Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Slim Chance Of A Married Man Coming Back To Their Wife If They Relocate To Ameri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Chance Of A Married Man Coming Back To Their Wife If They Relocate To Ameri (520 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / Ladies, See Postures That Will Keep Your Man Coming / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Chance Of A Married Man Coming Back To Their Wife If They Relocate To Ameri by guobe: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Sincerely speaking, the chances of a married man even with kid that relocated to America without the wife going with him coming back to Nigeria to meet his wife again is very slim.
This occurs especially if the man goes without genuine papers and may need to get married to some one over there so as to have papers .
Got chatting with a friend that relocated to America sometime ago and asked him if he had come back to take his wife and kid in Nigeria but he responded that he had remarried over there.
Alot of ladies that their husband have relocated for years are now sleeping with men as they have waited endlessly for their husbands to come but to no avail.some of the ladies even had to remarry due to the endless wait.
Its a precarious situation as the men over there may even come with their America wife to Nigeria to meet up with the Nigeria wife and all parties will carry on as if nothing happened .
Things on things for japarians.

2 Likes

Re: Slim Chance Of A Married Man Coming Back To Their Wife If They Relocate To Ameri by rentAcock(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
guobe:
Sincerely speaking, the chances of a married man even with kid that relocated to America without the wife going with him coming back to Nigeria to meet his wife again is very slim.
This occurs especially if the man goes without genuine papers and may need to get married to some one over there so as to have papers .
Got chatting with a friend that relocated to America sometime ago and asked him if he had come back to take his wife and kid in Nigeria but he responded that he had remarried over there.
Alot of ladies that their husband have relocated for years are now sleeping with men as they have waited endlessly for their husbands to come but to no avail.some of the ladies even had to remarry due to the endless wait.
Its a precarious situation as the men over there may even come with their America wife to Nigeria to meet up with the Nigeria wife and all parties will carry on as if nothing happened .

Me and my household will never have to worry about no such thing. We will not elope to the White man's land. We will remain here and build Nigeria. I will rather be a king in my home than a servant in another man's house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slim Chance Of A Married Man Coming Back To Their Wife If They Relocate To Ameri by guobe: 4:02am On Nov 20, 2023
rentAcock:

Me and my household will never have to worry about no such thing. We will not elope to the White man's land. We will remain here and build Nigeria. I will rather be a king in my home than a servant in another man's house.
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slim Chance Of A Married Man Coming Back To Their Wife If They Relocate To Ameri by Major7: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2023
guobe:

May God show us His mercy again as a nation and people don't have to sell their dignity for a plate of porridge.

1 Like

Re: Slim Chance Of A Married Man Coming Back To Their Wife If They Relocate To Ameri by guobe: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2023
Major7:

May God show us His mercy again as a nation and people don't have to sell their dignity for a plate of porridge.
So true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money Anonymously? / Urgent Vacancy (female) / Scammer Gets Trolled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.