Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,307 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? (2203 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Should Christians Support Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kayberg:

Yes…
They deny the Personality of JESUS CHRIST.
They contradict the Word of GOD.
They teach contrary to the Truth of the Word of GOD.

How are they then the true Christians?
You accused me of theft but can't point to anything I stole lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The personality they know is the trinitarian personality so even if they read in Bible that Jesus is no part of any trinity they won't accept it!
I know where he's heading to. I wanted him land well haha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
cornelboy:

You accused of theft but can't point to anything I stole lol

He just followed what the crowd say to accuse JWs! Exodus 23:1-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:
You accused me of theft but can't point to anything I stole lol

And how is this funny? Disprove the earlier said.
GOD said He'll create a new earth/heaven; you believed contrary. GOD said JESUS CHRIST is His Son, you believed contrary. How then are you a true Christian, to mention a few?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Nigerians support Trump because he is a disciplined and has d right mentality we need to move a nation forward

Want to resolve your bald hair issue?
Or you loosing hair like person that has cancer..front hair off? Or want to grow your beard? Call or text 0816₦98@2-7645
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:

I know where he's heading to. I wanted him land well haha

Waiting for me to land? If only you know you JWs are just a wing of the Illuminati/Freemasons.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2023
Kayberg:

Waiting for me to land? If only you know you JWs are just a wing of the Illuminati/Freemasons.
Lol have you studied with the JWs before, have you visited any kingdom hall of the JWs before to confirm if they tied to any cult?
What evils are they committing in the society today?

The bible say we should make sure of all things and hold on to the truth.
So stop saying what you don't know.

All those rumours were spread by those that were disfellowshipped from JW org. They are called apostate. They are not true. These people can say anything against us.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Iamanoited: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2023
TRUMP IS UNASHAMEDLY PRACTICAL AND DEMONSTRATIVE.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2023
Kayberg:

And how is this funny?
Disprove the earlier said.

GOD said He'll create a new earth/heaven; you believed contrary.
GOD said JESUS CHRIST is His Son, you believed contrary.
How then are you a true Christian, to mention a few?
Now this is funny 'cause it's JWs that believe in a new earth paradise.
We believe Jesus Christ is God's son sir.

Where are you getting your information from?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol have you studied with the JWs before, have you visited any kingdom hall of the JWs before to confirm if they tied to any cult?
What evils are they committing in the society today?

The bible say we should make sure of all things and hold on to the truth.
So stop saying what you don't know.

All those rumours were spread by those that were disfellowshipped from JW org. They are called apostate. They are not true. These people can say anything against us.

I know a lot of JWs.
I live among them.
I talk to them.
I listened to them, I hear and know their doctrines; so there is nothing, and I mean nothing you've got to say that I don't already know.

A cult who could not understand the meaning of the Biblical quote of Malachi 4:2, only to misquote and misinterpret it to something else…

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:

Now this is funny 'cause it's JWs that believe in a new earth paradise.
We believe Jesus Christ is God's son sir.

Where are you getting your information from?

And your new earth is located on this same earth because you believe this earth is too large for GOD to terminate. Believing GOD will clean this earth and kill off the wicked from off it. Then return the saints to this earth.

How does that sound to you?

You believe JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD, and what does that make Him?

I know what I know of JW.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Kayberg:

I know what I know of JW.
And your new earth is located on this same earth because you believe this earth is too large for GOD to terminate. Believing GOD will clean this earth and kill off the wicked from off it. Then return the saints to this earth.
How does that sound to you?

Sounds perfect and logical. God created man and made earth his permanent home. If Adam didn't rebel and disobey God, wouldn't he be alive and on earth today? Or where in the Bible says God has changed the plan?

The new earth and heaven symbolize a time when all the wicked, Satan and his cohorts have been destroyed, a time when Jesus will be in charge of the government, a time when there will be no suffering, pain, death and sickness.

You believe JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD, and what does that make Him?
Jesus being the son of God doesn't make him the same person as God who's his Father. A son is not equal to his Father. Jesus is not equal to God.

1 Corinthians 11:3
[3]But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Kayberg:

I know a lot of JWs.
I live among them.
I talk to them.
I listened to them, I hear and know their doctrines; so there is nothing, and I mean nothing you've got to say that I don't already know.

A cult who could not understand the meaning of the Biblical quote of Malachi 4:2, only to misquote and misinterpret it to something else…
What's the name of your own cult?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You are the perfect description of the parable of the sower!

Some of the seed landed on the roadside, some on rocky ground, some fell on thorns but at last some fell on a fertile soil.

Were the apostates once active among God's people?
YES!
So what happened along the way?
They left because they aren't good soils that's why they can't yield fruit, what they expected totally differs from reality.

