Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt (80659 Views)

17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by winner37(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2023
They will keep dying till they realize hookup is not a job ...

Gee will keep using them and be spending the money on family
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Exceed15: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2023
Well thank God it wasn't the other news but should consider her way of life henceforth
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Ubanz: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2023
Lord have mercy.
6 days of knacking.🤣🤣
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by MICVOCT(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
I'm speechless...
She for wait small till she reach 18, then I can defend her in court grin grin

<smile>
She knew you're more than been capable, which you've just shown.

You're a good defender.
grin
I love the way you presented her issue cheesy

MICVOCT
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by WriterX(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2023
QUOTE #3: EVERY MAN IS A MIRROR, MAKE THEM REFLECT WHAT YOU SEE.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Uniquekriss(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2023
This one used her two left legs to visit the hotel and definitely it must be a man she went to visit. If anything happen now, they'll say this and that, when will our young ladies have sense. Why should a 17year old be going to a hotel.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by AareGaa: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You would be suprised that it's a 50 years old man.

50 year old is a young man.
Life begins at 50
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by fuck419: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2023
Coolsat:
Thank God
Atleast better than being used for rituals

She has chosen the wronge path and soon fall a prey.

No lady dating a Yahoo Boy is safe. The problem is that even the Ladies are now Yahoo Girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by fuck419: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2023
The problem usually start when the Demon behind the Yahoo Boy becomes jealous.

For instance, the Yahoo Boy went out as usual with his Babe to a Hotel and stays back very late. Upon coming back home, the Demon is like " why did you abandon me here alone since?" And the stupid Yahoo Boy wasn't smart/bold to at least lie to the Demon that there was traffic or something, he tells the Demon that he was in a Hotel with his Girl friend knacking as usual and this time the girl took him to cloud9, that was the reason he missed to observe the 8pm ritual.

Wahala don start as the Demon gets jealous, and in retaliation, demands for the head of the girl before the next 7days.

Ladies, please know this " no matter how much you love a Yahoo Boy or how much love he shows you, buying you cars, houses, best wears, 10star hotels etc. His first love is with the Demon he sold his soul to, and at anytime, he can be instructed to use you as a sacrifice.

Our Ladies should work legitimately and avoid greed. Ladies should appreciate real men who have little with genuine efforts.

I don talk as e bi.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Shantyken(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Rahkman:
burantashi ontop 17 year old girl chei naija guys wicked die

Girls wey Sabi lie on top their age,.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Bribri: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2023
Yes acting.cow girl style gbanshi level. Acting ko audition ni.
CedarHoldings:
It might not be what you think, people go to hotel to rehearse, maybe she is into acting.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by chiedozie198100: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2023
And I'm sure this same girl was reading about how other girls were killed in hotel n will shout "it will never be my portion"
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by armadeo(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2023
CedarHoldings:
It might not be what you think, people go to hotel to rehearse, maybe she is into acting.

No meat for that soup?
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by a2d3rew(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2023
I no see her face but her body sure, she didn't inform her mother where she is going to, that's all.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Dinieoj(f): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2023
Make them caution her now, b4 ritualist go locate her waywardness, small girls searching for what their parents can afford at their tender age greediness.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by StreetFight: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
She only went to collect burantashi triggered angry dick and some little cash,
Normal

She will be used for rituals soon
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Pauliaette(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2023
How una dey count this age of a thing? She don dey hookup since... In fact cool
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by sylve11: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
She only went to collect burantashi triggered angry dick and some little cash,
Normal

Hehehe grin cool
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Taigaban: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2023
The next news will be, Yahoo boy butchered 17 years old girl for rituals. Let watch.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Franky9584(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Girls will never take correction, we never come out form PH own, this one don run go meet him yahoo boyfriend for hotel

Odimma!
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Puss360(f): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You must be very naive. Some 13 year old girls in Nigeria have started having sex.
Ehn but it's actually wrong... At least, it's illegal till they reach 18, then the sky will be their beginning grin
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Keme4Real(f): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2023
PissInside:
Prostitution is at an all time high 🙂

Infact, almost every woman is a prostitute 🙂
Minus you momma and sister(s) right?
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Bahamas95(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2023
I don't take cases of missing girls in Nigeria serious, 95% of them went to collect gbola.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Innobee99(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2023
Rahkman:
With her structure, who will tell u she's 17yrs and u will believe? Make guys dey knack the hell out of them abeg. It gives me that inner joy. Any babe wey no gree stay one place, knack them all
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by 77up(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2023
Rahkman:
Seeing the girl in the picture, would you have even remember she's 17 in the first place? She looks 22 above sef, may be because op covered her face here, go and see her face on X.

Why they are adding her age to the write up sef I donno,this one that don posses every products of Grandmaship🙄
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by IMPARTIAL: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Strange news report.

What was she doing? Who was she with? Did she rent a room there? Many questions.

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by CedarHoldings: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2023
armadeo:

No meat for that soup?
you fit buy me meat na,help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by kelmicheal: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Female daughters are very stubborn and difficult to control.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by Triangles1(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2023
PissInside:
Prostitution is at an all time high 🙂

Infact, almost every woman is a prostitute 🙂

I'm telling you.
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by godofuck231: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2023
Bad dyke appointment, when the D get steering the appointment de bad
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by ufuosman(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Na wa
Re: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt by NOwazobia: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Now you cover her face.

When she was missing, the face was bare to the whole world oooo...

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.