Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others (17729 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Ministers, Others Miss APC Resignation Deadlines / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Bragalane: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Look at a mad foolish obidient ipob Igbo talking.
9jvirgin:
This is an illegitimate government, it shall not succeed. Not only the ministers will leave, all of you shall leave very soon.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Jonjam269: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Losers have invaded the thread with their sorrowful tears. Who gives a hoot about losers who believed Buhari was cloned. You will wail for long. Losers

1 Like

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by oyeb15: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
He's a failure himself. He initiated failure on his first day in office.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by teewhyhomes: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Paramount01(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
This is an illegitimate government, it shall not succeed. Not only the ministers will leave, all of you shall leave very soon.

Honestly, after 2031
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Theunbothered: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tinubu himself can he perform? grin
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
We are watching the govt performance!!!
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Globad(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

This can only come from a sick mind

https://themetrolawyer.com.ng/even-a-junior-lawyer-in-my-chambers-wont-take-atikus-case-to-supreme-court-robert-clarke-san/
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Enemyofpeace: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Na who go leave him pot of soup?
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Izuchukwu70: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

Mumu. Some.of you should be banned from Nairaland. Just constituting nuisance on every post.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by KGREAT(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
Supreme Court has legitimised the president. Your are free to Japa if you are tired.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by ahms12(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

Are you patriotic about Nigeria or the president...
This your statement is reflection of hatred. Even if the candidate you wanted is not the person on sit.please don't allow your hatred cover your love for the country... Always learn to speak nice anyway this government are doing well and speak bad against the one they're not
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by BeigJawnson(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ybholy:
God Bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Stop saying God bless Nigeria... God has already blessed this country, your leaders are the ones syphoning the blessings. Tell your self "God bless me" not Nigeria.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by BeigJawnson(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
I must salute the president's doggedness and courage so far in implementing policies no matter how weighty it's consequencies and how cumbersome they may seem.
He doesn't shy away from making changes. And I pray these changes yield positive results to the benefit of the nation and people

Empty talks ever yield to nothing
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Ybholy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Stop saying God bless Nigeria... God has already blessed this country, your leaders are the ones syphoning the blessings. Tell your self "God bless me" not Nigeria.

God has blessed me bro 😎

1 Like

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by BeigJawnson(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ybholy:

God has blessed me bro 😎

Thank God for the blessings.... Nevertheless human wants is unsatisfactory... Keep saying God bless me...
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by teebaxy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
Are we going to be saying this shit for 4 years again
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Ybholy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Thank God for the blessings.... Nevertheless human wants is unsatisfactory... Keep saying God bless me...

I’m fine with the blessings, I’m on the thanksgiving mode. Never to leave it.

Na you put yourself in unsatisfactory position. Live it or Leave it ✌️
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by BeigJawnson(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ybholy:

I’m fine with the blessings, I’m on the thanksgiving mode. Never to leave it.

Na you put yourself in unsatisfactory position. Live it or Leave it ✌️

Thank you sir... Mind you with all what you have, you still desire to have more and stop pretending here sir... Except you ain't human... Bye

1 Like

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Ybholy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Thank you sir... Mind you with all what you have, you still desire to have more and stop pretending here sir... Except you ain't human... Bye

They’re contented people that will be giving out to others until they leave this world 🌎

You believe or seen such human?
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by BeigJawnson(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ybholy:

They’re contented people that will be giving out to others until they leave this world 🌎

You believe or seen such human?

Been contented is different from been greedy... Those who are contented never pray to go down but pray to go higher. Humans want is insatiable.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Alliswell248: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

Sore losers.....
Illegitimate according to the gbadue party.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Dchampion65: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

Elijah that prayed that there should be no rain, was not spared when the famine started
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Laple0541(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Its been long we been hearing the same stories

Long as in how many years?

Mutulu, relax your president will turn things around for better.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by MightySparrow: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

What makes it illegitimate? People voted, courts vindicated.

If it pains you,, no transformers in your area?
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by JagabanB: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
Pàîñ is that you?
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by ogbonti: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

how come the FBI report is not in nairaland ? wowwwwwwwwwwwww seun must have gotten the memo not to allow it on nairaland

gagging of the press is here finally grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfm_1fcymZY
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Timblaze(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Story🙄
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by StreetFight: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

From Tinubu or from Buhari
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by fragility1000(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
It's you and your entire generation that will not succeed insha Allah,good for nothing idiot
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by samuel9000: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Same to u

9jvirgin:
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by adekolaelect(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

It's been long you start wailing till now you can't differentiate what to commend and what to stand against . Every of your comment is negativity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent / Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election / Kunle Olajide: South-West Will Not Accept Amotekun Under Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.