Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tell Him/her The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Him/her The Truth? (1013 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Him/her The Truth? by Nayah(f): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hi there, just a question
If you see the fiancé or GF/BF of your close friend cheating on him/her, would you tell her?
Quite a dilemna

As for me I'll prefer the truth, tell me even if it's hard, because if I know you knew it would be worst

Peace kiss
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nayah, what about our deal?
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by omega25red(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
i think i would like to know also
but there have been situation where the person who was told would turn around and accuse you of trying to break up her relationship because their significant other denied the claim.
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Dyt(f): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
yors ll say kilo kan e?

Nayah jst peeped on u
dat smile cld send anyman on an errand
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Nayah(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
omega25red:

i think i would like to know also
but there have been situation where the person who was told would turn around and accuse you of trying to break up her relationship because their significant other denied the claim.

Exactly brother that's why some people hesitate before revealing the all thing
As Cameroonian adage says "Never put your head between a couple's pillow"

Dyt:

yors ll say kilo kan e?

Nayah jst peeped on u

Errand?

odiaero:

Nayah, what about our deal?
Hi Odiaero sorry but I can't remember of any deal
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by ronkebp(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
Saying the truth (when you know it) is better than lying (when you decide to keep mute) Meanwhile the bf/gf is gallivanting around.
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by MrsChima1(f): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nayah

It is good to allow your friend catch his or her partner in the act.  You can always manipulate the situation where your friend will catch his or her partner.  Trust me friendships and families have broken over such "truth".  

I know you wouldn't want to keep a secret from your friend but getting involved would put you in a murky situation that will destroy every lines of communication.  

People would tell you, tell me everything but as I have stated in other threads knowing everything isn't necessary.  But what's done in the dark will come to light.
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dyt:

yors ll say kilo kan e?

Nayah jst peeped on u
[size=14pt]. . .Minus sexkillz![/size] cool
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Dyt(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
u jst went on an errand by checkin er profile
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by yme1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
That depends on the closeness we both share, else all I would say is "Beware of that ur bf/gf, use ur head" and if u r wise enough u will definitely use ur head. Shikena
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Sijo01(f): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
Its really a Dilemma!
if it bcom's too obvious, ll nt say a word 2my frnd bt ll arrange 4him/her 2see fins 4his/herself.
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by tellwisdom: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
Women cheating for money is no longer a news.  embarassed  I already knw this  TEYY TEYYY embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by iice(f): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
A friend yes. Heck even stranger i fit tell.
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Nayah(f): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Nayah

It is good to allow your friend catch his or her partner in the act.  You can always manipulate the situation where your friend will catch his or her partner.  Trust me friendships and families have broken over such "truth".  

I know you wouldn't want to keep a secret from your friend but getting involved would put you in a murky situation that will destroy every lines of communication.  

People would tell you, tell me everything but as I have stated in other threads knowing everything isn't necessary.  But what's done in the dark will come to light.  

Yes but seriously Mrs Chima don't you think it's like being betrayed twice not telling him or her? I'm quite reserved but if this is my friend I would be faced to a big dilemna
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by kpolli(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dyt:

yors ll say kilo kan e?

Nayah jst peeped on u

Just peeped on her too n am on my way to suya spot to buy her suya already
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Andrew3(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
I will tell him straight away, except i have ma share wink wink
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
kpolli
i know u ll do more dan dat
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Nayah(f): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
::Andrew:::

I will tell him straight away, except i have ma share wink wink
lol Andrew grin

kpolli:

Just peeped on her too n am on my way to suya spot to buy her suya already
Translation please Kpolli?
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Dyt(f): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^ he s goin on errand jst 4 ur smile
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2011
Offcourse, infact I will go gaga on the guy to begin with. angry

I am talking abt best friend here jor. grin
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by Nayah(f): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Offcourse, infact I will go gaga on the guy to begin with. angry

I am talking abt best friend here jor. grin

lol to the bold one grin
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by xynerise: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
I will tell him after he has given me food in his house. grin
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by MrsChima1(f): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nayah:

Yes but seriously Mrs Chima don't you think it's like being betrayed twice not telling him or her? I'm quite reserved but if this is my friend I would be faced to a big dilemna

I tell you what, let say you confided in your friend about the cheating partner and you ensured your friend that this is shared out of love and respect for her.  Now she is informed about her cheating partner confronts her cheating partner which spins out of control.  She is heartbroken and the guy vanish in thin air. 

Some people blames you for the breakup including the guy even the friend.  Then what? 

Here is another one, what if you tell the friend and she tell you so what?  Mind your business.  Then what? 

The point of this, let her catch him in act. Some people literally take the verse. "what God bring together let no man put asunder" to heart. So what if your friend say to you, "are you trying to break up my relationship"? What would your response be?
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by slimyem: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
i dont/wont tell.if i love you very much,i'll pray you find out on your own.
Telling in the past has put me in lots of trouble with friends.i end up being the scapegoat.
Lesson learnt-NEVER get involved in bf/gf or husband/wifey relationships.
Re: Tell Him/her The Truth? by MrsChima1(f): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
slimyem:

i dont/wont tell.if i love you very much,i'll pray you find out on your own.
Telling in the past has put me in lots of trouble with friends.i end up being the scapegoat.
Lesson learnt-NEVER get involved in bf/gf or husband/wifey relationships.

As hard as it may to keep from getting involve but at the end YOU ARE THE SCAPEGOAT no matter if the friend is grateful for the "truth" it will not change resentments on both side.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? $10m To Cancel Your Wedding. / Help! She Is Obsessed With And Committed To Male Friends. / Her Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.