Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe (27927 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 1:43am On Nov 06, 2023
prizeless:
While GOD may not dump him, if he follows after things, he will not trust GOD and still run into more trouble

You forgot the scripture, you can't serve 2 masters. Thus, when they are unfaithful God dumps them and makes them free to pursue their much loved money.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51am On Nov 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

What does tithing do

Just like the bible, it is not meant to be told.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52am On Nov 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, Righteousness, Holiness, Godliness, purity of heart/ life and the Fear of God is and ought to be the lifestyle of any Believer in Jesus Christ daily in addition to other Christian virtues wink

That's it.

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56am On Nov 06, 2023
pasuma:

Dangote nor dey pay tithes he's richer than all the scammer pastors added together, Jews don't pay tithes since the destructions of the temple, I don't know where you guys got these strange teachings from... Obviously it's pagan

Men and riches even when it is clear that the rich generally cannot make it.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Ishilove: 2:00am On Nov 06, 2023
joseph1832:
Who flogged you? shocked

When I've been silently hoping on doing the flogging. grin grin grin
Yeyenatu smiley
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 2:39am On Nov 06, 2023
nonhuman:
oga go and hide your face in shame, you are the one shifting goal post as if you don't have brains,

Says the one feeling the shame cos he saw his brother atheist could not say anything after being caught shifting post.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46am On Nov 06, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Why does God have to require money from me to give me wealth, according to you guys?
Why can't he just give me wealth?
Isn't that similar to bribing someone to get a better job? Or bribing a school VC so your kid can be admitted to read engineering?

Did He not give you the wealth of life and home and food and data before you knew about tithe?

Secondly, did God Say He would give you wealth of you tithe?

It's crazy and funny that it is the people who are not paying tithes who complain the most.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 2:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Godfullsam:

Your ideology is wrong and could put off a new convert or discourage an intending believer.

I thank God Almighty I didn't meet people like you when I newly gave my life to Christ.

You speak more like a damaged believer.

You need to change your ways. Ask God to open your inner spiritual eyes, you will realize that God is LOVE and not a creator who is looking for the slightest opportunity to destroy his creatures.

Pls don't be pissed if I have said what you won't like to hear o

All you said is I am wrong and a covert abuse, and no explanation.

Anyway, Experience will do the teaching
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 2:58am On Nov 06, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Be changing the line. I thought you were saying just now that someone can’t prosper financially if he doesn’t pay tithe

Where did i say so?
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Osanoghodua1: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2023
By the way, which god blesses non-tithers like Musk, Gates, Buffett, Dangote etc?
God rewards hardwork, there is a law of sowing and harvest, God sends his rain on the just and the unjust. A Christian can still prosper without paying tithes, some ministry don't believe in tithing, God is still blessing them, if they will go to heaven or hell that's not mine to decide as some clergymen men preach. But you see: When you start challenging your pastor that tithing is an old testament thing and it's unscriptural and that pastors collecting it are theives, the devil may exploit such rascality to punish that believer. As long as people are not born again, no need to pay tithe if they choose not to pay. And people must be convinced on their heart to paying tithes. When I hear the word of God, I quickly believe it, it makes a huge difference.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Bliztzer: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

So how come many non-christian billionaires, millionaires aren't paying tithes but succeed despite some of them engaging in fraudulent actions?
Some of them were wise enough to give to people who are destitute n homeless getting free will prayers. But it doesn't erase their sin of theft. There are things you will do in this life, you will go scot-free but heaven is waiting for you to give account. Some of them will gather so much but they gradually fade away with time. Please understate that there is universal law of sowing and reaping, it has nothing to do with holiness or unrighteousness. If you give, you also recieve.

God is not a man, you can't be a Christian and think you can bribe God with tithe. You way must be right first before your offering, otherwise you will just be wasting your time and money. Jesus told his disciples that they settle their problem with another man before bring their offering to the alter.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by PotatoSalad(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did He not give you the wealth of life and home and food and data before you knew about tithe?

Secondly, did God Say He would give you wealth of you tithe?

It's crazy and funny that it is the people who are not paying tithes who complaining the most.

When people ask valid questions, they are "complaining"
All these brothers and sisters of Jesus, holiest art thou, una too mush
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by pryme(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2023
Righthussle:

This is just funny. You're not only happily enriching another man but also deceiving yourself into thinking it is beneficial to do so.

I suspect you're a pastor trying to get more people to start giving you guys free money every month again because I know say plenty people eyes don open. Shishi una no go see from my family again.

Tell your god to collect whatever amount he wants in whatever currency from CBN or World Bank.

Guys stop giving these pulpit bandits your hard earned money. Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER need your money for ANYTHING whatsoever.

Pastors are robbing people, there is NO passage in the Bible that instructed these people to collect tithe, Even Jesus never did such when he walked the Earth, the reason? Simple, he is not a Levite and only Levites where instructed to.

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by alobright17(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did I say tithing would make you rich?

you're confuse then , because the post is about how tithing will make life better and that's what the guy is disputing.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by NsiJaunty(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ethernity Cloud: A Game-Changer in Decentralized Data Storage**

I recently had the opportunity to explore Ethernity Cloud, and I must say, it's a revolutionary solution in the realm of decentralized data storage. As someone deeply immersed in the cryptocurrency space, I appreciate innovation that goes beyond the ordinary, and Ethernity Cloud does just that.

**What Makes Ethernity Cloud Exceptional:**

1. **Decentralized Security:** Ethernity Cloud's approach to decentralization ensures my data is secure and private. The absence of a central point of failure provides unparalleled peace of mind in the digital age where privacy is paramount.

2. **Limitless Scalability:** One of the standout features is the limitless scalability. With Ethernity Cloud, I no longer worry about running out of storage space. It's a relief to know that my digital footprint can expand without constraints.

3. **User-Friendly Interface:** Navigating Ethernity Cloud is remarkably intuitive. The user interface is well-designed, allowing for easy file uploads, downloads, and management. Accessibility is key, and Ethernity Cloud excels in this aspect.

4. **Community Engagement:** Ethernity Cloud's active and supportive community on [Discord](insert Discord link here) is a testament to its popularity and reliability. Being part of a community where ideas are exchanged and questions are answered enriches the user experience.

**Why Ethernity Cloud Stands Out:**
Ethernity Cloud isn't just another storage platform; it's a testament to the potential of decentralized technology. Its robust security measures, limitless scalability, and user-friendly design make it a top choice for anyone seeking a reliable, secure, and accessible storage solution.

In a world where data is gold, Ethernity Cloud is the vault we've been waiting for. Secure, limitless, and community-driven, it's the future of data storage.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
alobright17:
you're confuse then , because the post is about how tithing will make life better and that's what the guy is disputing.

Then you are the one confused here because you were thought I said tithe makes riches.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
PotatoSalad:

When people ask valid questions, they are "complaining"
All these brothers and sisters of Jesus, holiest art thou, una too mush

Do we not know complaints when we hear them?

If people specifically churchgoers clear their minds of pre judgments and took their time to listen in pure Truth, what God is Saying, they will understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.