Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs (8485 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
cry The borehole wey i jamm today ahhh i don suffer...
Borehole get levels mehnn, this particular one i jam don make me conclude say toto wey don drop like 2 or 3 pikin that toto can never remain the same again. No miracle can restore it back
As i chuck am, e be like say na main road i enter. Expressway, See space, I miss tight vag
So i have decide not to near any milf again

This one embarass me today. I no even last 5 mins. The milf sef come dey vex, me i con vex too. Still collect 1 more round. The sex was wack..
To make matters worse, the pills wey i take to last long no come work after i take am.
Na when i don reach house na when the mumu drug start to kick in. I just dey vex today

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Boogyman557: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters my G...

No worry u go NACK better BANI..

JUST knw say CHIKALER wey don DROP 1 or 2, her KUNTUS don TURN to MAIN MARKET...

But E get some CHIKALER wey don DROP 1 or 2 and der KUNTUS STILL tight..

BUT STILL on STILL

we go STILL de NACK...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by richPHAROAH: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
cry The borehole wey i jamm today ahhh i don suffer...
Borehole get levels mehnn, this particular one i jam don make me conclude say toto wey don drop like 2 or 3 pikin that toto can never remain the same again. No miracle can restore it back
As i chuck am, e be like say na main road i enter. Expressway, See space. I miss tight vag
So i have decide not to near any milf again

This one embarass me today. I no even last 5 mins. The milf sef come dey vex, me i con vex too. Still collect 1 more round. The sex was wack..
To make matters worse, the pills wey i take to last long no come work after i take am.
Na when i don reach house na when the mumu drug start to kick in. I just dey vex today
if you check am na 3 inch preek he wan use disturb people's daughters. Leave the borehole for us with fat long gbolas abeg
Milf na your mate? angry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by MufasaLion: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
A man with a limp dick condemning a whöre?

What an irony!

13 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
1G don fall inside well grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
richPHAROAH:
if you check am na 3 inch preek he wan use disturb people's daughters. Leave the borehole for us with fat long gbolas abeg
Milf na your mate? angry
Na slim girls wey i dey turn me onn real quick.
I dey flex slim bannies
God bless all Slim women.
I just say make i knack one milf today. Not a happy experience
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
How you take cum fast if na bore hole you been dey jam

14 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
9182736455O1999:
I no dey waste time i come
Na why i take pills to last long but the pills no work immediately until when i don go house.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Haakeem(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

I PITY THE CHILDREN AND THE GENUINE SPOUSES THAT WOULD BE UNDER THE USELESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU LINKAGE
Girl! stop typing in caps or i would be forced to report you.

I just say make i warn you make u no con burst my eye bulbs.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Haakeem(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Guy! Stop fornicating!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Haakeem(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

ALL BLAMES SHOULD BE ON MY TEACHER THAT TAUGHT ME "WRITING

too bad

I DON FORGET SELF SAY ALMAJIRI NO DY GO SCHOOL.
cheesy so na almajiri you be? wow fasinitating.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Haakeem:
cheesy so na almajiri you be? wow fasinitating.

YES, ACCORDING TO NL STATISTIC CIRCULATION.

AND I ALSO LOOK LIKE THEM

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by OneCorner: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
9182736455O1999:
I wonder oo
If na tight one, e no go reach 40sec
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Haakeem(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

YES, ACCORDING TO NL STATISTIC CIRCULATION.
AND I ALSO LOOK LIKE THEM
ducky...
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Deandean: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin[b][/b]
ChizzyBuna:
cry
[b][/b]
I don laugh tire

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
ChizzyBuna:
If i knack u dik, u go give your life to christ.. Fake Almajiri
[/s]
so SORRY I DON'T BUY THAT! I LOOK DOWN ON MEN BECAUSE OF YOUR TYPES.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by haakeem2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
jeon google the word ducky it means okay.

You con gira gira go report me, nw they don ban my acct ur eyes don clear bha? Na nw i don they fear women real real.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
haakeem2:
jeon google the word ducky it means okay.

You con gira gira go report me, nw they don ban my acct ur eyes don clear bha? Na nw i don they fear women real real.

ANOTHER CRYER LIKE TRUVEL..
I DIDN'T REPORT YOU. YOU CAN GENTLY TACKLE WITH THE MODS OR PROVE WHERE I CALLED THE MODS ON YOU .. PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM UR BANNING SHITZ.

if you like fear women I DON'T GIVE A FUVK. because I'M TOO BLIND TO NOTICE.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by BigYash: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

I no dey waste time i come
Na why i take pills to last long but the pills no work immediately until when i don go house.
Wetin u dey use pills do at your age? You no fit go dey gym ,dey take water melon ,ginger,garlic and honey join. If you dey take pills now,if you don advance wetin you wan come dey take ?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Make una help me beg this hoodrat called Jeon. This oko oko wants to derail my thread undecided
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

ANOTHER CRYER LIKE TRUVEL..
I DIDN'T REPORT YOU. YOU CAN GENTLY TACKLE WITH THE MODS OR PROVE WHERE I CALLED THE MODS ON YOU .. PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM UR BANNING SHITZ.

if you like fear women I DON'T GIVE A FUVK. because I'M TOO BLIND TO NOTICE.

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=teddybarz post=109988506][/quote]
OKAY.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by haakeem2(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Dat your Almajiri toto wey dry pass Sahara Even if dey pay me $3 million to bleep you I go collect the $3 million go do soapy
ah comrade you don min itcheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

She broke all the rules.

YES, THAT'S WHAT THEY NORMALLY DO WHEN THE WORDS ARE RESENT TO THEM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason / Lady Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road In Mushin, Lagos. Photos / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.