Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others (17731 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Ministers, Others Miss APC Resignation Deadlines / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Teenaira: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
This is an illegitimate government, it shall not succeed. Not only the ministers will leave, all of you shall leave very soon.

Sure, 8 years is quite soon.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Omoapena(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Is he asking them to leave if they failed to perform?

Chai, who do us like this 🤣
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by koladebrainiac(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
This is an illegitimate government, it shall not succeed. Not only the ministers will leave, all of you shall leave very soon.

lol,Illegitimate government that was took to court and even supreme court and was declared he ticked all the boxes you using Illegitimate for? seems you dont understand your life nd present condition and your place in this world .just dey play so u will learn in the hard way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by HugoBoss10(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Same story, same fake assurance cool
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by richie240: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
U be igbo, abi?

Nor ask me how I know Biko!
cool
9jvirgin:

1 Like

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by JAMO84: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
You that God has not answered your prayers, is it your useless curses God will answer? Tinubu will succeed, NIGERIA will succeed, you will fail in this life and the next.

2 Likes

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by samuelson06(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pandev:
grin wake up, Tinubu is your president. It's you that will not succeed. How dare you curse our country because your candidate lost

He's just saying that today. But has the country been succeeding? Look, Nigeria is a country of injustice and that's why it'll be very hard for the country to succeed. Mind you, I don't pray it doesn't succeed, but it'll be very hard.

You may want to come back to this comment after 10 years.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Slurity(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
Nigeria shall succeed and your eyes shall see it but you will never enjoy it. You wish my country evil, you and your family get the evil in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Samogloby: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
The same government of Tinubu that budgeted billions of naira for the renovations of presidential houses in Abuja and Lagos, budgeted billions for State House for cars and another billions for president wife office while ordinary Nigerians are wallowing in abject poverty because of ineptitude of the government. Subsidy was removed so that federal government will have enough money to spend on frivolity.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Dittodat: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

Illegitimate brain on display.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Bluntemperor: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Its been long we been hearing the same stories

Who was long and where were you hearing it before?
First time I'm hearing this-by bringing the aides together by sensitisation and remind them of their Works Expectations since they were appointed 5- Months ago!
That is like a Target in Private Organisations and that is how to wake up the Giant in these Ministers and MIDAS ( Mini& Depts)- like DISCOS,NNPC and it's Subsidiaries!
•You are to Perform or go away and become political irrelevant!
-You think,if Buhari had set targets of Performance and rijigs his Cabinets on timely basis,Nigeria as a Country would be flying amongst the Nations.
-In fact,if GEJ had done this- by given Ministers Performance bonds,Nigeria would have been praising him!
You should be smarter than your statement above, unless you are a Politician in disguise!
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by goodness4ever(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
It is better to say 'I will sack you if you can't perform.'
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by spako4(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
This is one is legitimate Mr man.
O ti lo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Deeneji84: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

Just like you, an illegitimate child that will never succeed in life
How dare you curse a whole country because your candidate didn't win an election. The government and Nigeria will succeed and you bastard will never enjoy the fruit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Sleekfingers: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Coolsat:
I think president Tinubu is trying and has good intentions for Nigeria.
I'm optimistic that things will get better

Absolutely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Benekkk: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is a good start!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by crixlight2(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
Leave to where

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Khyrvxjzy: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

even if naija fail, we will still break the coconut on ibo head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Burob: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
JoeyNaza:
Balabu still dey on this page for 6 months ?
We still dey wait Gringory Obi’s congratulatory message?
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by lwisee: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

How soon
Mr Ozuo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by LegacyB: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
Shame on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Burob: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Deeneji84:

Just like you, an illegitimate child that will never succeed in life
How dare you curse a whole country because your candidate didn't win an election. The government and Nigeria will succeed and you bastard will never enjoy the fruit.
9virgin you see your miserable existence?
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Burob: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
goodness4ever:
It is better to say 'I will sack you if you can't perform.'
Actions speaks louder than words, Mr President has warned them, & as we all know, a word is sufficient for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by NaijaElba(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:

If it is an illegitimate government as you blindly claimed, I pray he will not succeed. However if he's legitimate and you know but pretend, I pronounced a curse on you and your entire family to make life more difficult for you. If Tinubu's Government is legitimate and you comment rubbish to please the mob, you will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life. Your entire family will not know peace. If this is what it takes to restore senses into some of you, we will go through that route it.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by fregeneh(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
OilandGasMarket:
Who will checkmate you Sir?
The Nass and the mases
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-leave-my-govt-if-you-cant-perform-tinubu-tells-ministers-others/

They wanna tell us story, story o story o...since 1960... grin grin

APC and mouth join with propaganda...

1 Like

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by stormborn28(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Its been long we been hearing the same stories

Only na true...this story don tail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital / Western Nigeria Governors To Bid For Murtala Muhammed Airport Concession / 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.