I always tell them that a real JW must have been hungry and thirsty for the truth {Matthew 5:6} before finding it {Matthew 7:13-14} so by the time a JW finds the truth he or she will be so happy and fully prepared to let go of anything as in ANYTHING in order to buy the truth and make it his own! Matthew 13:45-46
A JW could be found anywhere that's why we must search diligently for them because when they get the sense of what we're saying they'll stand gìdìgbà for it never to be shaken for any reason! wink

Must peddle madness and insanities from your brains

You are the perfect description of the parable of the sower!

All those that later leave your religious organization after discovering the lies and manipulations of your GODS are no longer perfect description of the parable of the sower grin grin grin grin. The many lies and manipulations packed into your brains

Were the apostates once active among God's people?

Good you know and your response below confirms it ....

YES!

In reality they were active and bearing fruits which shows they were perfect description of the parable of the sower

So what happened along the way?

They found out they were led based on lies and manipulations

They left because they aren't good soils that's why they can't yield fruit, what they expected totally differs from reality.

They were active already and yield good fruits. You don't even know what being active means in your religious organization grin grin grin grin.

I always tell them that a real JW must have been hungry and thirsty for the truth {Matthew 5:6} before finding it {Matthew 7:13-14} so by the time a JW finds the truth he or she will be so happy and fully prepared to let go of anything as in ANYTHING in order to buy the truth and make it his own! Matthew 13:45-46

Real JW grin grin grin grin. when they dance to your tune, false or fake Jehovah’s witnesses when they don't dance to your tune. Those are many of the madness and insanities peddling packed into your brains grin grin grin grin

A JW could be found anywhere that's why we must search diligently for them because when they get the sense of what we're saying they'll stand gìdìgbà for it never to be shaken for any reason!

Madness and insanities peddling peddler, people don't even need to be a member of your religious organization to be called Jehovah’s witnesses since they can be found anywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The personality they know is the trinitarian personality so even if they read in Bible that Jesus is no part of any trinity they won't accept it!

Jesus is part of "Jehovah's organization"?

Jesus is not part of "Trinity"

grin grin grin grin

Reason am well you will see the madness and insanities peddling wey dey your brains grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ nah only Jehovah's Witnesses be true Christians.
If you want to know i can use the Bible to show you!

He has yet to answer the question directed to him specifically

Ọmọ nah only Jehovah's Witnesses be true Christians.

Let's rephrase.....

Ọmọ nah only Jehovah's Witnesses be true bastardized and cursed Christians.

If you want to know i can use the Bible to show you

Show us that indeed Jehovah’s witnesses are true cursed and bastardized christians. I dey wait grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2023
Emusan:

He already asked, how are they then the true Christian? Which means he wants to know.

If you're intelligent as you normally claim here, you're not to have said "If you want to know..." again cheesy grin cheesy grin

JWs are the true CURSED AND BASTARDIZED name given by Jehovah cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Intelligent wey don drown since time immemorial, na madness and insanities peddling dey the brains the reason he says he is true cursed and bastardized christian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:

Sounds perfect and logical. God created man and made earth his permanent home. If Adam didn't rebel and disobey God, wouldn't he be alive and on earth today? Or where in the Bible says God has changed the plan?

The new earth and heaven symbolize a time when all the wicked, Satan and his cohorts have been destroyed, a time when Jesus will be in charge of the government, a time when there will be no suffering, pain, death and sickness.

Jesus being the son of God doesn't make him the same person as God who's his Father. A son is not equal to his Father. Jesus is not equal to God.

1 Corinthians 11:3
[3]But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

And what does these mean?

“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.”
— Isaiah 65:17 (KJV)

“For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.”
— Isaiah 66:22 (KJV)

Revelation 21 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
² And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kayberg:

And what does these mean?

“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.”
— Isaiah 65:17 (KJV)

“For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.”
— Isaiah 66:22 (KJV)

Revelation 21 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
² And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
God literally won't destroy the planet earth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:

This is how much you guys misunderstand the Bible.

The Creator said He'll create a new one, and terminate this old one which there shall be found no place for it.

Then tell me how He's fixing it while striking its waters, turning it to bitter, its seas to the blood of a dead man, massive earthquakes everywhere, burning up of a third part of its green, littering the earth with dead carcasses of those consumed by the fowls of the air to mention but a few.

You might say as you JWs always say there is nothing wrong with this earth. But come to think of this short reality, are there no stinking gutters, damps and dirt everywhere on this earth?

Do you expect GOD to bring those who are already in paradise right now to this earth after resurrection, raising them from this same earth?

You guys have the most misleading and false doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:

If you haven't inserted the word "LITERALLY" how with it sound?

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kayberg:

This is how much you guys misunderstand the Bible.

The Creator said He'll create a new one, and terminate this old one which there shall be found no place for it.

Then tell me how He's fixing it while striking its waters, turning it to bitter, its seas to the blood of a dead man, massive earthquakes everywhere, burning up of a third part of its green, littering the earth with dead carcasses of those consumed by the fowls of the air to mention but a few.

