Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him (6699 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / How to break up without cursing too much damage. / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by rejoicebae(f): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Gwdmawnin dearies,,am 17+,,wen ah was 15,,one cute dude approached me and asked me awt,,ah was filled wid much delight and fantasy den,,was infactuated wid him,,didnt know wah luv was den,,buh ah told him dah ah wud date him as soon as ah turn 18, dah mum wud kick mah ass if i date den,,nd he agreed nd said he wud do anyfn for d gurl he loves.
Wen ah turned 17,,ah fell for anoda guy whox currently mah bfwend,,,fwends m turnin 18 oon dec,,wah do i do,,aw do i tell him widawt hurtin him cos hez been remindin me of mah 18th bday,,pls help!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Op, Upload a copy of your Birth Certificate, And also that of your aspiring BF Before I offer any Advice angry!!!

Due to the nefarious activities of some E-Miscreants, Certain Precautions Must be taken. Thank You angry!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2015
[size=18pt]Offer him sex and tell him its over after climax, that way, he wouldn't worry much.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
undecided undecided wetin concern us?u already knw what to do!
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by gab264(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Gurls hanging some dude in the air since 13 Ad,
Why should u dash him hope, knowing dat u will not be there to give it all.
I don't give an advice in such a "dilemma" (really absurd!! 2 me)!!!!!
Try to find out what u really are, base on yaa school activities, social life's. Dating at that age is not really maa thin, some pple have already made the the mistake ur about to make rigth now, (guys can ditch u big time) Seen ur face upon seen what they can really do, will be fuckin pricelessgringrin
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by demarc001: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Face your life, discover yourself first.
Try Learn & understand what is love, dating, relationship before going in
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by sissylucy(f): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Op..am not saying u too young to date or have a bf..of course u aren't but as a young lady...learn how to put your education and money before your emotions,that love shit will leave u unfocused and broke

datx my advice to you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by rejoicebae(f): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2015
sissylucy:
Op..am not saying u too young to date or have a bf..of course u aren't but as a young lady...learn how to put your education and money before your emotions,that love shit will leave u unfocused and broke

datx my advice to you.
sissylucy:
datx my advice to you.
sissylucy:

datx my advice to you.
tnx lucy,,i knw dah,,mah dreams and education kums first,,ihz jex dah,,ah was so immature and silly den filed wid teenage fantasy,,u knw dah feeling?,,i jex wana sort tinz awt wid him,,in a matured way
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by tpraiz(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2015
First of all U've to learn to write well for easy readers undastnding:::::#biko

Second of all....You have to define love for mie

Then NL can advice You

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Op, Upload a copy of your Birth Certificate, And also that of your aspiring BF Before I offer any Advice angry!!!

Due to the nefarious activities of some E-Miscreants, Certain Precautions Must be taken. Thank You angry!!!
You Are Hilarious! "grin"

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
You Are Hilarious! "grin"
embarassed!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by faith551(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
That's definitely not love
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2015
I wish I can slap "stvpidity" out of the OP.
"Wah" "ah" "awt" "buh" "wid" "marwin" etc.

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2015
u can as well date the two of dem since it takes two to tango!.....and make sure ur punny is getting serviced every now and then...May God be with you...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Ray360: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2015
You are even too young to start dating, let alone making picks. face your studies!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by rejoicebae(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2015
stupidity:

lol,xowie,,was jex used to abbreviations,,i promise to write well nxt tym,,anyway,,goodmorning
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by rejoicebae(f): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Uhmmm,,m sorry about my writing,,was jex used to abbreviating words,,pls help me tell the NL bashers nt to yab me plss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:
lol,xowie,,was jex used to abbreviations,,i promise to write well nxt tym,,anyway,,goodmorning
you still quoted me with the slangs!!! Hian!!!

Its not the abbreviation, but the whitey slangs you are trying to imitate. "buh" still have 3 letters with "but". Same with "out"
Learn to type the correct and full letters, you are still a teen.

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Luckygurl(f): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Rejoicebae, don't you feel you're still too young for all these??

You still have a very long way to go, why the rush

And please!! I had a slight headache comprehending what you wrote angry angry
Abeegi!! Do something about it

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by spacyzuma(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2015
I stopped reading after the first sentence.
Tried to skim through, and gave up halfway.

Please please please, try to type properly. It's stressful reading and trying to understand whatever you're typing!
Jeez! Didn't you get a headache while you were even typing it?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by AfroKnight: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Widawt, ah, mah,... Okay maybe I can accept widawt but "ah" instead of "I" and "mah" instead of "my"? Abbreviation should make words shorter not longer.

