugly or
what!*

Beauty cuts accross all ethnic groups, buh u gotta admit some others are much more beautiful.**

@mr. Cork, hahahaha u gotta be a bone cracker obviously, so funny! 9ce 1!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by MMM2(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
op u re right

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Creamish(f): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
lindabon:

SMH!
I can't imagine how people would think that a whole bunch of girls from one ethnic group will be the most beautiful? Thus implying that others are ugly or what! undecided

Not necessarily dear . . . "Most beautiful"is a superlative . . just before it, u have : "More beautiful"and before that "beautiful" . . . . He culd be implying that Ibo babes r the most beautiful of all the other beautiful babes . . grin

Im jobless ba? grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
lindabon:

SMH!
Honey relax,even if you are not igbo,you are beautiful,don't para. wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by cantell(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
Creamish:

Not necessarily dear . . . "Most beautiful"is a superlative . . just before it, u have : "More beautiful"and before that "beautiful" . . . . He culd be implying that Ibo babes r the most beautiful of all the other beautiful babes . .   grin

Im jobless ba?  grin
Smh.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by MrCork17: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
Ibo babes look like footballers & are usually masculine. I prefer them wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by tellwisdom: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
Ibo babes look like footballers & are usually masculine. I prefer them wink

Stop abusing freechocoa man embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Josboy1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^^hahaha mascu, gini! Omo that na hit and miss o,

Yea, okoros are the more beautiful of all ethnic groups. Need I say middle beltan girls are next in line? They so fine and gifted too.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Kulas: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2011
BY AVERAGE,IGBO GIRLS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL.We all know its true,yet we will like to oppose or debate over it.Can you say Yoruba girls are more beautiful than igbos,definetly NO.Even other tribes know how true this is,yet they will like to say its not true.They are naturally very beautiful,so lets not attach sentiments on it.In every group of beautiful girls you see even here in lagos,majority will be igbos while it is possible not to find yoruba in it.Let the truth be always be told and lets forget about sentiments.Up igbo girls!

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by MrCork17: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kulas:

BY AVERAGE,IGBO GIRLS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL.We all know its true,yet we will like to oppose or debate over it.Can you say Yoruba girls are more beautiful than igbos,definetly NO.Even other tribes know how true this is,yet they will like to say its not true.They are naturally very beautiful,so lets not attach sentiments on it.In every group of beautiful girls you see even here in lagos,majority will be igbos while it is possible not to find yoruba in it.Let the truth be always be told and lets forget about sentiments.Up igbo girls!

dont yoruba girls usually have tribal marks? angry
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Ybutterfly: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kulas:

Mr, Cork:

dont yoruba girls usually have tribal marks? angry

^^^^^^^^^^stop using Yoruba girls to compare to your women^^^^^^^ there are other tribes you can compare to your igbo women to^^^^^^^^If you think your women are the most beautiful well thats ok^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ but you guys are in the same tribe^^^^^^^^^^^^^^so you should think your women are the most beautiful^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^but stop mentioning yoruba women just to feel important^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^start comparing your women to hausa, edo, and other tribes in Nigeria^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^In Lagos 80% of the population is yoruba^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^so how can most of the pretty girls in yorubaland(lagos) be igbo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you guys are full of it^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^just stop talking about yoruba women^^^^^^^THANK YOU
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by InkedNerd(f): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
All tribes are beautiful. That is what makes us so diverse as a nation kiss
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by claremont(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
There are beautiful people, and there are ugly people in every ethnic group in Nigeria. I have seen some strikingly beautiful Igbo girls, and I have also seen some downright "epitome of ugliness" Igbo girls as well; at the end of the day, one man's pounded yam might as well be another man's fufu!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2011
i wouldn't say yes because there are some hawt Yoruba, Hausa; etc babes
but the hottest babes I've seen so far that are of Nigerian descent are all Igbo.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Josboy1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2011
True talk there though. I think the diversity serves to satisfy the different tastes we all have. I love it more when beauty is appreciated, e no easy u know, try ask wowo pesin if u doubt me.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2011
Most beautiful? I'm not so sure about that, cos it depends on what you regard as beautiful. What I do know is that Igbo girls generally have less oily faces and much better personal hygiene (i.e. cleaner undies) than their Yoruba 'cousins' on the other end of the Ore/Benin expressway. But then, maybe that''s why they cost so much. . .apparently, keeping one's face oil/dirt free and one's undies clean and fresh doesn't come cheap. . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by tashanja(m): 5:23am On Oct 26, 2011
Beauty is and shall always be in the eyes of the beholder, yes there are Igbo beauties and those among them that are beautiful can also be stunningly, I mean disarmingly beautiful; but if we have to generalize, I think averagely the Hausas, especially the Fulani are more beautiful (unfortunately, majority are seemingly inaccessible  cry).
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by okolinta: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2011
left for i'd say, every girl from all ethnicity are beautiful depending on the terms you arrive with. cool smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Natasha2(f): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
hellllllllllll nooooooooooo cheesy not when Fulani babes are still alive grin grin grin grin besides why do people have this stupid notion of Igbo girls are the prettiest in Naija undecided

okay seriously I'm tired of all this topics oh is it that you guys don't have any meaningful thing to do or think about? undecided undecided phewwwww

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by cantell(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

hellllllllllll nooooooooooo cheesy not when Fulani babes are still alive grin grin grin grin besides why do people have this silly notion of Igbo girls are the prettiest in Naija undecided

okay seriously I'm tired of all this topics oh is it that you guys don't have any meaningful thing to do or think about? undecided undecided phewwwww

Oh! Shut up! What do you know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland / Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.