You might say as you JWs always say there is nothing wrong with this earth. But come to think of this short reality, are there no stinking gutters, damps and dirt everywhere on this earth?

Do you expect GOD to bring those who are already in paradise right now to this earth after resurrection, raising them from this same earth?

You guys have the most misleading and false doctrines.
God won't destroy the planet earth as much as he won't destroy heaven literally.
Or you want to tell me there are dirty gutters in heavens too?

Destroying the whole earth because of damps, dirts and stinking gutters is same as cutting off the head a person that had headache. "Oríbíbẹ́ kọ́ ni ògùn orífífọ́".

Who are those in paradise right now? Stop dreaming please. Paradise is simply future earth.

The new earth would be a world with new government headed by God himself, a world free of wicked people, satan and the demons. The wouldn't be any trace of death, sickness, pain, hunger etc. That's what the new earth entails.

JWs only reason from the scriptures and preach that truth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He just followed what the crowd say to accuse JWs! Exodus 23:1-2

Just like MaxInDHouse loves following the crowd called Jehovah’s witnesses

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Why are my comments and Bible quotes prevented from uploading?
Is that a new strike?

To think GOD will return the redeemed immortals and incorruptibles to this corrupted and defiled world, out of which He raised them out to Eternal Life is a blasphemy against and belittling of the power of the Holy One.

JWs read but contort and mislead its followers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:

God won't destroy the planet earth as much as he won't destroy heaven literally.
Or you want to tell me there are dirty gutters in heavens too?

Destroying the whole earth because of damps, dirts and stinking gutters is same as cutting off the head a person that had headache. "Oríbíbẹ́ kọ́ ni ògùn orífífọ́".

Who are those in paradise right now? Stop dreaming please. Paradise is simply future earth.

The new earth would be a world with new government headed by God himself, a world free of wicked people, satan and the demons. The wouldn't be any trace of death, sickness, pain, hunger etc. That's what the new earth entails.

JWs only reason from the scriptures and preach that truth.

I still stand on this:

“And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.”
— Revelation 20:11 (KJV)

Argue with your false teachers.

“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”
— 2 Peter 3:10 (KJV)

“And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.”

I have never seen where GOD literally said He will wash this earth and bring back incorruptible souls into it from the paradise of GOD.

How do you guys even read your Bibles?

Asking who are those in Paradise now shows you just carry the Bible but do not even understand anything in it!

Don't make yourself look like a liar, because the Bible does not lie.

“And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.”
— Luke 23:43 (KJV)

2 Corinthians 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³ And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink
⁴ How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by cornelboy(f): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kayberg:

I still stand on this:

“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”

I have never seen where GOD literally said He will wash this earth and bring back incorruptible souls into it from the paradise of GOD.

Asking who are those in Paradise now shows you just carry the Bible but do not even understand anything in it!

2 Corinthians 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³ And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink
⁴ How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
Let's take the verses one by one.
I'll start with Luke 23:43

First you need to understand that the writers of the bible didn't add punctuation to their books. Punctuation marks was added in later translations.

“And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in paradise.”

With the comma ',' placed in front of 'thee', it means Jesus promised that the thief would get paradise with him that same day. But did Jesus go to paradise that same day? NO!
On the contrary Jesus spent the next three days unconscious in hell (grave) and God raised him up the third day.

After Jesus' resurrection, he spent another forty days with his disciples before his ascension.
Did he really go to paradise with the thief that same day he died?

Now let's put the comma at another position;
“And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee today , shalt thou be with me in paradise.”
The meaning makes more sense now 'cause Jesus was promising the thief about the future paradise (earth).
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by achorladey: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Whenever Jehovah warn us against anything it is for our own good but atheists always want to say it's delusion trusting an unseen entity at the expense of one's life.
So instead of just saying because:
"Jehovah said it" a disciple of Christ must know the PRACTICAL ASPECT of what God is warning us to avoid by so doing sincere ones will be moved to acknowledge the source of divine guidance.

Blood is the life in the creature that's the way Jehovah puts it the first time He sound that warning to Noah who is the first human on the planet to eat meat {Genesis 9:4} God repeated the same warning when giving the Israelites laws {Leviticus 17:11, 14} the shocking thing about this warning is that after the Mosaic laws with so many restrictions has been removed God's Holy Spirit reinstated the law to avoid blood among Christians! Act 15:28-29

As imperfect humans we may not be able to understand all that is needed to know about this warning but one thing is sure God foretold a time when deadly diseases will plague mankind {Luke 21:11} with the level at which man has attained in technology we supposed to be able to stopped such from happening but scientists keep making research day in day out but deadly diseases has continued to increase.
WHY?
Because most of the so called researchers are atheists who wants to defy the warning from God so instead of using the right approach they want to prove that God's word is not needed for guidance after all the writers were stone age men who knew little or nothing about technology.
Today the same scientists that presented blood transfusion don't know how to apologize to the masses that it's destroying more lives than saving it so they kept their apologies on a low profile for anyone who finds out by himself that it was a wrong approach towards treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8h-i0WAawI?si=K7UDX8sRx3APu5PI

When we say your GODS pack lies and manipulations into your brains and control your thinking and what you do, you will say we are lying and maligning your religious organization. Here is what is captured on your religious website......

