Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe (27928 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2023
This

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Angrigowt: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2023
Time to drop my s20 and bomb for a week. At least 4m go sure.if not
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Angrigowt: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2023
Na scam
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by ugoadudu: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Pls what's this freelancing about...🙂

Donkogbe:
i have never pay tithe before in my life but i do listen to messages on how this is a way of attracting supernatural blessings from God. this year has been very hard on me and i decided to give tithing a chance which as at now i will never stop paying tithe.

i have a problem of having a track record of how much i make weekly and monthly because i am a freelancer so money can come in anytime, anyday.

tithing has helped me reaslise how much of money has been coming my way and how much i make weekly and monthly because once any money comes in now, i will have to jot down the 10% and by sunday i will transfer them to the church account.

Brothers and sisters my october tithe was 24k meaning i made 240k last month.. i am still amazed because i at the end of every month i usually dnt have any money saved in my account but now putting aside 10% of every income has opened my eyes and i just want to thank God for this great revelation.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Righthussle:

This is just funny. You're not only happily enriching another man but also deceiving yourself into thinking it is beneficial to do so.

I suspect you're a pastor trying to get more people to give tithe
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by liamjakes247: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2023
dedicating a portion of one's earnings to honor God, which can include saving and responsible financial management. The idea of setting aside a portion of income for saving and investing is consistent with biblical principles of stewardship, planning for the future, and being responsible with the resources that God provides.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Validated: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
While paying your tithes also remember the less privileged or the orphanage one's around your vicinity,
I think those physically challenged too needs assistance, you can reached out to them too.
God be with you now and always.

The poor you will always have with you. Obey God first and the poor will be taken care of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Na Pastor post this article....I can stake my life on it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Caleb15(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2023
I will start next year,

chinese and indian companies do not owe salaries please tell our fellow brother companies to stop holding working individuals salaries
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Good for you Op... But, that shouldn't be about paying tithes.

You simply lacked financial intelligence all these while.

There are people who don't pay tithe but can account for every dime they make, and yes some of them are freelancers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Blitzerz: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Righthussle:

This is just funny. You're not only happily enriching another man but also deceiving yourself into thinking it is beneficial to do so.

CRY!
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by samsard(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Donkogbe:
i have never pay tithe before in my life but i do listen to messages on how this is a way of attracting supernatural blessings from God. this year has been very hard on me and i decided to give tithing a chance which as at now i will never stop paying tithe.

i have a problem of having a track record of how much i make weekly and monthly because i am a freelancer so money can come in anytime, anyday.

tithing has helped me reaslise how much of money has been coming my way and how much i make weekly and monthly because once any money comes in now, i will have to jot down the 10% and by sunday i will transfer them to the church account.

Brothers and sisters my october tithe was 24k meaning i made 240k last month.. i am still amazed because i at the end of every month i usually dnt have any money saved in my account but now putting aside 10% of every income has opened my eyes and i just want to thank God for this great revelation.
Download Day to Day Expenses app from Play Store and record your daily income and expenses. You don't need to be a tithe-payer to be financially aware.
You can record items and their categories.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is known that riches is nothing. Even animals have been given riches as experts have lived and died in want.

But the bottomline is we all reap what we sow so live your life as you deem fit.

Be changing the line. I thought you were saying just now that someone can’t prosper financially if he doesn’t pay tithe

7 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by jayAjoku(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Church members have a life time subscription with their churches which only expires when they open their eyes or die. As long as Church members exist the Church can never go broke 🤷🏾‍♂️ Simple maths

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Blitzerz: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This
E pain you?
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2023
samsard:
Download Day to Day Expenses app from Play Store and record your daily income and expenses. You don't need to be a tithe-payer to be financially aware.
You can record items and their categories.

Exactly... Instead of him to just campaign for tithe, he is talking off point.

4 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Donkogbe:

Dear Op,

You only succeeded in enriching the pocket of your pastor who is living large on the congregation's gullibility.

Have you heard of 'THE LAW OF COINCIDENCE '? See, you only had a small change in your life because of the law above...Please, go and read on that law.

The best thing to do if you have spare cash (tithe) is to help humanity by donating materials, food and money to orphanages, IDP camps, widows, and widowers.

Stop donating your hard earned money to pastors (con artists) in one guise or the other (first fruit giving, seeds offerings, tithes, etc). They're just deceiving you SIMPS.

