Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned (511 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by Jughead29: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dear friends

imagine a small wedding budget planned around March this year to hold by December this year... Before the fuel subsidy crisis and dollar rates...

Currently am having severe headache and in a state of confusion.... My budget has been tripled due to inflation and economy crisis...

Kindly give an advice, suggestions on what to do now.... or perhaps just tender a consoling prayer to my current state.... Thanks
Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by Hezzyluv: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Cut your coat according to your side. Remove some unnecessary expenses from the list if possible, remove white wedding.

Tell the girl's family what u can and what you can't do (considering the present economic hardship we're into). I believe even with the half budget of what u have at hand presently, u can still marry. Life easy, na humas dey make am complicated. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by wittywriter: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Replan your wedding to fit you and your better half's financial class(budget).
Remember that there is life(bills) after wedding is over.

Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by Wujio: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Whatever is happening is playing out in your mind and isnt reality. Regain focus of reality and you will refind your peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by Purvan(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Do court marriage, simple

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by Vicloteck(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
OP , don't give yourself unnecessary headache because you want to show the world a big wedding , if you do pass yourself because you want to please the people coming for the wedding , you will regret it . Remember that after wedding , you will take care of your newborn baby .

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by Rossycares(f): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Presence of both families is enough!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by BigYash: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Run only TM and pay her bride price oga,and leave the "eye service thing" they call church wedding.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by sholikay(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jughead29:
Dear friends

imagine a small wedding budget planned around March this year to hold by December this year... Before the fuel subsidy crisis and dollar rates...

Currently am having severe headache and in a state of confusion.... My budget has been tripled due to inflation and economy crisis...

Kindly give an advice, suggestions on what to do now.... or perhaps just tender a consoling prayer to my current state.... Thanks
bros,I'm in same shoe with you...all funds budgeted had been exhausted,and I need fund like this,for my wedding coming up next month 25th...the inflation do me ooo..I just dey hope for helpers like this,since contract job isn't forthcoming..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Trying To Ruin Everything I've Planned by Bintabisiriyu2: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
But you ate someone's wedding jollof but now you don't want them to eat yours, you better reason am do better mek rice plenty.

(1) (Reply)

Slim Chance Of A Married Man Coming Back To Their Wife If They Relocate To Ameri / Bahamas Is So Beautiful / Sold!! Clean And Crisps! PS4 Pro For Sale (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.