What Does the Bible Say About Blood Transfusions?

The Bible’s answer
The Bible commands that we not ingest blood. So we should not accept whole blood or its primary components in any form, whether offered as food or as a transfusion. Note the following scriptures

To expose their lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains. The question they asked was.....

What Does the Bible Say About Blood Transfusions?

Simple, the Bible did not say anything about blood transfusion. As in the Bible did not say shi shi about blood transfusion. grin grin grin grin This confirms what cornelboy was denying earlier that she is not controlled.

They went ahead to say

The Bible commands that we not ingest blood

Yet your GODS added to what they say the Bible states by stating.......

So we should accept not the whole blood or its primary components in any form.

In reality they say [b]you can accept secondary component and not the whole blood
of which the Bible did not say anything about just like the Bible didn't say anything about blood transfusion.

You see how they lie and manipulate your brains to believe madness and insanities peddling destroying lives of people every year in order to look different from other religious denominations grin

In reality and in totality the whole point of what they say regarding blood transfusion is lawlessness as it concerns the Bible and what God says regarding blood.

MaxInDHouse when you shop for articles based on hazards of blood transfusion to support lies and manipulations of your GODS you join in their lawlessness, madness and insanities peddling.

To the other part of what was captured on the website....

Why does God command us to abstain from blood?

There are sound medical reasons to avoid blood transfusions. More important, though, God commands that we abstain from blood because what it represents is sacred to him.

From here they say there are sound medical reasons to avoid blood transfusions. The main question was..... what does the Bible says about blood transfusion? This has nothing to do with sound medical reasons. The Bible should be or what God says should be providing the sound medical reasons not the field of medicine dominated by humans like us. In a nutshell, the Bible lacks sound medical reason to avoid blood transfusion grin grin grin grin. When God said do not eat blood or the apostles says abstain from blood they are not speaking from sound medical reason in content and context grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Tyktoker: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
He is represent godly ideal and policies and under him the world would know more peace and decency.
IjeBos:
Been somewhat baffled by the level of support Trump has with Nigerian Christians esp. in the American Politics thread here. It seems some there have even deified him. Trump is such an amoral person. And given his comments about Nigeria being an a--hole country, where is this support coming from?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
cornelboy:
On the contrary Jesus spent the next three days unconscious in hell (grave) and God raised him up the third day.

Make this make sense to me.

So Jesus body was UNCONSCIOUS in the grave for three days and this same body was dissolved by God since Jesus can't take it back.

Yet on the other hands God resurrected Jesus.

What did God actually resurrect when nothing is alive in Jesus body and the actual body was dissolved?

After Jesus' resurrection

Your expression sounds like recreation not resurrection.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kayberg:

I still stand on this:
“And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.”
2 Corinthians 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯³ And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink

It's easy to quote but to substantiate is your problem.

God created the earth so that humans can live on it {Psalms 115:16} for how many years?
The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it. Psalms 37:29

God's word must be fulfilled {Isaiah 55:10-11} his will must stand! Matthew 5:5

So calm down and reason it's not gragra! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Emusan(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

While your problem is how to reconcile the scriptures.

God created the earth so that humans can live on it {Psalms 115:16} for how many years?

This is Psalm 115:16 is this "The heavens belong to the Lord, but he has given the earth to all humanity."

Is there anything like year specify here? cheesy grin cheesy grin

The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it. Psalms 37:29

Psalm 102 came before that of 115 and it has this to say "Long ago you laid the foundation of the earth and made the heavens with your hands. They will perish, but you remain forever; they will wear out like old clothing. You will change them like a garment and discard them. But you are always the same; you will live forever." Psalm 102:25-27

God created man to LIVE FOREVER but along the way man comes short of that glory. Does that mean God is lying? No!

The earth is corrupted and God has said He will destroy it.

God said "But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment" 2 Peter 3:10

Including the new Heavens and Earth.

Do you calm down and reason also? cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? by Kayberg: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's quite funny you guys claim to inherit an earth that is going to pass away.
Is it that you don't believe GOD will terminate this earth or it is too precious to terminate, or that GOD is not capable or powerful enough to terminate it?

Whoever did these to you guys is of the Devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Christians, How Do You Deal With Lies And Misconceptions In Yoruba Bible? / See The Head Of Goliath / Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.