Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day (682 Views)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day by ettaetta(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is So Sad😭😭😭

Groom-to-be passes away after a brief illness, to be buried on his wedding day.

The supposed wife, Lizzydamsel Etim penned down a heart touching tribute thus,

"This picture was supposed to be our pre wedding picture but you are no more.
You died right in front of me.
You had always told me that 11th November was going to be "hot"...

My young husband you have done me something bad. Who will be calling me Ima mi, Ima Nsiko, adiaha eka mi...?😭😭😭😭
The husband of my youth I miss you my fresh boo.
May your soul rest in peace my point one😭😭😭😭😭".

*wedding date now burial date*

Re: Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day by ettaetta(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day by Taylor94: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
undecided
Re: Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day by Enemiesmasquera: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Village people at work
Re: Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
His most joyfully and celebrated day's turned out to be his mourning day's ... Lord why?
Feel sad for the young bride because her about to "WED" turns out to be a "WIDOW" which she didn't step up to the matrimony stage, God console her anyway.

1 Like

Re: Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day by zed7: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Very sad indeed. Life has no explanations, we're living by grace.
Re: Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day by Shedrack777: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
i really pity for the wife-to-be. well, 2 years from now, she'll be married to someone else. life goes on
Re: Groom To Be Passes Away, To Be Burried On His Wedding Day by Blitzking: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is agreat irony of life..

(1) (Reply)

She Got Disgrace At The Market οΏ½ / Man Council Is Wedding After Finding Out Wife Is Lesbianse On Wedding Day / Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.