Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others (17730 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Ministers, Others Miss APC Resignation Deadlines / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Dsimmer: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
He needs to check the appointees and ministers. Some of them are making a lot of bogus budget in a bid to siphon money. The major fact is the people in political positions aren't better than the people of the country. They're called there to serve and improve the state of the country, not to siphon money.
Re: Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others by Fearyourcreator: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
9jvirgin:
This is an illegitimate government, it shall not succeed. Not only the ministers will leave, all of you shall leave very soon.
And some people have this statement likes... many of you ehn... make I just dey look...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh / Fire Outbreak In Governor Aregbesola’s Office / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.