Girl, it is not cool to write like this. One more thing: "X" and "S" are not interchangeable. RIP education.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by rejoicebae(f): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
God!thought i said sorry already?cant u guys just let it slide?i meant the abbreviations,,its my first post on NL,,,tanks to those who would reply without complaining about my writin anymore,,and to those who said m too young to date,that studies comes first,,do u really think that dating is a hindrance to academic success?i dnt think so,,because hezz making positive impacts in my life,,supports me academically too,,hez in no way distractin me,,nd avent u seen an 18yr old get married,,nt lyk u guys all started dating when u turned 20

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2015
stupidity:

Laughing my ASS OFFF grin I just died and then came back to life ... lmaoo
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:
Gwdmawnin dearies,,am 17+,,wen ah was 15,,one cute dude approached me and asked me awt,,ah was filled wid much delight and fantasy den,,was infactuated wid him,,didnt know wah luv was den,,buh ah told him dah ah wud date him as soon as ah turn 18, dah mum wud kick mah ass if i date den,,nd he agreed nd said he wud do anyfn for d gurl he loves.
Wen ah turned 17,,ah fell for anoda guy whox currently mah bfwend,,,fwends m turnin 18 oon dec,,wah do i do,,aw do i tell him widawt hurtin him cos hez been remindin me of mah 18th bday,,pls help!

Just be grown, tell him , and quit hiding behind the bush op cool
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by gab264(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:
God!thought i said sorry already?cant u guys just let it slide?i meant the abbreviations,,its my first post on NL,,,tanks to those who would reply without complaining about my writin anymore,,and to those who said m too young to date,that studies comes first,,do u really think that dating is a hindrance to academic success?i dnt think so,,because hezz making positive impacts in my life,,supports me academically too,,hez in no way distractin me,,nd avent u seen an 18yr old get married,,nt lyk u guys all started dating when u turned 20
Op you will definitely know it is a hindrance when ur belly got swollen up, by some dudes out they" that time u will bucks some bibble right from the start, which will in return, turns a very big disappointment to yaa parent's.
Op u are a pretty gurl, u should have no the kinds of challenges u will face as a pretty gurl u are.
Dating at this yaa age will be devastating mistake in the history of yaa life.
The society are not suitable for grown up girls at yaa age, very corrupt, u should have known this rigth from time, without anybody saying it to u.
I don't fink it is yaa fault, I should blame yaa parents for this.

#Amaaa rest maa case now#

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Luckygurl(f): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:

Okk!! This is much better cheesy

Seems you have your mind already made up..
And you're seeking for ways to tell the first guy off maturedly?
No big deal about it, just tell him you've got a boyfriend now and you can't double date...
If he insists, you can only be friends with him nothing else..
EOD

But hope you're ready for all the baggage that comes with dating??
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by Swissheart(f): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Funny girl......
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by rejoicebae(f): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
cry,,it seems lyk there aint really nice pple on nairaland,,tnx guys so far for yr comments#sobs#runs awtta thread#(need yr prayers tho#prayer point is,,UnIZIK SECOND LIST AINT PASSING WITHOUT OP'S NAME ON IT)tnx guys in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by rejoicebae(f): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
cry,,it seems lyk there aint really nice pple on nairaland,,tnx guys so far for yr comments#sobs#runs awtta thread#(need yr prayers tho#prayer point is,,UnIZIK SECOND LIST AINT comING OUT WITHOUT OP'S NAME ON IT)tnx guys in anticipation.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by EngtTemmy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:
Are you saying the dude wants to marry you, does he have a secure job.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by klexycole(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
I Hope You Don't Regret Your Actions...undecided angry

MY ADVICE

Tell Him You Ain't Ready For Any Relationship Presently.
You Are Preparing For Exams And Not Ready For Any Distraction.
Explain To Him Before You Clocks 18.
He's Gonna Be Pained,But Tell Him Maturely And Wish Him Well In His Future Decisions.

However,You Seems To Be Pugnacious,Matured Minds Are Here Advising You On Your Vocabulary And Irrelevant Imitation,But Keep Turning Them Down.Apparently, This Act Will Ruin Your Use Of English On A Long Run.Try And Work On It.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him by frankcris(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:

girl you should be in jail by now, cause you just murdered English language.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... / Check Out These Curvy Girls / Mother And Child In Boobs Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.