If you agree, click LIKE...If you disagree, click SHARE.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by ceejay80s(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Donkogbe:

It's not about tithe, stop paying and money will still come, if Ur time never reach E never reach, if U like pay tithe from now till 99yrs....
What ever that happens to us has been destined, same way pastor's will lie to U if U don't attend church, u will go to hell, all they want is ur money, during time of Jesus there was only on synagogue in Jerusalem, that's why they travel far to preach the gospel, now ...there's phone, internet,tv, radio , satellite, books etc, do u still need church when as an adult, u know what God wants for u to make heaven?
Now tell me those in far away places during time of Jesus Christ all went to hell fire....God want us to love him and serve him, worship him, love our neighbors as our self, be good to make heaven, s an adult and enlightened fellow in this new age, do u need any body to tell u? U are holier than some of these pastors or imam that preaches to u, don't be decieved...just be good and u are already in heaven

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by porthouse7(f): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2023
Only that ur pastor will use ur money to cook better soup on Monday after u return to ur hustle

3 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2023
Validated:

The poor you will always have with you. Obey God first and the poor will be taken care of.

Read you Bible well, you no gree... Just look at what you are typing and posting.

How will the poor be taken care of?!!

Didn't your Bible teach you that whatever you do for the least of your brethren (the poor), that you do unto God?!!

Didn't your Bible teach you that true religion is giving to the orphans, widows and those in need while keeping yourself unspotted from the world?!!

The Bible even clearly stated that those that give to the poor lend to God.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Godfullsam(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Truthfully, yes.

People are not taught to fear God and neither do they real eyes that God is greatly greatly to be feared. And that even though He is very patient, He still expects us to do our part in the relationship with Him.

And, He has told us what He expects from us and of us and what will happen if we obey/disobey Him.

So I am just trying to warn him what things he should expect for He is not the first to pay tithes and have a blessing.

We are supposed to go through the eye of a needle so how can anyone expect it to be easy?

So, I am just trying to let him face the plain and hard Truth that he may decide whether he truly wants to follow God or that he is just following God because he wants to prosper where God will definitely dump him even faster than lightning leaving him shocked and pondering what happened just as others before him.

People think that God was joking when He Said "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.” Like 9:62

Your ideology is wrong and could put off a new convert or discourage an intending believer.

I thank God Almighty I didn't meet people like you when I newly gave my life to Christ.

You speak more like a damaged believer.

You need to change your ways. Ask God to open your inner spiritual eyes, you will realize that God is LOVE and not a creator who is looking for the slightest opportunity to destroy his creatures.

Pls don't be pissed if I have said what you won't like to hear o

3 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Donkogbe:

You are surprised because you have never tracked your expenses, income, expenditure. You did not have a budget, savings, investment and cash flow plans

That is the problem with most small business owners.

12 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2023
Donkogbe:

This thing just works I don't know how.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by afadi2410: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Righthussle:

You are entitled to your opinion bro,me am a tither and am not a pastor ,just do what works for you and don't try to dissuade others.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by aswani(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2023
1Sharon:
Just say you're a pastor and you want people to pay their tithes.

Abi ó, that was my first thought.

These fake men and women of God start churches, make themselves and their partners head, rapidly promote their children through the ranks and expect other people to pay tithes and offering to keep their churches afloat.

I don't blame them sha, no bi only yahoo boy dey fleece mugu.

2 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by toffyz(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Righthussle:

💯, He's a pastor. Stylishly using this medium to convince the already gullible ones

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by PotatoSalad(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You shifted the post saying "Matter of fact I loaned my tithing bro money last week.
Who does Elon Musk pay tithes to? Or Gates? Or Buffett?" Are these about God rewarding tiithers? No.

Thus, let us all reap whatsoever we sow. No one asked you to tithe.
Why does God have to require money from me to give me wealth, according to you guys?
Why can't he just give me wealth?
Isn't that similar to bribing someone to get a better job? Or bribing a school VC so your kid can be admitted to read engineering?

2 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by boldtruthalways: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2023
More blessings will come your way because you have just started obeying God's commandment in Malachi 3vs10-12. Read it and you'll see God's amazing promise for you. I've been paying my Tithe for a long time and God has continued to surprise me every time. It is a blessing to pay your tithe.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by junketer(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2023
That 24k would've been better used in going to the motherless babies home and help out. That would have been a better tithe to God
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by soccerlite: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Lolzzzzz

Hope your pastor didn't reject the amount quantity
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2023
LordReed:

So basically the only thing that changed is you increased your spending?

Basically...! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.